Choi Sunni

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV

"Aren't you Choi Sunni's new assistant?"

"Uhhhh..."

My mouth instantly went dry. I couldn't answer him. I was only running an errand for Sunni and now I'm her new assistant?

"I sent her to get the coffee, but she texted me saying that she wasn't feeling well and will be going home for the day. She also said that her new assistant will be bringing the coffee instead. You aren't Min Jisoo?"

"No, I am.. But-"

"Okay then. Thank you Assistant Min. That'll be it for now. You can go back to work."

"But I'm no-"

I couldn't even finish my sentence and he already walked away from me followed by the younger brother. Soon the door closed on my face and I was left speechless. I remembered that Sunni had written down her number on the list she gave me earlier. I took out my phone and called her.

"Hello," Sunni breathlessly answered the phone. I guess she must really be sick. That was probably why she was rushing to leave earlier.

"It's Min Jisoo."

"Ah, Jisoo. Hold on."

I could hear her whispering something to someone, but it wasn't too clear. Soon she was back on the line.

"Were you able to deliver the coffee?"

"Yes, but why did Kim Seokjin call me Assistant Min?"

"Well silly, it's because you are my new assistant of course. I decided to hire you just now after completing this task for me."

"But-"

"I saw what happened earlier at the coffee shop. You just lost your job, didn't you? Don't tell me you don't need a job? I'll pay you well Jisoo."

I contemplated. What kind of job would this be if I just delivered coffee and was given the job right away? No application, no interview.

"What exactly would I be doing and how much will you pay me?"

I couldn't help but be interested in her offer. Not only is this Kim's Corporation, but I could really use the money to help mom and dad out with the mortgage. I could help Yoongi Oppa with his school tuition too. And maybe, just maybe, I could go back and finish culinary school.

"You wouldn't have much to do. Just, simply help me out with whatever I need. For now, you can go home. You are done for the day. I'll call you tomorrow and we can discuss pay."

And she hung up on me. Well, I just lost my job but gained a better opportunity so I happily skipped my way back to the elevator and made my way home.

When I got home, I could hear Yoongi Oppa playing the piano. He was in his room composing right now and I admire him the most when he's writing. I silently made my way to his room and gently turned the doorknob open. He was so immersed in writing that he didn't hear me enter his room. I sat on his bed and watched as he frustratingly tore a piece of notebook paper and crumbles it throwing it behind him, but ended up hitting me right in the face.

"Ow! Watch it Oppa!"

"AHHHH!!!! Jesus Jisoo!! You scared the out of me," he screamed while his entire face loss color.

I ended up having the best laugh of my life at his reaction just now and I fell back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter