Dark

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV

A month went by and my life went back to normal. I had found another job in a supermarket and still kept my bartender job at night. I was overworking myself to stop thinking about Jin. But I'd be lying if I said that I didn't think about him at all in the past month.

I saw him on TV a few times, but I would always see Sunni with him too. I saw Taehyung too, and he looked sadder than ever. He didn't smile or have that playful grin on his face anymore. I felt bad that I didn't even say goodbye to the younger either. He must be really upset at me for leaving so suddenly when I had just become his friend.

While working in the supermarket, Jin appeared on the new again today. His dad, step-mother, Taehyung, and Sunni were all on TV. They were announcing Jin and Sunni's engagement. They were going to get engaged in a month and soon after it was going to be the wedding. I felt my heart breaking into tiny little pieces as I watch the two lock lips on TV.

Jin looked so happy and I know that Sunni was faking her happiness. Taehyung didn't look delighted at all. There was tension between him and Jin. I could see it. Did he seriously still want Sunni? Was I wrong about Taehyung? It has been a month since I last seen the two brothers. Things could have changed between them but I wouldn't know. I turned off the TV. I didn't want to watch anymore.

After working for a while with little customer here and there, a person walked into the store. He grabbed a few items from the racks in the middle aisle and soon came up to the counter. He was wearing a black hoodie and a black mask with black pants. The only thing that I could see was his eyes. His brown eyes that were staring intensely at me. There was something familiar about his eyes. It reminded me of Taehyung's eyes. I ring up his stuff and he paid for it before asking me.

"Min Jisoo, how are you?"

Surprise that he knew my name, I asked who he was. Instead of telling me he just simply let out a deep chuckle. It couldn't be Taehyung could it? He was just on TV not too long ago. Why would he be here?

"How did you know my name?" I asked him.

He pointed to my nametag.

"Oh," I felt my cheeks burning and stuff all his stuff into a white plastic bag for him and handed it to him in hope that he would take it and leave the store so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter