Love Gone Wrong

P.S. I Stalk You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“It’s very nice to see you again~”

Jiwon’s eyes got rounder when the ever so adorable Soojin just jumped on her for a friendly hug. “Oh~ o-okay?” She laughed while awkwardly patting the woman’s back. After a previous appointment, Soojin met up with Jiwon at a café just close to the area she worked at. “I hope this area wasn’t too far of a drive for you, I don’t drive so I wanted our meeting place to be a little convenient for me. I just came from the entertainment agency a few blocks from here.” Soojin explained while pointing at a certain direction. “Oh yeah, I know about that. My boyfriend actually works there. On my way here, I saw the name of the agency and recognized it. I even called him about it, it’s so cool that he’s literally a few blocks away from me right now. But anyway, it was okay. It wasn’t that much of a drive for me, don’t worry.” Jiwon beamed back.

“Anyway, we just have to wait for Oppa. He’s coming from work actually.”

Jiwon forced out the best smile she could ever give while tucking her hair behind her ear. “M-maybe we can sign the contract first so we can just move on to the interview easily when he arrives.” She offered and started taking out a few pieces of paper gathered together in a folder from her bag.

“So, y-you have a boyfriend, you said?” Soojin asked with a tinge of disappointment. She bit her bottom lip, mentally praying that she misheard what the woman said. “Yes, I have a boyfriend. He’s a vocal trainer on that same agency you’re talking about.” Jiwon replied confidently while nodding. “Is he more handsome than Baekhyun Oppa?” Soojin suddenly blurted out leaving Jiwon completely dumbfounded. “Sorry. . . I get really curious and excited when It comes to relationships, I like romantic movies.” Soojin immediately apologized while gesturing a peace sign. “Well, my boyfriend is handsome and charming but I h-haven’t. . . I haven’t really seen your fiancé so it’s hard to tell.” Jiwon explained about Kyungsoo before lying about knowing Baekhyun right away.

Soojin held her giggle before taking her phone out.

“Anyway, we should start signing.” Jiwon changed the topic while handing out the papers in front of the woman, she had already checked the places she needs to sign on. “Here, here is my Oppa~” Soojin suddenly shoved her phone in front of Jiwon’s face showing a particular picture of Baekhyun.

He was topless. It was during their vacation a year ago at a beach.

Jiwon froze while blinking hard. “Nice, right? He told me before he used to be skinny but he gained weight when he served in the military and it was right before we met so. . . I met him when he’s already this hot~” Soojin wiggled her eyebrows before retrieving her hand back to her side. Still facepalming herself, Jiwon just sat there with her big round eyes and flushed cheeks. Baekhyun had a six pack, she did not expect that. Back in high school, of course, he was skinny. She did not see that coming at all. “T-that was. . . that was okay.” Jiwon tried her best to react. She cleared while rubbing away the goosebumps that had formed on the back of her neck.

“My boyfriend. . . m-my boyfriend is pretty b-bulky too. I think.” She added while awkwardly smiling. Soojin nodded eagerly gesturing her to go on, as if trying to trigger her even more about Baekhyun’s picture. “L-like. . . he doesn’t go to the gym but he. . . he has like. . . thick features, I guess?” Jiwon continued before coughing. “Thick? What’s thick in him? Like he’s just thick everywhere?” Soojin asked innocently. “Ha?” Jiwon almost chocked on her own saliva again but she was able to clear it out right away. “Baekhyun Oppa has a slim body but it’s lean and long and hard too, maybe because he’s been working a lot lately so it’s always hard. Or maybe because he has tensed shoulders and arms? If you pinch his arm, it’s throbbing hard. It creeps me out sometimes, like the veins around it? I don’t like it, they’re like. . . very angry at me. They appear even more and make his arms harder the more you touch it, creepy, right? Or maybe he’s flexing, he’s a bit boastful sometimes but he’s funny.” Soojin added while blinking, totally clueless of how her words are coming off in Jiwon’s ears. “Anyway~” Jiwon clapped once to completely cut the subject off and placed a pen down the papers in front of Soojin.

Finally, Soojin shut up and started signing.

Jiwon just sat there in silence still giving herself the time to calm down from the previous conversation.

Han Soojin is just too unpredictable that it overwhelmed her.

But at the same time, she can’t deny that Soojin has the ability to make a person feel comfortable with her presence no matter how awkward the topics are.

“All done, but don’t we need Oppa’s sign too?” Soojin asked while putting the pen back down to the table. “Y-yes, but he can do that later.” Jiwon answered and there was a brief silence between them. Soojin just stared in adoration which made Jiwon a bit shy. “D-do you want to ask something?” She asked to cut the tension she’s feeling. “Does your job make you happy? Helping public figures like me? I like my job cause I make my costumers happy.” Soojin beamed randomly. Jiwon couldn’t seem to answer her question. Guilt started building up on her chest as she looked back at the pure naïve girl.

She suddenly wanted to just keep her secret affair to herself.

She did not expect that Han Soojin would be this innocent and fun to be with.

Han Soojin makes her feel like she has a little sister in her even if they’ve only met twice.

Fortunately, she didn’t have to answer that anymore when Soojin suddenly stood up with a big smile. “Oppa, here!” She called automatically making Jiwon stiff on her seat. As much as she would like to just hide herself under the table, she remained professional and stood up to greet the guy. Baekhyun stiffened when he finally met eyes with her.

Soojin went to his side and dragged him to the table herself.

“So, this will be our interviewer for today, Miss Kim Jiwon from Dispatch.” She beamed as soon as Baekhyun and Jiwon were standing across each other. Baekhyun cut off the eye-contact first to bow his head a little. “Hello, I’m Byun Baekhyun.” He introduced very briefly before sitting down without any hesitation. He remained a straight face, particularly avoiding Jiwon’s eyes. Soojin and Jiwon went back to their seats and there was a short silence.

“Oh wait~ Jiwon ssi, didn’t you say you like handshaking better to help the people you interview be comfortable? You should shake hands~”

Baekhyun and Jiwon both showered a dumbfounded expression when Soojin spoke. “N-no need, I’m very comfortable right now.” Baekhyun answered while adjusting himself on his chair. Soojin held her laugh while looking down at Baekhyun’s leg that he kept on jerking. Something he does when he’s tensed. “No worries, Soojin ssi. I-it really depends on the people I interview.” Jiwon shook her head while forcing a smile. “Eyy~ no exceptions. C’mon, let’s be all friends so the interview will come out really well and natural.” Soojin stood up and suddenly grabbed both of their hands and forced them to shake hand. Jiwon shuddered when Baekhyun finally grabbed her hand while looking away with a firm expression. Soojin pursed her lips together to fight back the urge to smile when she saw how Baekhyun grasped on Jiwon’s hand firmly. She thought their hands fit perfectly together for some reasons she can’t explain.

Baekhyun and Jiwon suddenly felt the static just when they were about to pull away making them do it much faster.  

“Ooh? Static?~” Soojin beamed while covering . “I-it’s cold.” Baekhyun made an excuse right away while fixing his tie, loosening it up a bit. Jiwon pulled her hand back down to her lap while holding it tightly with her other. The sensation of his warm hand continued causing electricity around her chest, worse than that static they felt. “Isn’t it cozier now?” Soojin grinned while glancing at both of them simultaneously. Baekhyun just eyed her to signal her that she’ll be scolded later on. He did not have a single idea that Kim Jiwon would be their interviewer. He can’t even figure it out how Soojin knew she is the Kim Jiwon whom he used to have but he knew that Soojin knows or she wouldn’t act like this at all. How she found out, he didn’t want to know anymore.

“Anyway, B-baekhyun ssi, you could sign the contract quickly before we start.” Jiwon cleared and went brought back her professionalism as soon as possible. Baekhyun didn’t respond anymore and just signed the papers. Once he was done, he leaned comfortably on his seat while looking around. “So, I will be writing down everything but at the same time, I’ll record it in case I miss something. It’s in the contract.” Jiwon informed before taking out her recorder, turned it on and placed it down the table. “Ask away, Jiwon ssi. You can ask anything~” Soojin assured her with a cute grin. Jiwon forced a chuckle before taking out the list of questions her boss gave her out as a guide in case she runs out of it.

“So first of all, it’s a pleasure to meet the both of you, Soojin ssi, Baekhyun ssi. So, this is your first time doing this, right?” Jiwon asked only keeping her eyes towards Soojin. “Yes, I had a hard time convincing him but it was worth it.” Soojin laughed while locking her arms with Baekhyun’s. “So how long have you been together?” Jiwon darted her eyes down to her notepad this time. Her chest started throbbing hard again. She cannot explain how she’s feeling right now. She hates it, she wanted to escape but she can’t. Soojin nudged Baekhyun to make him answer. He sighed before looking down to Jiwon briefly.

“About two years.”

Jiwon blankly nodded while writing it down. She then lifted her head up with a fake grin. “When were you engaged? How did the proposal go?” She asked and again, keeping her eyes down to Soojin only. Soojin hsitabntly smiled while glancing at Baekhyun. “I-it’s okay to say this right? Uh, we’re actually in a fixed marriage.” She admitted. Jiwon’s lips parted as she gave a slow nod. “Oh. . . Okay, that’s okay.” She wrote it down really fast. “Don’t be embarrassed about it, babe. It doesn’t matter how we met, doesn’t make us less a couple.” Baekhyun comforted his fiancée and even grabbed her hand and put it on his lap. Jiwon cleared and smiled down at them.

“Oppa. . .” Soojin forced a chuckle while glancing at Jiwon in nervousness, as if she didn’t have the right to hold is hand at all. “What? I’m telling the truth, some couples who meet naturally doesn’t even work. So it’s not about how we started.” Baekhyun explained before darting his eyes down, straight into Jiwon’s this time. “It sounds like a taboo, it sounds like it’s the worst thing to ever be in to but I think it was the rightest thing I’ve ever done.” He added before turning to Soojin with a loving smile. Jiwon grabbed the glass of water on the table beside her and drank a bit before looking down to the list again.

“S-so. . . for this question, you can answer one after the other. Whenever you guys have a lovers’ quarrel, who usually approaches the other first to fix it or apologize?”

Soojin beamed while looking at Baekhyun teasingly. “It’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter