Letters From Sunni

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo had trouble getting up for class the next morning. She had left Jin's apartment last night after she finished meal prepping for him. She would usually spend the night at Jin's place being cuddled up in his arms, but all that she could think about was the moment he let out those heartbreaking words out of his mouth.

'I don't like her.'

She had told Jin that she missed her family and will be going home to spend time with them. Little did Jin know, she had returned back to her dorm and cried herself to sleep. She had been crying all night and finally fell asleep for two hours before her morning alarm blasted throughout her room to wake her up. She didn't want to get out from her bed, but eventually forced herself up and got ready for college. Plus, she needed to see Taehyung later on in the day.

After attending her last class, Jisoo walked to a nearby bench outside of campus and called Taehyung while putting her bookbag down next to her. She let the phone ring until it went to his voicemail. Jisoo doesn't give up and calls Taehyung again.

Taehyung sees the unrecognized number calling him and he let his phone ring until it went to his voicemail. He had tossed Jisoo's number away the day she gave it to him. He had planned on not contacting her and keep his distance away from her for a while. So when the same number popped up on his phone again he sighs with frustration.

"Why is this number calling me so much?"

Taehyung was currently abandoning his work and he was together with Yoongi. The two had been cooped up in Yoongi's room ever since Taehyung asked Yoongi about music. They were together with Namjoon and Hoseok. The four of them had completed one song together and even started writing a new one.

When Yoongi introduced Taehyung to his friend Hoseok, they instantly hit it off. With Namjoon being Taehyung's cousin and knowing all of Taehyung's motive behind closed doors, he was disappointed that his little cousin had not said anything to Jin and Jisoo yet. But Namjoon couldn't stay upset for too long with Taehyung. He warmly accepted Taehyung into their little circle of friends and even helped Taehyung with writing lyrics. It seems to distract Taehyung from any other thoughts and made Taehyung happy.

The first song that the four worked on together was titled 'I Need U' while the current one that they were working on was called "Save Me."

Taehyung goes over the lyrics that Namjoon had written.

'I want to breathe, I hate this night,
I want to wake up, I hate this dream,
I'm trapped inside of myself and I'm dead,
Don't wanna be lonely,
Just wanna be yours.

Why is it so dark where you're not here
It's dangerous how wrecked I am
Save me because I can't get a grip on myself.'

Taehyung's phone goes off and he grabs it but seeing that it was the same unknown number, he declined the call and put his phone next to him before returning to read the piece of paper in his hand.

'Listen to my heartbeat,
It calls you whenever it wants to,
Because within this pitch black darkness,
You are shining so brightly.

Give me your hand save me, save me,
I need your love before I fall, fall.'

His phone rang for the fourth time and Yoongi looks over Taehyung's shoulder to glance at the phone in Taehyung's hand.

"Who is calling you so much Tae?"

Yoongi caught Jisoo's number right before Taehyung declines the phone call. The number flashes once more and Yoongi was sure of it now that he saw it a second time. It was his sister.

"Wait, I think it's-"

Yoongi was interrupted with an annoyed Taehyung who finally picks up and screams into the phone.

"WHO THE HELL IS THIS AND WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME?!"

Silence was all that Taehyung heard on the other end before a tiny voice utter out that made his heart beat uncontrollably fast.

"It's me, Jisoo."

"It's Jisoo," Yoongi announced simultaneously as Jisoo spoke through the phone to Taehyung.

Taehyung's heart intensified as well as his breathing. He didn't know what to do or say so he hung up on her. He immediately regrets it the moment he ended the call, but his mind wasn't thinking straight. He needed to calm down his heart. The tiny muscle only fastens when his phone lit up again with Jisoo's number on display.

"Are you okay Taehyung?" Hoseok asked worriedly as he sat up in Yoongi's bed.

Namjoon was quick to catch on when he heard Yoongi spoke Jisoo's name. He got up and dragged a whiny Hoseok out of the room while Yoongi gave Taehyung an encouraging pat on the back before walking out of the room following Namjoon and Hoseok.

Taehyung cleared his throat and let out a deep breath before finally picking up his ringing phone.

"H-hi Jisoo. Uh, sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to yell- uhh, I mean I'm not- umm, I-I didn't h-hang up on you on purpose. I-"

"Hi, Taehyung," Jisoo's soft and warm voice on the other end cuts Taehyung off. His heart flutters and his stomach did flips as he listened on to her speak.

"How are you feeling now? Is your fever gone?"

"The fever is gone. I'm all better now."

"That's good to hear."

"Yeah. So ummm, w-why were you calling me so much?"

"Taehyung, where are you?"

"Huh? Why?"

"I would like to see you. I have something to give you and I want to finish our talk from last time. You were too sick so I didn't want to bring it up that day."

"Oh, um.. I'm actually at your house with Yoongi Hyung right now."

"Yoongi Oppa? I didn't know you two knew each other."

"Uhh, yeah. We just recently met. Anyways, what did you need to give me?"

"I have a letter from Sunni."

"Sunni? Why didn't she just bring it to me?"

"I'm not sure, but I'll be home soon. Don't go anywhere and wait for me."

"O-okay, I'll uhhh- I'll see you in a bit Jisoo."

"See you soon Taehyung."

Jisoo hung up her phone and grabbed her stuff. She quickly ran to the bus stop and caught the bus before it left.

Taehyung was left unmoved with his phone still in his hand. Jisoo was coming to see him. Was he ready to see her yet? He wasn't quite sure what he wanted, but he knew his heart was pounding away. He let out a heavy sigh before setting his phone onto the nearby table and climbed into Yoongi's bed. He screamed into the pillow as loudly as he could.

A muffled cry from Taehyung was all that Yoongi could hear when he entered his room to check on Taehyung.

"Everything okay?" Yoongi called out to Taehyung.

"Hyung, she's coming here to see me. I don't know if I'm ready to see her. I don't know what to do," Taehyung replies while still laying on his stomach with his head turned towards Yoongi.

"Taehyung, it's up to you. Do whatever your heart tells you to do. You can choose to wait for her to come here or you can leave. I won't stop you if you want to leave."

Taehyung sat up in the bed and patted the spot next to him for Yoongi to sit. Yoongi follows and when he's seated, Taehyung clutches Yoongi's hand and gave it a tight squeeze.

"Will you stay here with me Hyung? Stay by my side when she arrives, please?" Taehyung begs Yoongi desperately.

"If that's what you want, I'll stay with you Tae."

"Yes, that's what I want. Don't leave me alone with her. I might lose control this time."

"Yah, you're my buddy now Tae, but I'll still give you a nice punch in the face if you try anything with my sister."

"Knock some sense into me Hyung. Beat me up until I'm black and blue and don't let me go crazy again."

"I can't believe my baby sis has you so whipped for her. It's only Min Jisoo for goodness sake."

"It's because she's Min Jisoo. She's beautiful, sweet, and adorable. She's the most lovable and kindest person I've ever met."

Yoongi could practically see hearts shooting out of Taehyung's eyes as he talked about Jisoo. Yoongi smiles warmly at the younger who was so nervous and clinging onto to Yoongi for dear life yet his eyes showed how much he cared for Jisoo.

"You really love her, don't you Tae?" Yoongi asked interrupting Taehyung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter