I'm Not Sunni

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jisoo and Jin arrive at the hospital, Jin needed to change back into his gown. Jisoo fearfully bit her nails as she remembered what she had told Jin.

'I will hold your hand after I finish cooking. I will hold it until we get back to the hospital and until you fall asleep too.'

Why the hell did I say I will hold it until he falls asleep. How stupid are you to not think about him changing into his hospital gown?

She mentally screams at herself all while Jin just has an immense smirk on his face.

"So, are you going to let go of my hand or are you going to go to the bathroom with me to change?"

She didn't want to give Jin two wishes but she didn't want to go with him into the bathroom either. This was totally not in Jisoo's favor, but she held a strong front. She wasn't going to go down easy.

"I said I wasn't going to let go, so I'll go with you to the bathroom."

Her response caught Jin off guard. He thought he got her. He thought he was going to gain his two wishes. He didn't think she would dare go into the bathroom with him.

"O-oh... Ummm.. T-then let's go..." He nervously replied back to her. His hands starting to sweat as he thought of the two of them alone in the bathroom and him being in nothing but his boxer with Minji is next to him.

Jisoo drags Jin towards the bed and grabs a hold of his new gown that was laid out on the bed waiting for him. She then led the two into the bathroom and closed the door shut.

"C-close your eyes and don't peek," Jin shyly stutters to Jisoo once they faced each other.

"Just hurry up so we can get over with this!" She impatiently calls to him. Jisoo covers her eyes with her free hand and waits for Jin to finish. She was just as nervous as Jin was.

Jin needed to his dress shirt. Since one hand was occupied by holding Minji's, he struggled for a while. He eventually got all the buttons undone, but then he thought about it. He wouldn't be able to take off his shirt with Minji in the way. So he went for his pants first.

He just needed to strip into his boxer and he will wear the gown over his shoulder and tie it to cover his bottom for now until Minji leaves then he will put on the gown properly afterward. That was his plan. He trusts that she had closed her eyes so he lowers their intertwined hands down towards his lower region. He needed both hands to his bottom attire.

And that's when Jisoo loses it. She felt her hand moving towards his pants and heard the ping of his zipper and she automatically lets go of Jin's hand and covers her eyes. She starts screaming and makes a run for the door to open it but with her eyes closed, she pulls the door too quick that it hits her right on her forehead.

"Ah! Ow.." She yelps in pain as she crouches down onto the ground and rubs her forehead.

Jin oblivious to the fact that the bathroom door was now opened, worriedly goes after Jisoo only to run into the door the same way that Jisoo did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter