Hug Me

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV

It was hard for me to help Jin at first because he wouldn't accept the fact that he could no longer see. He wanted to do everything by himself. He broke a glass vase that was full of water and flowers and stepped on the broken pieces resulting in his left foot getting cut. Being the stubborn male that he was, he bent down to pick up the broken glass pieces and also cut his right hand. I worried led him back to his bed and cleaned up his wounds. I cleaned the cut on his foot first and wrapped it in some bandages before moving to the deep cut in the palm of his hand. He winces in pain as I gently dabbed the blood away.

"Jin, I need you to trust me. I'm your nurse and I will take care of you. If there is anything you need just ask me."

"I am just blind. My arms and legs are perfectly fine. I can still do everything myself."

"I know you can, but I can assist you so let me. There's nothing wrong with asking for help when you need it," I calmly replied back to the male. He blankly stares off into space as I finish cleaning the cut and wrapped it. His eyes glistening as he spoke.

"I'm sorry Minji. It's just that.." I noticed that his voice cracked a bit and he closed his eyes.

"I never thought this would happen to me. Everything was going well. I was going to get engaged to the woman I love. I was happy. But then I killed my father.... and becoming blind was my punishment."

I wrapped my arms around him and he silently wept into my shoulder.

"It was an accident Jin. It wasn't your fault."

He wraps his long arms around my waist as he buried his face deeper into my neck as he continued to cry.

"Shhh.. There, there," I patted his back and hummed a tune that Yoongi Oppa had written. He would often sing and comfort me with this song whenever I was sad or needed a hug.

'geunyang nal an-ajwo naleul jom an-ajwo
amu mal malgoseo naege dallyeowajwo
oelobgo bul-anhagiman han mam-eulo
ileohge neol gidaligo issjanh-a
nan neoleul salanghae nan neoleul salanghae
gin chimmug sog-eseo soli nae oechilge
eoliseoggo nayaghagiman han nae ma-eum-eul'

*translation is down in the author's note*

I silently rocked the crying boy from side to side in my arms. Once his crying stopped, he shyly pulls away from me.

"Thank you Minji. I really needed the hug and comfort. You know you have a beautiful singing voice," he smiled warmly towards me.

"Thank you. You can hug me whenever you like if it will make you feel better," I blushed and answered him. He nodded and I told him it was time to rest. After the hug session, he started trusting me more and began letting me help him.

My breathing problem had also decrease the more I spent time with Jin. With him not being able to see me for who I really was and thinking that I was someone else helped me to calm myself down when I was near him. My heart didn't stop racing though whenever I saw him.

A week had passed since our hugging incident and he asked me about Sunni. I had been telling him that she wasn't allowed visitors and she couldn't leave her room yet. Today was no exception.

"Good morning Jin. How are you feeling today?"

"Morning Minji. I'm okay, but I think I will be better if Sunni comes to see me. Have you heard anything about her yet?"

I bit my nails nervously not know what to say to him.

"Uhhh... Not really..."

"Can you go ask her to come visit me? I really miss her."

His pleading eyes were moist and I couldn't say no to those eyes anymore. I didn't k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter