Flashback Pt. 2

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter will be a bit longer versus the previous chapter.

*Chapter 11 - Dark*

I have been looking for Jisoo for the past month. I haven't been able to locate her. Hyung was getting engaged to Sunni and I need to find her. It's only her who can save Hyung from Sunni now. I can't let Hyung ruin his life.

We were at a press conference being aired live right now, but I couldn't concentrate and I couldn't feel happy for Jin Hyung. They were announcing their engagement today.

I was running out of time and I had run out of ideas of finding Jisoo, so I asked Namjoon Hyung for help. He's our cousin and the only other Hyung I rely on besides Jin Hyung. I've told him everything about Sunni cheating and Jisoo. He informed me about the time when he help Jisoo from Sunni when she went to work at his bar temporarily. So I figured he would at least know where she lives. He said he would have to ask his older brother but it'll be hard because she's an employee and he can't share their personal information.

My phone beeped and I grabbed it to see that I had gotten a text message from Namjoon Hyung.

'I sneaked into my brother's office and found her resume. I got her address and followed her for a few days now. She is still working for my brother, but she also got another job. She is currently working at Lee's Supermarket right now. '

I smiled at the text and I couldn't wait for this stupid press conference to end. I quickly sent a text back to Namjoon Hyung.

'Thank you so much, Hyung! I owe you, big time.'

'Yeah, you do. It's a good thing that Jisoo didn't notice me. I could have been charged with being a stalker and gone to jail.'

I laughed a little to myself before putting my phone away in my pocket. Once the press conference ended, I rushed as fast as I could out of there. Jin Hyung said he will drop us off at home, but I didn't want to. I needed to go see Jisoo. I waved a taxi down and it pulled over.

"Take me to the nearest clothing store," I told the driver as soon as I got in.

I wanted to change. This suit was too uncomfortable would make me stand out too much. The driver pulled up to a tiny market and I asked him to wait for me.

"I'll pay you double the amount if you wait. I just need to buy some clothes quick and change."

He nodded and waited while I went in. I found a black hoodie and black pants. I quickly picked them up and made my way to the register. I noticed a black face mask next to the register. I smiled as I wanted to so I bought the black mask as well. I went back into the taxi and started to change in the backseat.

"Take me to Lee's Supermarket," I asked the driver while ing my dress shirt and stripping it off. The driver looked at me weird through the review mirror but drove off anyway. When he pulled up to the supermarket I quickly paid him and opened the door.

"Sir, your clothes," the driver called out to me as I stepped out.

"Keep it," and I shut the door close and he drove away.

I put my hoodie up and my face mask on. My heart was racing as I was going to finally see her again. I was standing on the outside, but I could already see her working at the cashier. My heart crazily hammered in my ribcage as I watched her work. She still looked beautiful as ever. I push open the door to enter and the ringing of the bells caused her to look in my direction.

I panic and went to the closest aisle to me and just grabbed whatever from a rack nearby. I let out a few deep breaths before I slowly made my way up to her. She kept looking at me as she rung up my items. I paid her and I finally managed to talk to her.

"Min Jisoo, how are you?"

Her eyes widen in horror as she quickly asks me how I knew her name. I laughed at her reaction and couldn't help but so I pointed to her nametag.

"Oh," she cutely replies before her cheeks started to grow pink on me. She put all my items into a bag for me and I took the bag from her and started to walk away. I stopped at the entrance and before I opened the door, I finally said what I had been wanting to say to her the moment I saw her.

"I've missed you Jisoo."

**********

*Chapter 12 - Can You Turn Off The Lights*

I waited for Jisoo to get off work and followed her. I wanted to know where she lives so if she ever goes missing again, I could find her. She must have noticed me because she started to turn around towards me and I quickly hid behind a tree that was nearby. She turns back around and quickens her pace to her bus stop. I stayed behind the tree and watched while she waited. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter