Min Jisoo

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo made her way into Jin's kitchen. She already knew where Jin kept all his stuff so she found all the ingredients needed to make the rice porridge. She started up the stove only to turn it off because she heard her phone beep. She took her phone out of her pocket and saw that she received a text from Taehyung.

'Nurse Haeun is officially no longer Hyung's nurse as of today. You will have to be his private nurse again until he agrees to go back to the hospital.'

Her eyes stretch at Taehyung's text before typing back a message of her own.

'Where are you Taehyung?'

'We left after dropping you off.'

'What if I can't convince him?'

'Then stay with him until you can convince him. I left first because I don't want to see you two together, knowing you don't even love Hyung. I didn't want to lose my temper and blow up in front of Hyung. I am against the idea of you being near him, but you're the only option I have left.'

Jisoo's eyes sadden when she read his last text. She still loved Jin with every beat of her heart. It still calls and beats Jin's name only. It still flutters at the thought of Jin.

"I'm sorry Taehyung Oppa," she softly whispered as she read through the last message once more.

She shoved all her worries and fear aside for now and put her phone away. She starts the stove back up and continues with cooking. While the porridge was boiling in the pot, Jisoo got lost in her thoughts of Jin.

Being back here in Jin's arms, made her greedy. As selfish as it sounds, she wanted Jin to stay blind. If he was blind she would never have to reveal her true self to Jin. If he was blind, she could stay next to Jin and care for him for the rest of her life. She groans in frustration before shaking all evil thoughts out of her head. She slaps herself for even having such thoughts.

No, Jin has to get his vision back. And once she gets him admitted into the hospital and get the treatment that he needs, Jisoo was going to end their relationship. That was the right thing to do.

30 minutes later, the porridge was ready. She grabs a bowl of porridge and made her way back into Jin's room.

Jin couldn't sleep after Jisoo left his room. Knowing that she was just right outside his door and afraid that she might run away again, he had gotten up and quietly watched her through the crack of his bedroom door. He saw that she has gotten a text from someone and he didn't like how that made him curious as to who texted her. He was never the jealous type. He never cared before about whom Sunni was texting or called. So why did it bug him so much when it was Jisoo?

And he's seen her so often and yet, his orbs still couldn't stay away from her face. He silently watched her with admiration and love in his eyes. How could he not have known that Minji was Jisoo? All the signs were there.

Minji's rice porridge that tastes exactly the same as Min Jisoo's. How Minji called him Mr. Kim Seokjin. How when he met Jisoo again after he regains his sight she smelled exactly like Minji. How he couldn't control his fast beating heart when he had touched Jisoo.

When he saw her getting the porridge ready to bring to him, he gently closed the door without making a sound and tiptoed towards his bed before jumping in and pretending to be asleep.

Jisoo opens the door and silently makes her way towards his bed. She sat the tray of food down on the night table before taking a seat next to Jin. She shook him gently as she woke him up.

"Oppa. Jin Oppa, the food's ready."

Jin pretends to stir awake and rub his orbs before sitting up in bed. He faked a yawn and stretched out his hands. Jisoo turns to pick up the bowl of porridge and stirred the food to cool it down.

"Ahhh," Jin opens his mouth and waits for Jisoo to feed him. He saw the cute smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter