Promise

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Seokjin, let's break up."

Anger, hurt, fear, every possible feeling a person could feel when dejected came and suddenly left, leaving various of emotion inside Jin. Everything was slowly falling apart. She was breaking her promise once again.

Why did she have to leave him? He couldn't understand why they couldn't be together when they both love each other.

Yes, she did lie to him, but he doesn't care anymore about that. Her lie was not toxic like those other girls. She cared for him when he was at his worst state. She was still the only person whose touch made his heart tingle. His heart and body knew her scent and touch. His body reacted to Jisoo when he saw her again. He should have known then. He should have connected all the dots when he first saw her as Min Jisoo at her school. She was his drug that he's grown addicted to.

Jisoo turns around and opens the door, but Jin refuses to let her go. He was quick to push the door shut, holding it tight while she tries to jerk it open.

"Kim Seokjin! Let me go!" She screams while pulling on the doorknob.

The door opens just a crack before it's harshly held shut again by Jin. Jisoo turns around and tears fells endlessly down her cheeks as she tries to push Jin away from holding back the door. He grips both her wrist and they struggled with one another before Jin moved closer into Jisoo's body to pin her against the door. Both her hands were now also pinned next to her face.

They were both were panting from exhaustion. Jisoo from trying to break free and Jin from not letting her go. They were both were stubborn in their own way.

Jisoo was growing weak. She used most of her energy. Her breath and heart were pacing at an incredible speed with the proximity between them. But she still didn't dare to look Jin. She couldn't look at him for the fear of giving in to his cries and pleas. She needed to get away from him. She needs to stay sane.

"Jin, let me go... please," Jisoo begs while letting out soft pants and shutting her eyes close.

He felt like his heart was about to explode inside his chest. Seeing her shed tears was ripping every inch of his heart into billion of pieces. He's never been the type to be so possessive. Why was it only this girl? He wanted her and only her. So he wasn't about to give up.

Instead, he moves in even closer to her. He leaned his head down into her neck and gave her soft kisses. He leaves a trail of kisses that lead up to the corner of her lip. He gave it a quick peck before speaking, his lips brushing against hers.

"I already told you Min Jisoo. I'm never letting you go..."

His hands let go of her wrists and he was fast to cup her face and then he's kissing her, deeply and passionately.

Jisoo found herself kissing him back. Her hands clutching onto his back and lips moving in sync with his. She was losing herself into the heated kiss. They made out for a few seconds more before Jisoo suddenly breaks away, catching her breath.

Heaving heavily, she locks eyes with Jin who was equally out of breath with his hands still holding her face near to his.

"What do I have to do?" Jin asks, voice barely above a whisper.

"How do I get you to stay with me? I want nobody, but you. Can't you see I'm going insane here?"

He closes his eyes and leaned his forehead onto hers, resulting in her own two eyes to close shut with his. They were silent for a minute. No words were spoken while they stood in each other's presence.

After a while longer, Jisoo finally opens her eyes and broke the silence.

"I told you already. I can't forgive myself. I couldn't face you as my real self, Jin. I had to use a fake identity to lure you to love me. I'm a bad person."

"And I already told you too that I love you and only you, whether you are Jisoo or Minji. I loved the girl who cared for me. I love her and she was you. You could have been a little old lady and I would still love you."

Silence was all that Jin got from Jisoo.

"Please say something Jisoo. Tell me you'll stay. Tell me you love me too. Tell me I have nothing to be scared of and that you'll never leave me again."

"I'm sorry Jin..."

Defeated and heartbroken all over again, Jin slowly back away from Jisoo and stood tall in front of her. Every word that was spoken next hurts him, but it had to be said.

"Is that what you really want? You want us to break up?"

Her heart was equally broken, just like Jin's, but she nods her head yes anyways.

Jin felt a deep cut that was gradually getting ripped open inside his chest as he watched Jisoo open the door and walked out of his room. Soon after he heard the front door open and then shut closed. His knees and body were growing weak, but he took slow steps out of his room. He walks out to see an empty apartment. Jisoo really had left.

He walks up to the front door and he held the door handle wanting to open it and chase after the girl, but he couldn't bring himself to open the door. He let go of the handle and turn around and slid down the door.

His breaths were short and he felt like he couldn't breathe. He grips his shirt by his chest and fist it into a ball. The pain was unbearable and soon he let out a painful and silent sob into his hands.

Jisoo ran out of the apartment and once she was outside his door, she turns around and slid down the door. With the door being the only thing separating the two of them from each other and oblivious to the one they love on the other side of the door, Jisoo's cries fill the hallway of Jin's apartment.

*******

"Give me another one Namjoon. And one for Taehyung too."

Taehyung let a small smile form on the corner of his lips before quickly resuming as actor Taehyung. He clears his throat and tries to play it off as if Yoongi's presence next to him didn't affect him one bit.

"What do you want Yoongi? Speak so I can leave."

"What are you trying to do Taehyung?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Jin isn't really blind is he?"

Taehyung let out a deep and loud throaty laugh.

"Nah, Jin Hyung is perfectly fine. Minus the little fever that he had caught."

Yoongi was right. He read all of Taehyung's signs this morning and he assumed right away that this was all Taehyung's plan. Regardless, Yoongi still sent Jisoo to Jin, because he knew that she needed to come clean to Jin. If not now, she would never tell the truth to Jin. But that doesn't explain why Taehyung wanted anything to do with Yoongi again. It doesn't explain why he's here sitting next to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter