One Month

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV

Sunni and Seokjin both turned their heads toward me.

"Oh, you're here," Sunni said as she got off Seokjin. They both stood up and fixed themselves and I swear I saw Seokjin's ears turning red.

"No! I-I'm sorry! I-I can come back another time. I knocked but I-I think you two didn't hear m-me and I just came in without permission," I stupidly stuttered, embarrassed that I walked in on the two making out. If I had come any later, I would have walked in on them making babies! I shudder at the thought and shook the image out of my head. I bowed quickly and turn to leave but Sunni called out to me causing me to stop.

"It's okay Jisoo. No need to leave."

I hesitated, not really wanting to enter the room. I don't know what the two have been doing in this room, but it was my first day. My first awkward day. So I entered the room and closed the door behind me. I saw Seokjin put his arms around Sunni's waist and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"I'll leave you two alone for now. I'll be back later."

"Okay. We'll finish what we started after I talk to Jisoo."

I internally gagged at what I heard. I couldn't believe it. They are having a secret affair or the two of them are dating. Either way, it was not a great way of finding out. Seokjin headed towards me and his ears were still bright red.

I handed him his latte as he walked by and bowed to show respect. He took the drink, but as he grabbed the drink out of my hand, his long fingers gently brushed against mine and I held my breathe trying to calm down my beating heart.

He was just kissing Sunni, Jisoo. Don't let your heart wander because he's handsome.

Before opening the door to leave, Seokjin turns around and bows to me.

"Thank you for the drink. I apologize that you had to see that Assistant Min. We'll be sure to lock the door next time to avoid this kind of situation in the future."

He leaves the office with the door closing shut behind him. Sunni let out a little chuckle at him before telling me to grab the seat in front of her desk. Thank goodness it wasn't the same chair that they were just eating each other's faces in.

"Did you bring your resume?"

"Y-yes."

"Alrighty. Here's your badge Jisoo."

She hands me my badge with my name on it.

"I didn't have a photo of you so I couldn't get one with a photo yet. Use this one for now."

"No, this is good eno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter