Taehyung

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three rounds. Three rounds of hot, steamy, and passionate lovemaking between the two lovers.

Jin was true to his words when he said he was going to love Jisoo all night. He made sure to touch every inch, curve, and skin on her body. He gave her deep kisses to make up for all their time apart. He made sure she ed every time before letting himself release into her.

Jisoo was sound asleep in Jin's arm because of their exhausting workout for the night, but Jin couldn't sleep. No matter how tired he was, he wasn't ready yet to let sleep overtake him. Not after everything that they've been through.

He could not close his eye for the fear of waking up the next morning to her beautiful face not next to his. He fought battles with his sleep demon who was trying to lullaby him to dreamland. If he could stay awake and just look at her lovely face for the rest of his life, he wouldn't hesitate at all to do it.

Her even and light huff of breaths made it known to him that she was asleep. So he traces her face with his finger in the dimmed lighting. When his hand made it to her cheek, he let his hand rest gently on it as he her cheek ever so softly, worried that his bare minimal touch would wake the sleeping princess.

His heart thumping, blood rushing throughout his veins as he looks down at the woman that he loves so dearly. He still can't believe that he had proposed to her and she agreed to marry him. His heart raced at the thought of Jisoo walking down the aisle in a beautiful white gown and his face and ears turned bright red.

"You are going to be the death of me, my love. I love you Min Jisoo."

He steals a kiss from her lips before snuggling her deeper into his chest. Jisoo stirs awake as Jin pulls her close to him.

"You're still up?" Jisoo tiredly asks Jin with her eyes half-opened.

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep. Sorry, I didn't want to wake you. "

"It's okay. Aren't you tired?"

"I am."

"Then go to sleep Jin. You're still a little warm from your fever. You should be resting."

"I'm okay now."

Jisoo tries to pull away from Jin's suffocating embrace, but he just grips onto her tiny body a little more firmly. There was something about the way that he clung onto her body that made Jisoo a little worried.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"I just missed you so much Jisoo," Jin softly whispered to answer her.

"I'm right here."

"I know. But I still miss you even though you're in my arms right now. I just love you and don't want to be away from you."

Jisoo let a small smile grow on her lips as she gently pries herself away from him. She puts her weight onto her right elbow which caused her to slightly hover above Jin. Her free hand had made its way to cup his right cheek as she gently caresses it.

"I won't go anywhere. I love you Kim Seokjin. I am and will be forever yours and only yours," Jisoo spoke softly, but Jin heard every word. He cups her face in return and pulls it down towards his as their lips met, fitting perfectly like two pieces of a puzzle.

After a little mini makeout session, the two were cuddling together in bed. Legs intertwine, body fully and only the thin light blue silk sheet covered their bodies. Comfortable silence enters the entire room, which got Jin to start thinking.

"I know I said I wasn't going to ask you anymore, but I can't help but be curious..."

"About what?"

"Why couldn't you just tell me you were Min Jisoo?"

Jisoo turns her head to look at Jin who was already gazing deeply into her eyes. One look at those beautiful brown orbs and she knew it was time. Time for the long-overdue talk to clear up everything. She had rambled on earlier with her confession, but never really went into detail about everything.

"I fell in love with you..."

Jin was quiet, waiting for Jisoo to finish speaking.

"... I knew it was wrong for me to love you when you were with someone else. But I couldn't stop myself. Every time you were near me, I couldn't breathe."

Jisoo thought back to their encounter when Jin had caught her smoking. The lie that Sunni had told Jin and he believed her.

"You remember when you had caught me smoking?"

Jin nods and Jisoo smiles softly before continuing.

"It wasn't mine. It was Sunni who was smoking. When she saw you, she had put the cigarette in my mouth to make it seem like I had been the one who smoked. She lied to you then and you blindly believed her."

Jin winces slightly at the memory that invaded his head. How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter