One Last Time

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo woke up extra early to head back over to Jin the next morning. Jin only allowed her to leave for the night if she promised to be at his home before he woke up.

On her way to Jin’s apartment, she stopped by the convenient store to pick up some light breakfast for the three of them. She picked up a bag of bagels and some cream cheese before paying for the food and walking the rest of the way to Jin’s apartment.

Jin awoke to hear his little brother snoring away and cuddling as close as he could to him. They were up until late and Jin wasn’t exactly sure when they had fallen asleep. All he knew was that Taehyung was the one who fell asleep on him first. He pries himself free of Taehyung’s hold and got up and made his way towards the bathroom to do his morning routine. Once he was showered and brushed his teeth, he carefully made his way out into the living room to wait for his Minji.

“Oh, you’re up already?” Jisoo calls out to Jin as he opens his bedroom door. Jin stops in his track when he heard her voice. A huge grin falls upon his face.

“I got up early to wait for you.”

“I told you I’d be here before you wake up. I did well, didn’t I?” Jisoo returns the smile warmly to Jin before she walked over to help him to the dining table. She made him sit and brought him a cup of coffee that she had made with some toasted bagels covered in cream cheese.

He took a big bite and then took a sip of his coffee.

“Ah, nothing beats my Minji’s food that she makes for me.”

Jisoo let out a tiny giggle at Jin.

“I only toasted the bagel and spread cream cheese on it. You’re giving me too much credit.”

“But it was made by you. Everything that your hands have touched makes it two times yummier,” Jin spoke with a mouth full of bagel. He swallows the food before continuing.

“And my Minji has always kept her promises to me so I have no worries. I knew you would be here and I know you won’t ever leave me.”

Jin reaches out for Jisoo and she grabs his hand in hers as her smile falters.

“You promised to be my eyes and have kept that promise to this day. You have been there for me since I first met you and I can’t thank you and love you enough. When I can finally see again, I will love you even more than I already do. I will make sure to give you the love that you deserve and love you ten times more than you have loved me when I was sightless.”

She knew he meant every word he said, but Jisoo couldn’t help but feel extreme guilt towards Jin.

I’m sorry Jin.

She repeats those words over and over again inside her head as she grips his hands tightly. She finally let go of his hand and tells him to finish his breakfast. She got up from her seat and wiped the running droplet that had fallen before toasting a new bagel for Taehyung.

“Is Taehyung not up yet?” Jisoo asks to change the subject.

“Nope. That little brat is still sleeping. He was the one who wanted to stay up all night, yet the first to fall asleep.”

“Hyung...” Taehyung calls out with much sleepiness as he made his way over to the two.

“When did you get up? I was so cold this morning without you that I woke up.”

“I just got up not too long ago.”

“But, I’m still tired,” Taehyung says as he takes the chair next to Jin and lays his head on his older brother’s shoulder. He whined to get Jin back into bed with him but Jin refused.

“Then, let me borrow your girlfriend for a minute. I need to hold someone to fall asleep and it’s too cold right now.”

“Yah!! Minji is mine!” Jin was quick to claim her by pushing Taehyung’s head away from his shoulder with his pointer finger.

Taehyung let out a deep chuckle at how protective and jealous Jin became of Jisoo. He turns to see Jisoo smiling while setting a plate down in front of him with a bagel.

“Good morning Taehyung Oppa.”

“Good morning Jis- uhh.. Minji.”

Jisoo’s eyes widen at the almost slip of Taehyung’s tongue. He gave himself a little slap on his mouth for almost exposing Jisoo. He mouths a ‘sorry’ towards Jisoo and she nods to let him know it was okay.

“Oppa? When did Taehyung become your Oppa? You never called me Oppa before,” Jin frowned with pouty lips feeling envious of Taehyung.

“If you’re a good boy and finish your breakfast, then I’ll think about it,” Jisoo teases Jin.

Jin let out a tiny scoffed laugh at his girlfriend. She didn’t even offer to call him ‘Oppa’ at all. Instead, she was just going to think about it which made him insanely childish and jealous.

And then he remembered that he still got one wish from Minji.

Jin smirked as he let it gradually spread across his face shifting into a wide grin, which caught Jisoo off guard.

“You do know that I still have one wish left right?”

“So your wish is for me to call you Oppa? Okay, that’s not hard at all. Seokjin Oppa. Jin Oppa. There, now I owe you no more wishes!” Jisoo smiled victoriously thinking that she no longer owes Jin anything.

Jin’s grin turned even wider than it already was before his cute laugh could be heard throughout the room.

“I never said that was my wish. I just simply said that you still owe me one more wish.”

Jisoo’s smile falls upon hearing Jin had just said.

“Nah uh! You used your wish already!”

“No, I didn’t. And since I already heard you calling me Oppa twice, I’m good for now,” he continues to laugh at the Jisoo before shoving the rest of the bagel into his mouth.

Taehyung ate his bagel silently while watching the two bicker next to him. His eyes lingered a little longer on Jisoo’s lower lip that was cutely pouting at Jin.

But his heart didn’t race. Instead, it was filled with the same warmth and happiness that he had felt the night before with Jin. He smiled softly to himself before cutting the two off from any more bickering.

“I’m going to go shower and get ready then let’s take Hyung to get checked back into the hospital. Thanks for breakfast Hyungsu-nim.”

Taehyung gave Jisoo a cute little wink before getting up from his seat and headed towards Jin’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter