Desperation

P.S. I Stalk You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  A new day deserved a new plan.

Because of that sudden and unnecessary interaction with the subject’s fiancé, Dispatch were forced to come up with a better plan. They have decided to expose Han Soojin to the media in a good way FIRST before revealing her dirty little secret. In a way, you could call it exposure before the fire comes out. A warm-up for the upcoming, per se. Jiwon has told her team that Han Soojin is confirmed to be in an affair and she could have shown it to them it if it wasn’t for Baekhyun who had deleted the video.

Dispatch didn’t give up yet, they just have a new perspective about the situation.

And that new perspective is setting up a ‘good exposure’ interview for Han Soojin and her business. Also in such way, Jiwon could befriend Han Soojin and scoop a little more if it would ever be possible. The only thing they’re worried about is Baekhyun telling her about Jiwon but they still decided to go for the new set of plans nevertheless.

They have done this to other celebrities before, giving them a very good exposure and photoshoot interview especially for Dispatch before revealing their deepest darkest secrets, in that way, more people will be easily aware of the celebrity once its name comes up on the headline of the website.

Just like what they say, ‘Keep you friends close and your enemies closer.’

Although Han Soojin isn’t entirely an enemy. She’s just a target, close enough.

Jiwon wasn’t initially confident with the idea because she has not done that with her previous job but because she’s still new, she didn’t want to complain and just decided to do what they wanted.

 

 

“Here, take a seat~ Don’t be shy.”

Jiwon was somehow overwhelmed by Soojin’s kindness when she came into their store. She introduced herself as a staff from Dispatch and told the businesswoman that they are planning to conduct a special photoshoot and interview for Han Soojin about her business and pretty much everything about her. Jiwon was already unsure about it especially when Baekhyun had caught her but to her surprise, Han Soojin didn’t seem aware of it at all.

Well, after all, Baekhyun was never even aware of what news group company she came from.

“So you said photoshoot and interview? I think I’ve had this before with Star News. Is it right?” Soojin beamed while sitting down on her chair. She had lead Jiwon into her office to be able to talk to her privately. Clearing , Jiwon lowered her head for a bow before nodding. “First of all, it’s very nice to meet you Miss Han Soojin. I’m Kim Jiwon of Dispatch news group. I’ve heard so many good things about you.” Jiwon showed her ‘professional smile’ at the girl before offering a handshake. ‘Oh~” Soojin cooed at the offer. “I like being comfortable with the people I interview. We’re just going to be like friends for the next few days, okay?” She added and finally got the handshake she was asking for.

“Uh, Kim Jiwon ssi?” Han Soojin asked while tilting her head. “Yes, that’s right. So anyway, you were right about it. As you have mentioned about Star News, it’s pretty similar as much as I am aware. Everything will be taken or filmed including an article about your interview will be out on our website and also the magazine. You’re one of the rising celebrity stylist and businesswoman, I have even seen you model. You’re gorgeous by the way.” Jiwon complimented. “Omo~ thank you. I’m so shy now.” Soojin giggled while waving a hand in protest of what the women just said.

Deep inside, Jiwon was rather confused of this frontage the woman was presenting.

She’s still cheating, she thought to herself.

“So anyway, it won’t be today, of course. I came by to visit and talk about it beforehand. We’ll be signing a contract the next time I come before we officially start with it. Also, the special sit-down interview comes first and then the special photoshoot follows since I’m not in-charged of that.” Jiwon briefly explained. “Ooh, that sounds nice.” Soojin nodded eagerly while rubbing her hands together. Jiwon cleared while chuckling and cracking her neck side to side. Why is she doing so much aegyo? She thought and felt rather awkward about it. “So uh. . . honestly, my company initially wanted to hold the interview right in the photoshoot scene like they always do but personally, I suggested that it would be better and more comfortable for you if you get interviewed privately by me, isn’t that better? Just one on one.” She added with the sweetest smile she could possibly give to persuade the woman into it even more.

“Sure~ whichever you like. Can I just ask a question?”

Jiwon fixed her hair while awkwardly laughing. “O-okay, go ahead. Anything.” She permitted the girl, hiding the bafflement inside of her. “Which. . . high school did you go to?” Soojin asked shyly while resting her face against her palms, her elbows settled down to the edge of her desk. Jiwon felt extremely confused and uncomfortable with the sudden and random question. “Eh?” She managed to fake a smile while placing the back of her fingers over because of awkwardness. “High school?” Soojin asked again, not being aware of the discomfort that Jiwon was openly showing.

“Uh. . . w-why ask, Soojin ssi?”

Soojin sniggered while covering , just like a lady. “You see, I was homeschooled during high school and I like getting to know people through which school they went to. It makes me feel like we’re friends since high school if I know where they went. Don’t mind me~ so where?” She beamed again. “A-ahh~” Jiwon let out a small laugh while rubbing the back of her neck. It was a weird way of getting to know a person but she just decided to play along since she needs the woman’s trust after all. “Cheongdam High. I went to Cheongdam High, actually I think it isn’t that far from here. Probably a few-minute drive.” She finally answered in an enthusiastic way.

“Ooh. . .” Soojin adjusted herself on the chair and formed an ‘o’ while moving her eyes from left to right. “Although I didn’t graduate there, I moved to America in the middle of senior year.” Jiwon explained in case the woman thinks that she actually graduated in Cheongdam High. She’s always been kind of embarrassed to tell people she went to a crappy school like that. “Oooh~ I see.” Soojin puckered her lips even more while nodding. Jiwon blinked while letting out an awkward laugh once again. “Anyway~ this is your interview, why am I getting interviewed instead? Aigoo~” She tried to joke around while waving her hands.

“Uh, could you excuse me for a minute? I need to go to the washroom.” Soojin suddenly excused herself before walking towards a door. She got in and closed the door before hopping in silence. “Oh my. . .” She whispered to herself, in complete shock of meeting the one and only KIM JIWON. Ever since Baekhyun had told her about his past love story, she has always adored the two. Just like what she told Baekhyun the other day, it was the most romantic love story she has ever heard. The thing is, Baekhyun was intoxicated when he told her that story, he wasn’t even planning on telling her in detail but the alcohol made him say things that was beyond the ‘STOP’ sign. “It’s really her, I can’t be wrong.” Soojin mumbled still hopping around in excitement.

After letting out the excitement that has built up inside of her, she went out again with a poised smile. “So where were we?” She asked and took a seat again like nothing ever happened. “Yea so. . .” Jiwon looked down to her notepad to check if she has missed anything that she needed to say. Soojin tilted her head while staring at every detail of her face as if she just had scene a celebrity, and she’s even used to celebrities already.

She’s beautiful and she looks tough she’s really Oppa’s style, Soojin thought to herself while grinning.

Jiwon looked up hearing that faint snigger from her. “Pardon?” She asked while blinking in curiosity. “I just thought of something, this is just a suggestion.” Soojin beamed while fixing her hair. “Sure, anything. Soojin ssi.” Jiwon nodded eagerly as she’s always open to suggestions especially to the people she interviews. “I like that we’re giving people a glimpse of the businesswoman Han Soojin and also Adam&Eve but I think people haven’t really known me as the soon-to-be bride Han Soojin. You think we can hold a couple interview with my Baekhyun Oppa instead?” She grinned.

Jiwon suddenly choked on her own saliva and had to turn her body away while putting her forearm over .

Soojin pursed her lips in a tight line while watching. “Are you okay? You want water, Jiwon ssi?” She asked before going to the water dispenser just beside her table. She got a disposable cup and got some cold water for the woman. She skipped to her side and handed the cup. “T-thank you.”Jiwon faked a smile before gulping the water in one shot. “Wooah~ that was sudden. I’m so sorry, that was very unprofessional.” She apologized, even standing up to bow politely. “Aigoo~ no problem. It’s cute.” Soojin sniggered before skipping back to her seat. “C-cute?” Jiwon asked in discomfort. She doesn’t like being called cute at all.

“Anyway~ so what do you think? Don’t you think it’s better to see that other side of me? And also Baekhyun oppa, if you don’t know yet he’s my fiancé~ he’s really cute you’ll like him.” Soojin explained while batting her eyes charmingly. “EH?” Jiwon widen her eyes. “I mean, he hasn’t had the exposure he deser

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter