Restaurant

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV

"So, what's the name of the restaurant? Have I been there before?" Jin asks as I pull him along with me. We got to the bus stop and waited. I wasn't going to tell him that I was taking him to my home. I smiled to myself and I grip his hand.

"I doubt you've been there before Jin. Besides, you don't need to know the name. Just know that it has my favorite foods and my most favorite people in the world."

"Oh.." He sounded discouraged when hearing about my favorite people and I just giggle as I swung our intertwine hands back and forth while waiting.

Soon the bus pulls up and we walked onto the bus.

"Oh, hello Ji-"

"Mr. Kang! Hi! How are you?" I quickly interrupt Mr. Kang from calling out my real name.

"I could be better. Mrs. Kang has been mad at me lately. She says I 'drive' her crazy. Get it? Haha," and he lets out a cute elderly laugh and I could hear Jin snickering next to me.

I paid our bus fare and pull Jin along with me to the back of the bus. I usually sit in the front with Mr. Kang, but I didn't want him to be mentioning my real name in front of Jin.

Once we sat down, I almost let go of Jin's hand but was quick to remember our little bet. I smiled happily to myself as I look down at our locked hands. If anyone saw, they would think that we are dating with how close we are sitting to one another and never letting go of our hands.

My gaze soon landed on his handsome face. I looked into his eyes first. Then my gaze landed on his cute rounded nose, to his well-defined jawline, and finally to his plump red lips. My eyes lingered on his lips a little too long. He his bottom lip and that just made me want to taste them. How I wanted to swipe my own tongue across his lips and just bite it.

"How long before we get there?" Jin suddenly asks interrupting my daydream of us kissing.

"Huh?"

"I said how long before we get there?"

"Oh, it's the 7th stop from here so probably another 10 or 15 minutes."

He nods before we fall silent once again and I resume my daydream of us cuddling and kissing on the bus. I was smiling like an idiot while staring at his lip.

"So what is your wish?"

"To kiss those lips..." I unconsciously stated my thoughts out loud.

"What?" He asks as he turns to face me.

I snapped out of my daze and hit myself in the head with my free hand before quickly correcting myself.

"I mean I don't know. I'll have to think about it and besides, it's my wish. Why would I tell you? Haha.." My awkward laugh made it's appearance again. I noticed that I have been awkwardly laughing every time he gets me so flusters. He grins and leans closer into me which caused me to abruptly stop my laughing.

"Just in case our wish is the same..."

"Why would our wish be the same?"

He shrugs and smiles to himself before we soon got to our stop. I got up and gently help guide him down the stairs and off the bus. We took a left turn after getting off the bus and made our way towards home.

We walked a bit further down to my house before our neighbor's dog starts barking like crazy at us. Jin halted in his steps and seemed to be frightened to take another step towards the barking dog.

"It's okay Jin. I walk down this road every day. This dog always barks at strangers. You would think that it should know me by now, but yet I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter