For Everything

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hearing that Yoongi was Jisoo's older brother, Taehyung immediately backed down. His hatred and anger disappeared and all that was left was guilt. Guilt that he had towards Jisoo and the hurt that he had caused her. And now that he takes a good look at the older brother, he could see a slight resemblance to Jisoo. He broke the eye contact and his head hung low in shame.

"Yoongi Hyung, please calm down. Taehyung really isn't a bad guy. He's just really confused right now," Namjoon stated trying to calm down the older man.

"Confused about what? Where's the tough guy act earlier?! Why the hell are you backing down now huh!?" He screamed at Taehyung, fist ready to punch him.

Taehyung closed his eyes and waited for the deserved punch, but it never came. He fluttered his eyes open to see Namjoon had caught the older male's fist in his hand.

"Yoongi Hyung, Taehyung's in love with Jisoo..."

"More of a reason why I should punch him! Why the hell did you stop me Namjoon!"

"Because he did all this for Jisoo!" Namjoon screamed back to Yoongi.

The older freezes upon hearing Namjoon. Heart still speeding a mile per second and breathing heavily, he slowly let go of Taehyung's shirt.

"I can't do this anymore," Namjoon lets go of Yoongi's fist and sits back down defeated. He couldn't stand to see the two people who he loved and respected go at each other's throat.

"Yoongi Hyung, Jisoo is in love with Jin. She has loved him for a while now and even though Tae loves her, he's been helping her with Jin."

The heat was still pumping through his blood, but Yoongi seemed to have calmed down after hearing what Namjoon had just told him.

"I can't be the middleman no more. You both need to come to your senses. Sunni is a bad person Yoongi Hyung and you shouldn't get back together with her. I know because she even tried to get with me. But knowing she was with Jin Hyung, I rejected her. And Taehyung, you need to confess to Jisoo and Jin Hyung about your revenge plan. You are hurting everyone more with this plan than by telling the truth."

Namjoon gets up from his seat and leaves the two male behind as he exited out the door.

Yoongi stares at the younger male in front of him and noticed that tears had consumed his eyes. They were red and he couldn't lift his head up to look at Yoongi in the face anymore. The older runs a hand through his hair before sitting back down and questioning the younger.

"So, you're in love with my sister?"

Taehyung sits back down across from Yoongi and he nods. His tears that had pooled in his eyes fell. The fell and danced their way down his cheeks and he quickly wipes them away only for more to fall.

"How much do you love Jisoo?"

He looks up to meet Yoongi's eyes.

"Enough to let her be happy with Jin Hyung."

"How are you so sure that your Hyung will love Jisoo back?"

Taehyung smiles. He smiles a genuine smile back to the brother of the girl who he loves.

"Because he's already in love with her."

**********

*Flashback to Chapter 22 - Bulgogi*

Taehyung stopped by the hospital to secretly check up on Jin. He was too worried about Jin finding out about Sunni and him and couldn't sleep. He really missed his brother too.

When he arrived he saw Namjoon leaving the room letting him know that by now Jin has probably found out about everything. His head hung low as he slowly made his way to his Hyung's room.

Once outside of Jin's room, he gently opens the door so that it wouldn't make a sound and slowly squeeze through the small opening of the door before shutting it. He turns around and there was his Hyung sitting up in bed staring off into the front. Jin's eyes reddening with every second that passed.

Taehyung looked at Jin, his own eyes reddening along with his Hyung's. He moves very slow as to not make any noise to let him know of his presence.

Soon, Jin pulled his legs up into his chest as he grabbed a hold of his knees and cries his heart out. He weeps and Taehyung watches his Hyung's breakdown. His own silent tears fall in sync with Jin's. He reaches out to touch Jin only to stop when his hand was an inch away from Jin's shoulder.

I'm sorry Hyung... I'm so sorry...

Taehyung apol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter