Not Jin

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV

After calming down from my cry, I silently waited for Sunni to show up. Once she finally arrived to work, I handed her my letter of resignation. She took my letter and just blankly stared at it for a while before looking back up to me.

"Where's my money?" She asks me.

"Excuse me?"

"My money. I paid you a month's worth in advance. If you want to quit, pay me back in full and I'll accept your letter. Or were you planning on just leaving and keeping the money?"

I had given the money to my parents already. They probably already use most of it to pay for mortgage and bills already. I didn't think this far ahead. I only wanted to quit as soon as I can so I can escape her and the Kim brothers.

"I don't have the money anymore. I'll pa-"

"No money? Then I'm not accepting this."

She tore my letter in half and toss it into the garbage next to her foot. She puts her hands on her desk and leans in towards me.

"Jisoo, I'm sure by now you already know what I need you to do. Work one more month for me to make up for the amount of money that I already paid you. After this month, I'll let you go."

One more month? I don't know if I'll survive one more month working for her.

"I need you to make me look good in front of Jin."

I stare back in disbelief. Now the truth finally comes out of .

"I smoke, drink often, and I like to go out to parties and have fun, but Jinnie doesn't know any of this. I need you to cover up for me and help me maintain my image in front of Jin."

I could not believe this is what I was hearing from her. I wasn't going to give in to her. I'm not going to do it.

"I don't want to," I replied to Sunni.

"I already told you Jisoo, give me back my money in full and you wouldn't have to," she smirked knowing damn well that I don't have any money to give back to her.

"Just one month. Until I can find someone else to replace you. For an old friend?"

Friend? Friend my .

"Why can't you just tell Jin? If he truly loves you, he wouldn't mind that you smoke, drink, and like to party."

"Jinnie is going to inherit the company Jisoo. He's got a lot of eyes on him and those around him. I can't be caught partying, smoking, and drinking. It'll ruin his reputation."

Now that I think about what she had said, she was right to a certain degree. Jin was next to become CEO. I really could careless about Sunni, but it involved Jin. When it comes to Jin, I'm weak and I hated that fact.

"One month. That's it."

"Great Jisoo. I hope that you keep this little talk just between the two of us," she smiled widely knowing that she caught me for another month. I bowed to her and left her room.

After closing her door shut, I turned around and saw Jin in his office. His door was open and he was concentrating hard on his work. He didn't even notice that I was looking at him. I watched as he wrote down notes into a little notepad next to him. He turned back towards his computer and was typing away.

I'm sorry Jin. Please forgive me.

Two weeks passed and I tried my best to not make conversation with Jin or Taehyung. Jin was slowly starting to greet me again. He was really trying for Sunni and instead of feeling blissful, it hurted a bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter