First Time

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Warning! There is a tiny scene in this chapter***

Yoongi's POV

I left Minji and Jin alone in the house and went out for a walk. I haven't been going to school and spent the last 2 hours just sitting on my bed staring lifelessly at my keyboard. I could no longer hear the music in my head. She was all that I kept thinking about. I walked around aimlessly, not really having a designation in mind. I don't know how long I've roamed around, but I ended up outside a familiar apartment complex. It finally clicked in my head that I was at Sunni's apartment complex.

I turned around to get out of there as fast as I could, but luck wasn't on my side. Sunni was right behind me and she had a bag in her hand. She stopped once she saw me and I panicked. I bow quickly to her and walked past her to get away as soon as I could. I didn't want her to cry anymore because of me.

"Yoongi Oppa..."

I froze the moment I heard her call my name. It has been so long since I've heard her call me Oppa.

'I hate you Min Yoongi'

Her tears and anger from the last time that I saw her crept back up into my head and I refused to turn around to look at her. So I took a step forward to resume my getaway only for her to call out for me once more.

"Oppa, can you help me bring my bag up? It's too heavy for me."

Her bag was light. I know it was. There was hardly anything in her white plastic bag. The most were light snacks that she picked up at the convenience store nearby. She was making up excuses to have me go up to her room.

I gulped and tried to hide my nervousness before finally turning around to face her. She smiled so brightly and beautifully back at me. My heart was once again captured by this person. I unconsciously nodded yes and walked back to her. I took her bag from her and we both made our way inside to her apartment.

**********

"I guess we both do have the same wish..."

Jin had been wanting to kiss her all day. Ever since he heard her tell him that her wish was to kiss his lips. He couldn't help but wish for the same thing that Minji had wished for so he took it upon himself to get another wish in so both their wishes could come true.

"You only owe me one more wish now Minji..."

Jin thought to himself how he wanted more than ever to be able to see this very moment as he kisses the tiny girl in his embrace. Who was this woman who has shaken Jin's heart so much that he feels it might just explode? His heart so shaken that the pain of Sunni and Taehyung didn't even bother him anymore.

How would her eyes look? What shape were these very lips that he is devouring? How beautiful would she be? He saw her inner beauty and fell in love with her. Her soft lips kissing him back was draining him of his energy and making him so needy and weak. How cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter