Shower

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Sunni had left his apartment, Jin gradually found his way to his room. It had been a while since Minji had gone to shower and it made Jin a tad bit worried.

"Minji?" He calls out to her not knowing that Jisoo was silently emitting droplets as she found comfort in his bed.

Jisoo promptly wipes her waterworks away before calling out to Jin.

"Jin, I-I'm right here..."

"What's wrong?" Jin asked her. Her voice was shaky. It was unstable and sounded like she had been crying.

His heart stopped for a split second thinking that maybe Minji had seen him with Sunni. Jin didn't want Minji to misinterpret that he still has feelings for Sunni. Sure Minji had told him the first time that she trusts him, but he was still concerned.

He was worried that she will somehow find any reason to leave him when she gets tired of tending for him. His face falls into a depressed pout as though he was about to shed tears. His hands wandered around the air in search of Minji. He couldn't feel her near him. He couldn't touch her and it was making him nervous.

Jisoo got up from the bed and made her way towards Jin to reassure him that she was fine.

"Nothing's wrong Jin. I just got out of the shower. I was still putting on clothes and was just about to come get you to shower next."

A breath of relief emerged from Jin's mouth as he finally felt her delicate touch on him. He instantly wraps his arms around her and cuddled into her warmth.

"Your voice sounded different. It seemed like you were crying so I thought that I had made you cry," Jin softly whispered into Jisoo's ear. A teardrop trickled down her face as Jisoo held back her voice from quivering.

"Silly, how could you make me cry?"

"Sunni was here. I thought you might have walked in and seen us hugging earlier. I only held her because she was leaving Korea. She wanted me to give Taehyung her resignation letter."

Jisoo's brows furrowed in puzzlement. She had heard most of Jin and Sunni's discussion but had missed the bit of information that Sunni was leaving Korea.

She broke away from Jin's embrace and dried the remaining tears off from her cheeks. She took his hand and guided him towards the mattress. Jisoo sat him down before sitting next to him.

"I understand Jin. I told you before, I trust you. So, don't think otherwise."

A miniature smile ascended on the corner of Jin's lips before nodding to acknowledge Jisoo's request.

Jisoo was curious so she asked Jin to remove the curiosity that was arising inside of her.

She didn't understand why Sunni would leave Korea all of a sudden. Jisoo thought that Taehyung and Sunni were doing fine.

"Did Sunni tell you why she was leaving?" Jisoo voiced out to Jin.

Jin sighed dejectedly as he thought back to the weeping girl earlier. He doesn't love Sunni anymore, but that doesn't mean he doesn't care about her.

She was once someone really important to him. She was someone who he thought he could spend the rest of his life with at one point. So when she wept and told Jin about Taehyung, he couldn't help but feel a bit apologetic to her because of his little brother.

"I think it's because Taehyung is in love with someone else."

**********

Jisoo's POV

'He doesn't love me Oppa. He's in love with someone else...'

'I was careless and opened my heart back up to another man who doesn't even love me.'

Sunni's words traveled through my head.

Taehyung's in love with someone else? But who?

Taehyung couldn't love another. He told me he wanted Sunni. He told me he loved Sunni. He told me he was going to take Sunni away from Jin.

So, it all doesn't add up.

Three days have passed since I last saw Taehyung with his high fever. I had been waiting for him to contact me first, but haven't heard from him since.

Namjoon's words from when I saw him last echoed in my the back of my mind.

'Jisoo, don't hate Taehyung too much. You'll find out soon enough about everything.'

Why didn't I question Namjoon then? Why didn't I ask him to clarify what he meant by I will find out about everything soon?

"Jin..."

I really need to meet with Taehyung. I need to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter