Sick

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*This chapter has a very tiny scene. ^_^*

And now he knows. He knows that he is utterly and completely in love with Min Jisoo.

Jisoo melts into the sweet kiss. She had been craving Jin's touch just as much as Jin has craved for hers. Both their lips molded together perfectly. They both were so intoxicated with one another, no words could be used to describe the emotions running through their bodies.

Jin was quick to pull Jisoo into bed with him as he hovers above and continues to devour her lips. He spreads her legs and made room for himself to get comfy, but made sure that he wasn't hurting her either. Her lips did wonders on his. And he knew. He just knew these lips. They belong to Minji. His Minji who was Jisoo.

He smiles into the kiss as his hands found their way under her shirt. His hand roamed her skin and every curve of hers was all too familiar. It was as if his hands and body remembered every inch of her. Oh, how he never wanted to pull away. She was finally back in his arms.

Jisoo was so lost in his touches and kisses. She has forgotten all thoughts. It wasn't until Jin's hand had gone down further and he was tugging at her pants to take it off, that she realizes that they were practically about to have . She pulls away with a heavy gasp mixed with light breaths. Reality hits her hard.

"Jin-" she tries to call his name only to get cut off with another deeper and more intense kiss. It wasn't an angry kiss, but it definitely wasn't gentle either.

"Jin-we need to-stop..." Jisoo says in between each kiss as she tries to push him gently away. He shakes his head as pulls away slightly just to gaze lovingly down at her.

"Not yet. You can't show up in front of me after a month and a half and not expect me to go crazy. Don't you know how much I've missed you?" Jin softly whispers before connecting their lips once more.

Jisoo was going insane. Her mind was screaming for her to stop. She needed to control herself. Jin still had no clue that she was Min Jisoo, or so she thought. Her guilt was eating her up as he left open mouth kisses on her jawline making his way down to her neck.

He still knew her weakness and she was soon absorbed into pleasure. The tingling and ticklish sensation she felt from his tongue and lips always manages to set her body on fire. Those sloppy, wet kisses brought chills up to her spine and down in between her legs.

"Oh.. Oh god... Jin," she moans out his name with every kiss, every nip, and bite. She ached to be touched by Jin. Her was soaking wet when he had ed and ped her jeans, pulling it off. Then he gently lifted her shirt off her body, leaving her in only her lacy black bra and matching black .

His eyes darken and filled with lust as he drinks up her beautiful body underneath him. How could someone be so damn gorgeous?

Jin wanted to take her right then. He wanted to make her scream his name. Oh, how he wanted to punish this girl for keeping him in the dark about who she really was for so long. But he simply smiles down at Jisoo whose face was scrunching up in confusion.

"Jin, are you okay?" She questions him, not really sure why Jin had suddenly just stopped all movement to stare at her. She knew Jin couldn't see and it wasn't like she hasn't been comp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter