Tell Me Pt. 2

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV

Dinner tonight was really awkward. Especially with Yoongi Oppa burning holes into me as his gaze never left me. I shifted in my seat uncomfortably and when I couldn't take the way Oppa was staring intensely at me, I got up and told my family that I was going to go to work.

"But you didn't even touch anything sweetie," my mother called out to me as I grabbed the lunchbox that I packed for Jin. I put on my shoes quick before answering my mother.

"I'll eat with my friend later. I'm not too hungry at the moment."

Without saying another word, I opened the door and exited as fast as I could. I was already stressing enough with lies that I've told Jin and now in my own home, I'm going to have my brother to deal with. Life just doesn't like me too much now does it?

It was starting to get dark and I was rushing to get to the hospital. I've left Jin alone all day since this morning. Thinking about how lonely he must be feeling right now, I ran as fast as I could to the bus stop. When I reached my stop I exited the bus and made my way into the hospital.

Once I reached Jin's door, I heard some talking from inside his room.

Did someone come to visit Jin but who?

It couldn't have been Taehyung or Sunni. I slowly opened the door out of curiosity to see who it could be.

"Hyung, I really don't know how to tell you this...... but Taehyung and Sunni are together now. They are dating and probably won't be coming to visit you."

"W-what do you mean they are together now? Sunni hasn't been feeling well. She's been in the hospital for the past week. Minji told me so."

"Minji?"

"The private nurse that Taehyung hired for me. I don't understand Namjoon. You're not making any sense."

"Hyung, it's true. Taehyung also took over the company. They had a meeting after your father's funeral and Taehyung won with a majority vote. Most of the directors lost faith in you after the car accident."

I watched on in shock as Namjoon stood in front of Jin and told him. Jin didn't cry though, which honestly shocked me even more.

"I always knew he liked her too......" His voice trailed off.

"I thought Sunni loved me... but I guess she was like any other girls out there. She loved my money and not me..."

"Hyung, are you okay?"

"I'm fine Namjoon. I never believed Tae when he told me that Sunni had been cheating on me. I wanted to believe Sunni. I wanted to trust that she loved me in return. But I guess I was wrong. Thanks for stopping by to let me know. You really are the only one left that I could trust."

"Hyung...."

I saw Namjoon lower his head. He seemed to be struggling with something else that he wanted to say.

"I just wanted to say that everything will be fine soon. I will be leaving now and I'll be sure to come visit you often in place of Tae."

Namjoon gave Jin a hug and pat on his back before turning around and catching my eye. His eyes widen in shock when he noticed me.

"Jis-"

I frantically cut him off by shaking my head 'no' and silently shushing Namjoon with my pointer finger on my lips. I didn't want Jin to find out about me being Jisoo, especially after just finding out about Taehyung and Sunni. I quietly beckon for him to come out so I could talk to him. He nodded before saying goodbye to Jin and we both left the room and walked down the hallway further away from Jin's room.

"What are you doing here Namjoon?!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter