Finale

P.S. I Stalk You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiwon let her worn-out shoulders drop as soon as the camera stopped rolling. Finally, the event had finished after three long days. The staff begin packing up while the other two assistants walked out with Ryan and Jiwon towards one corner to help remove their lapels. “We did a good job, right?” Jiwon asked while panting. All her nerves are coming now after surviving that nerve-wrecking did-you-enjoy-this-event-and-what-can-you-say ambush interviews they had with big-shot executives and guests that they just did.

“Of course. You were kind of awkward with the questions at first but you handled it well along the way.” Ryan criticized professionally and patted her arm.

Jiwon chuckled in embarrassment but took the criticism well. At this point of her career, she actually needed that for improvement. “I like how some festival goers were celebrating Valentine’s Day by the end of the last ceremony, men were like giving gifts to their girls.” Ryan changed the subject as they, together with the staffs, walked out towards the parking lot. “Hey.” He nudged Jiwon while grinning. “Maybe Baekhyun has a surprise waiting for you at home. I mean, we’ll arrive back to Seoul pretty late but still. Your hubby loves you so much, I won’t be shocked if he has some surprise later tonight.” He teased.

Jiwon fought the urge to smile just because it wasn’t her image to giggle at such thought.  “I don’t know. We might just wait a little longer to celebrate our relationship since it’s our anniversary next month anyway, you know.” She doubted while shrugging her shoulders. “Actually, I’m planning a surprise for him on that day instead. Maybe a candle-light dinner or something, I’ve always wanted to do that for him.” She added while grinning.

“, hold it.” Ryan suddenly stopped while putting his hands up. He glanced at the staffs who were walking way ahead of them now. “Can you not ruin it and let the guy surprise you for once? I mean, fine~ there’s no gender in romantic tactics and I’m freakishly on the side of gender equality but still, won’t you like it if you just sit back, relax and enjoy the freaking show from my hottie daddy?” He scolded making Jiwon laugh at how he just called Baekhyun.

“First off, stop calling him your hottie daddy. He’s my hottie and my children’s daddy.” Jiwon hissed while hitting Ryan on the arm. “And second, I always figure it out so easily when Baekhyun attempts to surprise me with such things. On our first anniversary, I immediately figured out that he had plans to take me to a theme park that he specifically rented for JUST the two of us because prior to that, all he did was to make me watch theme park videos of proposals and rich people renting it out for themselves and he kept telling me that’s such a nice idea while grinning creepily, it never happened in the end cause apparently, I ruined it. He’s just bad at keeping surprises.” She explained thoroughly, knowing her own husband pretty damn well.

Ryan eventually gave up and stomped his feet to walk ahead. Jiwon rolled her eyes while chuckling before chasing him. He looked at her with a pout. “Okay, fine. You can surprise him with a romantic dinner, I can be your macho dancer – just for him. Maybe a stripper will do too but you need to go out because I’m shy I don’t want you to see me .” Ryan joked. “Tch, you’re shy or you just want him for yourself?” Jiwon mocked earning a defeated grin from the guy.

“Pretty much.” Ryan answered and the two friends shared a high-five just before they arrive to the van.

Soon after, the team all left the venue to go back to the motel and take a rest before driving to the airport for their flight back home later tonight.

 

“Is it me or the drive is longer today?”

Jiwon looked around the road they’re driving at. “Rush hour.” Ryan casually answered earning a skeptical look from the woman. “Here? A rush hour?” She asked back while looking around the almost empty road.

“I mean the road earlier, we’re on the clear road now. They took the longer road because after that event, of course, everyone’s driving home and yeah, it got pretty busy.” Ryan explained further while clearing his throat.

Jiwon was not convinced but decided to just keep shut. She even had to check the driver again just to make sure it was their real driver and not some crazy kidnapper. It’s already five in the afternoon and she originally wanted to take at least a three-hour nap before their departure later at ten. She gazed at Ryan who was busy texting someone. Unfortunately, just because she could peek at his phone, he caught her and immediately moved away. “Yah, privacy please?” Ryan demanded before scrunching his nose like a kid.

Jiwon sighed and took her phone out to text her husband.

We’re on our way back to the hotel. But it’s weird, our drive is so long and I don’t think this is the right way at all. I don’t know, maybe my trauma is just acting up and making me too suspicious of stuff.

She sent the message before leaning on her seat more comfortably while still eyeing the whole van, making sure nothing’s acting weirdly. Having been abducted once in the past, she just couldn’t keep still. To make things worse, she’s in an unfamiliar place. It’s hard to tell where they’re going at. Not being able to help it, she took her phone out once again to send Baekhyun another message.

Our van is a white KIA Sedona. License plate is 39가 -1206

After sending him all the information, she felt a little relieved. “I’m so dead-tired.” She sighed while glancing at Ryan. “Once we arrive to our destination, you won’t feel tired.” Ryan blurted out making Jiwon shoot him a skeptical glare. “What did you say?” She frowned while sitting up straighter. “I m—mean our destination which is the motel. Like normally, you feel so tired right after doing something or like after a long day of work and you keep saying you’re going to sleep and stuff but the moment you actually go to bed, nope~ you can’t sleep and you end up just playing with your phone or watching movies. Am I right? Tell me I’m not relatable right now.” Ryan laughed while shrugging his shoulders.

Smiling in defeat, Jiwon nodded. “Yeah, I do the same thing.”

“You know.” Ryan suddenly spoke again while stretching his arms. “I’ve always wondered, how hard is it to take care of twins? Is it fun? I mean babies are naturally a bunch of cutiepatooties, how does it feel to have two of them?” He asked. A wider smile formed on Jiwon’s lips as she stared in space, picturing Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter