The Wedding Pt. 2

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There's a baby in Mommy's tummy... and Daddy is mad at us for keeping secrets away from him," Little Nari spoke with tears still in her eyes.

Taehyung gleefully smiles at the innocent little toddler who was too cute and he just wanted to squish her tight in his arms. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a lollipop for the little girl. He always has some stashed in his pocket for Nari.

"Here a lollipop for my favorite little niece. Am I your favorite Uncle too?"

Nari's eyes lit up at the candy. She nods enthusiastically while she grabs the treat and unwraps the candy. She pops it into and hugs her favorite uncle. She has many uncles, but uncle Tae was the best.

"So if I'm your favorite uncle, then I want you to stop crying okay? I promise I'll come to play with you all week while Mommy and Daddy go away on their adult trip okay?"

"Promise?" Nari backs up from the hug and holds out her pinky waiting for her uncle to lock pinky with her.

"I promise. I'll bring Aunty Haeun too and we can go where ever you want to go, okay?"

"Yay! I can't wait! Can we go right now?!"

"Oh, let's go let your Grandpa and Grandma know first. They might think you got kidnap and worry about you."

"Oh no. I don't want to worry Grandpa and Grandma. Let go tell them right now!" She rushes towards her grandparents before turning around to see that her uncle Tae was slow. She runs back towards Taehyung and holds his hand and tugs him hurriedly along.

Jin and Jisoo relax as they saw their little toddler was all giggles and happy with Uncle Tae. Jin turns back to look Jisoo in her eyes and she tries to avoid those piercing gazes that meant she was really going to suffer tonight. She bit her lips still nervous at his stares.

"Mrs. Kim, are you really not going to tell me? I'm still waiting."

"I-I want to wait until we get home. I'll tell you then."

Jin was quick to tug her hand along with him. He pulls her down the little stairs and when he saw that she was stumbling to walk in her wedding gown, he picks up his bride and carries her in his arms.

"Oppa! What are you doing?"

"Carrying my bride. The faster we get out of here, the faster I'll hear that secret that you've been keeping from me."

"Oppa slow down! I'm too heavy. You're going to drop me!" Jisoo exclaims as Jin carries her as if she was a baby.

"You're light as a feather. What are you talking about?"

"Oppa, I've gained ten pounds already!"

"You have? I haven't noticed it," Jin spoke while ignoring all the whooping of cheers the two of them were receiving from all their friends and families.

Once they reached outside the venue, Jin sets Jisoo back down to grab his keys. He unlocks the car and was about to open the door for Jisoo when the group of bridesmaid rushes out after the two.

"Hyungsu-nim! You still have to toss your bouquet of flower!" Taehyung calls out after Jisoo.

"Ah! That's right," Jisoo turns around to glance at the lines of single female bridesmaid, all waiting to catch her lucky bouquet. She caught Taehyung's eyes and she held the biggest smile on her face. Taehyung moves closer towards the group of bridesmaid and waited for his cue. His nerves starting to build up and his hands began to sweat.

"Park Haeun!" Jisoo calls out towards her best friend. She walks up to Haeun and places the bouquet of flowers into Haeun's hand. She smiles warmly at her and at Taehyung who had made his way behind Haeun.

"Turn around," Jisoo tells her best friend. Confused at what Jisoo was doing, Haeun cautiously follows Jisoo's order only to witness Kim Taehyung who was on one knee with a velvet box that held a beautiful diamond ring. hung open in shock and her eyes glisten with water.

"I am so madly, deeply, crazily in love with you Haeun. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and grow old together with you. Park Haeun, will you marry me?"

Haeun nods to answers Taehyung as she couldn't speak. The only sounds you could hear from her was her ugly wails of happiness and tears of joy. Taehyung slips the ring onto her ring finger before getting up to stand tall and hold her in his arms. She held on tight as she sobs uncontrollably. When she finally found her voice she punches Taehyung lightly on his arm.

"Pabo, why did you have to propose here? It was supposed to be Jisoo's big day," she said through tears at her fiancé. Taehyung playfully cries out in pain and Haeun rubs at the spot that she had hit him.

"I already talked to Hyung and Hyungsu-nim ahead of time and got both their permission."

"That's right. We're both more than happy to share this special day with the two of you. Congratulations Haeun. We'll be sisters for life now," Jisoo pulls Haeun in for a hug.

"Alright, alright. That's enough! I want time with my soon to be wife now. Go on and take care of your adult talk," Taehyung pulls Haeun back into his arms.

"Adult talk?" Haeun whispers while looking up to Taehyung with a puzzled look and he smirks before telling her that he'll explain everything to her later.

"Congratulations to the both of you," Jin speaks behind Jisoo and she stiffens when she felt his touch on the back of her waist guiding her back to their car.

"Now, I have some things to take care of with my wife. We'll celebrate together when we get back from Bali."

"Enjoy your honeymoon!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter