Lucky Winner

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV

When I got home, I checked the mail before heading inside. I saw that I had gotten a letter and it surprised me because I usually don't get any. I set the pile of bills onto the counter and opened up my letter. Turns out it was a survey that they wanted me to fill out for a chance to enter a drawing to win $5,000 every week for the next 5 years.

I skimmed through the letter and survey for any signs of fraud, but it looks legit. Besides, the survey wasn't asking for any personal information besides my name so I quickly filled out the survey and put it in the return envelope that was sent with the survey. Since I have been taking care of Jin, I had resort to only working at night in the bar and we were living paycheck to paycheck. If there were any chance I could get free money, I'll take it.

I went to my room and took a shower before changing into some more comfy clothes to cook breakfast. I packed some extra clothes in a tiny bag and blushed to myself as I thought back to Jin's words.

"Oh and Minji, make sure you bring extra clothes to change tomorrow morning."

"How can he so easily make me feel so hot and bothered, even when he's not here?" I blew out a few puffs of heavy breaths and fanned myself to cool down my racing heart and red face.

A light knock was heard on my door and I called out to them to come in. The doorknob turns and soon my door swung open revealing Yoongi Oppa.

"Oh, Mingi Oppa, good morning."

"Morning Minji. Where were you last night?"

"Uhhhh... I umm... I-I was with my friend. I-I went o-over to see her a-and fell asleep at h-her house. S-sorry for worrying you Oppa..."

"Okay. Be sure to text or call me next time to let me know. Why are you packing a bag? Where are you going?" He questions me once more.

"I-I told my friend that I umm.. I-I would be staying with h-her for the night. She lives much closer to work and she's been scared to stay by h-herself."

"Have you told mom and dad yet?"

"N-no, I'll call or text them l-later to let them k-know."

Oh god, just kill me right now.

With that much stuttering, he's going to know that I was lying. Yoongi Oppa wasn't stupid. I braced myself for an earful from the protective older brother of mine.

"Okay Minji, tell your friend to come over again sometime," and he smiles brightly to me before ruffling my hair and then exits my room.

Was that really my brother?

I tilted my head in confusion at his weird behavior before continuing to pack my little bag of personal necessities for my stay tonight with Jin. I finished cooking and packed some for Jin and I before getting Yoongi Oppa to come eat breakfast.

"Mingi Oppa, breakfast is ready. I'm going to head out now."

"Aren't you going to eat with me?"

"I packed some f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter