Childhood Memories

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Night falls and Jisoo left the two brothers alone to have some brotherly bonding time together.

It has been a while since the two last shared a bed. When the Kim brother's father was still alive, he was never really around since he was busy with work. Growing up, Taehyung looked up to Jin as his role model, his superhero, his Anpanman.

Jin never neglected his work as the heir to Kim Corporation. His father made sure Jin didn't forget his responsibilities whenever he was present.

Jin was only a child himself when his father started training him to follow in his footsteps.

In the morning, it was school, studying, and homework time for Jin. The late evenings were training time to become the heir with stacks of paperwork learning how to understand stocks and how to manage Kim Corporation.

But when bedtime arrives, it was time for two brave little knights to battling dragons and build forts. Jin felt like he could finally breathe whenever he was with Taehyung. His inner child yearning to just have fun and joke around with Taehyung.

They refused to sleep in separate rooms. The two brothers would protest against the parents to set sail and fight pirates together at night. Even when Jin entered High School, the two still shared a bed.

But not for long.

Jin got a girlfriend shortly after High School and started dating. He started to spend less time with Taehyung.

Jin soon realized that the girls approached him because of his name. He was Kim Seokjin, heir to Kim's Corporation. None of his ex-girlfriends had been honest to him.

He has caught one of his ex-girlfriend trying to steal his stepmother's diamond necklace. Another always called him when she went out with her friends so she could show off her rich boyfriend. She would ask Jin to pay for everything that her friends had eaten or drunk. It was fine with Jin the first few times, but when it started becoming a weekly thing, he quickly ended their relationship.

Taehyung, who has always looked up to Jin, started dating shortly after Jin did, but he never really liked any of the girls. He ended up accepting every love confession that he received because he didn't want to break any hearts. He became known as a player and that little false rumor about him spread throughout the whole school reaching Jin.

Jin knew his little brother was just a big softie and would never purposely hurt anyone, but he let that rumor run wild so that girls would stay away from his little brother. He didn't want girls to end up using Taehyung like how they have been using him. It was his own way of protecting Taehyung and any innocent girls who might get hurt by Taehyung's accidental playboy status.

Lying beside each other now as two adults, the Kim brothers were brought back to those childhood memories of them staying up late playing pretend.

Taehyung had developed a habit after having to sleep next to Jin most of his life. He would always hold his dear older brother to sleep when he was younger, so when Jin moved into his own room, Taehyung became sad and lonely.

Taehyung turns towards Jin and hugs him close. Jin let out a chuckle before scolding the younger brother.

"Yah, do you still need to hug me to fall asleep? We're both grown men here. If anyone walks in right now, they'd probably have the wrong idea about us."

"I don't care. I need to hold something to be able to fall asleep. You know that Hyung," Taehyung replies and ignored Jin's hand that was trying to pry himself away from Taehyung. Jin eventually gives up and let Taehyung snuggle closely to him.

"So how do you fall asleep now that we no longer share a room together?"

"I have Tata. He keeps me company and I hug him to sleep every night."

"Tata?"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter