The Wedding Pt. 1

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five Years Later

After many kisses, cuddles, gifts, dates, and the drama of two families not in favor of their relationship, and the fact that Jin impregnated Jisoo, Jisoo and Jin were finally tying the long-awaited knot.

Jin had proposed to Jisoo with a beautiful diamond ring after about a month of dating. He knew that she had already said yes during their beautiful moment when he first asked her to marry him, but he still wanted to properly propose to her with a ring. He had caught her completely by surprise since she didn't think he would propose to her again. And especially in front of a huge crowd in the middle of a fancy restaurant with tons of strangers to witness their proposal.

The two had announced their engagement to Jisoo's family and to Jin's stepmom who was against it. But threats of Taehyung leaving his mother if she refuses his Hyung's marriage and how he wasn't going to return home got his mother to consent with the marriage. He used the same threat along with the threat of moving out to live with Haeun if his mother disapproves of him dating Haeun. Taehyung had found his weapon to use against his mother to tame her money hungry ways and to get what he wanted from his mother.

After confessing to Haeun that he no longer is in like with her and want to pursue love and maybe even follow his Hyung's footstep by getting married one day, the two had never been happier. They had their share of disagreements and fights, but it always resulted in Taehyung waking up in Haeun's bed the next morning or vice-versa.

Jin, however, had to work hard at impressing Yoongi and especially Jisoo's father for getting Jisoo pregnant.

Although Yoongi disliked the fact that Jisoo got pregnant before marriage, he knew how much Jin truly loves his little sister. So, he gave in quick to give them his approval for marriage. Also, it was to keep Taehyung from nagging him about how he was being a big meanie for not letting Jin Hyung marry his sister. Mrs. Min was whipped for how handsome Jin was and had agreed to their marriage as soon as she found out. She was excited to become a grandma.

Jisoo's father thought otherwise. Jin was a person with status. He was a young CEO, rich and powerful, yet he was in love with his middle-class daughter. He trusted his gut feeling that Jin only wanted to marry his daughter to cover up his reputation of getting a girl pregnant and that he does not love his daughter.

Mr. Min was against their marriage for a long while. It wasn't until he saw how gentle Jin was around his pregnant daughter that he slowly started to notice how much Jin does care for Jisoo. Jin didn't want her to overwork herself. He cooked for her, cleaned after her, and made sure Jisoo was always comfortable throughout her pregnancy. No matter how busy he was with work, he made time to see Jisoo every day and went to all doctor's appointment. The most important thing of all, Jin made Jisoo happy. Mr. Min had never seen his daughter shine with such brightness until he saw her together with Jin.

The final straw that made Mr. Min break, was the look of utter happiness on Jin's face when Jisoo had given birth to their daughter. Those tears of happiness and thankful kisses to Jisoo's forehead for giving birth to such a beautiful and healthy daughter made Mr. Min tear up at the memories of a tiny baby Jisoo crying in his arms. He looks at the two happy parents who were embracing their newborn and Mr. Min just broke. He realizes that his baby girl is no longer his. She was a woman in love who was ready to start her own family now.

Jisoo had wanted her father's approval before they get married, so they stayed engaged to one another and she continued to live with her parents and went to school. Shortly after baby Nari was born, Mr. Min finally approves of Jin and gave consent to their marriage.

The two had planned to get married after Jisoo had given birth, but after much discussion and with Jisoo still studying in school, they both decided to wait until Jisoo graduates and for baby Nari to be a little older. So instead of getting married, Jisoo and baby Nari moved in to stay with Jin.

Fast forward to the present time, the wedding hall was decorated with pink roses and white calla lilies along the aisle. An ivory ceiling drape was hung in the center of the room with each end of the drapes meeting a corner of the ceiling. A white aisle runner laid out smoothly for the bride to walk on towards the wedding arch. Underneath the arch was Jin who was waiting for his bride.

Chairs were in white covers with pink ribbons tied onto the back. They were set out for relatives and friends of the two to sit and converse while waiting on the bride.

Soon the familiar tune of 'Here comes the bride' breaks through the chattering of people who were sitting patiently. Everyone's eyes fall upon the lines of bridesmaids and groomsmen walking down the aisle. Namjoon, Hoseok, Jungkook, Jimin, and even Yoongi were chosen to be Jin's groomsmen.

Taehyung had brought his group of music-making friends around Jin and Jisoo. With that being said, Jisoo had grown to love and cherish Haeun, who has been her best friend for the past five years. With five years that had gone by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter