Reward

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My reward for you, a double update my loves. Thank you for being patient with my slow updates. 💜💜💜

"Taehyung kept the truth about his intentions from me because..... because he was in love with me..."

"Huh? T-Tae..." Jin swallows the lump of saliva that had suddenly formed in the back of his throat.

"T-Tae is in l-love with you?" Jin whispers silently. Shocked at what he just heard when his thoughts suddenly drift off to his conversation with Sunni when he last saw her.

-'He doesn't love me Oppa. He's in love with someone else...'

Then his thoughts wander off the night when Taehyung slept over.

'I should be thanking you Taetae. If it wasn't for you, I don't think I would have met Minji. Besides, you were the one who hired her to care for me didn't you?'

'Oh, uhhh.... y-yeah, I did.'

'I love her so much Tae. I can't put my feelings into words to describe what she does to me. I thought I loved Sunni, but what Minji does to me doesn't even compare. I just know she's the one.'

'I'm glad you found the right girl for you Hyung. I have no objection if it's Minji.'

'I really hope I can see soon. I want to make up for all the times that I've made Minji care for me. I will cook for her and I will take her on lots of dates. I will never let her cry or be hurt. I will love her properly once I get my sight back.'

'You'll be able to see soon Hyung... and to answer the last of your question Hyung, as of this very moment, I'm not in love with anyone.'

Were there more hidden lies that he didn't know about? Taehyung clearly said he wasn't in love with anyone, but Jisoo and Sunni are both confirming his gut feelings. Taehyung was in love with Jisoo. His baby brother who he would give up anything in the entire world for was in love with the same girl. His breaths suddenly shaky and he felt as if the wind had been knocked out of his lungs.

"I... I have to go..." Jin says as he abruptly gets up.

"Jin!" Jisoo follows while covering her body with the silk sheet. She rushes after Jin who was getting dressed. She caught his hand to stop him from leaving the room.

"Oppa, Taehyung confessed to me but he knows that I love you," Jisoo's grip tightens as the tears fall effortlessly down her face.

"I love you not him. Please, don't... don't leave me," Jisoo cries out as she begs him. Ironic how earlier in the day, Jin was the one who desperately pleads her not to leave him.

Jin immediately pulls the crying girl into his arms and hugs her tight. He never meant to make her cry or feel like he gave up on her. Jisoo was his girlfriend, his future wife. And wasn't about to let her go, not even for Taehyung. But he still needed answers. He needed to talk to Taehyung. He wanted it to be known that Jisoo belongs to him.

"I'm sorry my love. I will never leave you. I just needed to see Tae for a moment. I have something to talk to him about," Jin replies while Jisoo clings onto him for dear life. She weeps, bawls, wailed at the top of her lungs not caring how ugly her howling cries sound like at the moment.

When Jisoo had finally calmed down from her mini heart attack, Jin gently led her back to bed. He tucks her body back in before leaning towards her and kisses her forehead.

"I'll be right back okay?" He whispers, his lips still brushing against her forehead while rubbing her bare arm to comfort her.

Still sniffling a little bit, Jisoo nods. Jin pulls away and smiles down at the girl before standing up. He walks over to his chair that had a plushie on it. He grabs it and brought it over to the girl.

"Here, RJ will help you fall asleep. I'll only allow you to hold him until I get back. I want to be the one you hold onto for the rest of our lives. Not gonna sharing you with anyone because you are mine."

Jisoo smiles tiredly up at the man who was holding a cute white alpaca plushie. Its head looked like it was a fluffy cloud. She took the plushie and snuggles it close.

"Hurry back Oppa. I love you..." Jisoo spoke softly, her sleep slowly consuming her.

"I love you too, Min Jisoo."

Once the tiny girl was cutely snoring away, Jin grabs his phone and silently tiptoed out of the room. He looked at his phone and it was currently three in the morning. He sighs, not even noticing that it was already so late. He calls Taehyung, but he doesn't pick up.

Jin grabs his keys before he left the house and went to find Taehyung. When Jin arrived at his old home, he calls Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter