Bulgogi

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi's POV

When Minji left the house, I quickly followed her. I made sure to keep a good distance away from her so she didn't know I was following her. I missed getting on the bus with her so I flagged down a taxi and told the taxi to follow the bus. The bus stopped at the hospital and I saw her getting off the bus so I told the taxi to pull over. I paid him and followed Minji.

I was slightly confused because she said she was going to work at the bar. So why was she here?

She took the elevator and I followed a bunch of people getting into the same elevator as she did. She got off the 7th floor and I exited after her. She stopped outside a room, but she didn't enter either. She had the door slightly opened and there seemed to be people talking in the room. I walked past her and hid in the corner nearby and watched her every move. I thought about all the times she said that she had to work late and slept over at her friend's. I found it to be odd at first since I didn't know this friend of hers. Now I'm even more curious why she lied to us? If she was visiting a friend in the hospital, she only needed to tell us the truth.

I saw a man exit the room and I took a good look at who it was. My eyes widen when I saw that it was my friend Namjoon. They were walking towards me and I moved back around the corner of the hallway so they wouldn't see me.

"What are you doing here Namjoon?!"

I could hear their conversation clearly since they weren't too far from me.

"I could ask you the same."

"Just tell me how you know Jin then."

Jin? I didn't recognize the name. Did we know of a Jin? Was he the patient?

"Jin and Taehyung are my cousins. The three of us go way back."

"Then why did you tell Jin about Taehyung and Sunni?"

My ears perked up at the mentioned of Sunni. Namjoon knows Sunni too?

"I told him so that he could finally move on. He has every right to know. Jisoo, can I trust Jin in your care?"

I could see her nodding her head to answer Namjoon.

"Thank you Jisoo. I have some things to take care of and will stop by to see you two as often as I can."

"It's Minji."

"What?"

"My name is Minji around Jin. So don't call me Jisoo. You almost blew my cover earlier."

What? She even took on a fake name? I mean it's not really fake, but still. Only I call her Minji. Why was this Jin guy calling her Minji too?

"Oh, so you're the private nurse that Jin Hyung was talking about earlier?"

Private nurse!? When did Minji get a job as a private nurse? She doesn't even have a nursing degree. That would mean that she faked her identity too? What more have I not known about Minji?

"Yes. I am, but since you told him about Taehyung and Sunni, he might not trust me anymore either since I told Jin that Taehyung was the one who hired me."

"Then tell Jin that I am the one paying you now."

Why the hell would Namjoon pay my sister?! I didn't like the way this conversation was going. I was burning with rage. I wanted to show myself right now, but I held back. Namjoon started heading in my direction. He turned back around to Minji once more.

"Jisoo, don't hate Taehyung too much. You'll find out soon enough about everything."

I was furious. She lied to me. She's got a fake identity and name. What the hell is going on with her? Not to mention that Namjoon knows my sister and offered to pay her as a private nurse to care for someone that I didn't know.

I waited for Namjoon. He turned the corner and bumped right into me. I roughly grabbed him and dragged him away from Minji. When I turn around to face him, his eyes widen in shock.

"Yoongi Hyung?"

"Namjoon, I need you to explain everything to me and tell me what the hell is going on with my sister. Now!"

"S-sister?"

"Yes, sister! Jisoo is my little sister. Now care to elaborate what you two were just talking about now? I heard everything so don't even think about lying to me."

"Hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter