Second Chance

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi followed Sunni up to her apartment and once he stepped inside her home, he was hit in the face with memories of Sunni crying her heart out and screaming at him. He winced in pain at the memory and set her plastic bag on her kitchen counter. Her cries that day had hunted his thoughts and dreams every night for the past month and he wouldn't be able to endure it if he saw it again so he wanted to get out of there as soon as he could.

"I-I'll get going now. B-bye..."

Yoongi moves toward the front door but before he could exit, Sunni had grabbed his arm to stop him. He froze as he felt her touch on him. He wanted so much to turn around and pull her into a hug, to hold her once more. He had to fight off every last ounce of temptation that had crawled throughout his body. He tightly shut his eyes not wanting to stay in the same room as her anymore. He was afraid, afraid that he wouldn't be able to control himself and do something he might regret if he stays any longer.

"Yoongi Oppa, please stay. I needed an excuse to get you to come up here so I could talk to you. I think a talk between us is long overdue. I heard from Taehyung Oppa that you still love me. Is that true?"

That tearful day when Yoongi had suddenly shown back up in front of her had crushed her. She hated him, hated everything about him. His voice, his small and gentle eyes, how he was still so handsome, and how he still made her heart flutter a tad bit. She hated how he called her name. She hated his hurt appearance when she told him that she hated him. She couldn't understand then why he looked so miserable and hurt. Why was Yoongi was playing innocent when he used her and then dumped her? Her life changed after Yoongi broke up with her, so she blamed everything on Yoongi and despised him.

But, on that same day after Yoongi had left, Taehyung had also told her that Yoongi was still in love her which she found it hard to believe at first.

'Sunni, have you ever tried to tell Yoongi what happened to you after you two broke up?'

She shook her head 'no' before more tears streamed down her face. Taehyung gently wiped her tears away before telling her the one thing that he hoped would help the two mend their relationship. He felt it was right for her to know and he knows now that Yoongi belongs with her. He was willing to let Sunni go. He was willing to let go of his hatred and revenge.

'I think you should know that Yoongi is still in love with you. He asked to see you today because he wanted you back in his life...'

Sunni felt her heart flutter when she heard what Taehyung had just said. She hated that Yoongi still had that kind of effect on her. Why would he still be in love with her? It makes no sense to her.

"Oppa, I just told you. He didn't love me. He used me for my body and once he got what he wanted, he broke up with me."

"You just said so yourself that you didn't tell anyone about what happened to you, meaning that Yoongi had no clue either. Have you ever thought of what would have happened to you two if you told him?"

Taehyung's words that day had caused her to second think her action and if Yoongi really deserved the slap from her. It's true that he did take her ity, but it was also true that she never told another soul anything until now. She had never told Yoongi why she wouldn't sleep with him. She never told Yoongi about her mother's hatred towards men. She was the one who asked Yoongi to keep their relationship secret when he wanted to let the whole world know about thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter