Leave Me Alone

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo POV

"You don't smoke? Why are you lying to Jinnie, Jisoo? It's not good to lie especially when you were caught just smoking right now. He was only giving you sincere advice."

Sunni's acting was back and I wanted to rip her hair out of her scalp. This little *itch! I turned my attention back to Jin and saw his face filled with disappointment. I suddenly felt like crying. Here was the beautiful Seokjin who I liked so much, and yet with just a few words from his girlfriend, he wouldn't believe me. I was done. I didn't want anything to do with Choi Sunni or Kim Seokjin anymore. I wanted out.

"It wasn't mine," I dare to glare back at Jin. My breathing was still not normal since his presence is the cause of my breathing problem.

"Why don't you ask your little girl-" Sunni quickly runs towards me and covers my mouth and start acting all drunk.

"It's okay Jisoo. It's all forgiven. Right, Jinnie? You'll forgive my friend for lying right? Please sweetie. Don't fire her. Give her another chance."

She was disgustingly trying to act all cute to Jin and I wanted to vomit the drinks that I had drunk earlier right onto her.

"Okay, babe. But only because you asked. Let's go, I don't want to stay here any longer."

Jin held Sunni by her waist and they both turned to leave.

"Assistant Min, please call me Mr. Kim from now on."

They both finally left. I began to breathe normally again after the door shut close. I started coughing crazily because of the smoke and pounded at my hurting chest. This is what happens when you get in a one-sided crush and the other has no clue.

'Just call me Jin. You're a friend of Sunni's so you are also a friend of mine.'

And before I knew it, tears were falling down my cheeks.

"I believe you."

I wiped my angry and hurt tears away quickly. I had forgotten that the other brother was still here. I turn to him and he had on his signature box smile.

"A smoker wouldn't be having trouble breathing when smoking so I believe you when you said you don't smoke."

I smiled gently back to the younger brother. It strangely made me felt a lot better.

"Thank you Taehyung."

"Call me Taehyung Oppa."

"Taehyung Oppa?"

"Ne. I'm still older than you by a year. I would like to be friends with you. You're a really interesting girl,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter