TEOKKBOKKI

P.S. I Stalk You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hello, Soyeon ssi!”

Jiwon towards Soyeon first while bowing politely yet with a lively tone. “Aigoo~ just call me, unni. Okay?” Soyeon patted the girl’s head before giving Baekhyun a teasing smile. “Yah, you’re three minutes late.” Baekhyun hissed earning a glare from Jiwon. “I’m sorry, sir~” She mocked while rolling her eyes. Her sigh landed towards Sunwoo who’s on the stroller. “Hello, Sunwoo-yah~ I’m Jiwon noona. Do you remember me? We only met once~” She started baby-talking while the baby’s chubby cheeks. Baekhyun ended up smiling while watching her interact with a baby. “Omo~ I have never seen him giggle that much. He must like you romantically.” Soyeon joked while bending down to the stroller as well.

“Yah, tiny bastard. You’re not allowed to like this one okay? Uncle’s property, okay?” Baekhyun softly scolded the baby earning a light hit from Jiwon. “Anyway, we should start shopping now while it’s early. I heard there’s a sale in one store, let’s go~” Soyeon excitedly pushed the stroller while walking ahead. Baekhyun and Jiwon followed behind while chuckling. “Why didn’t we go to your family’s mall instead? We’re inside your rival, technically.” Jiwon asked out of curiosity. Baekhyun rolled his eyes as if it’s the stupidest question ever. “First, it’s no fun to be known everywhere you go in a mall instead of walking around like a normal person. Can you imagine walking around to relax and every single employee bows to you making every costumer look your way as well? And second. . .” He replied before grabbing her hand. “I want to be able to do this freely.” He finished his sentence before giving her a silly grin.

“Baekhyun-ah, Sunwoo’s pacifier.”

Their moment was interrupted right away when Soyeon called him since he was carrying the baby bag. “Wait a sec.” He took the thing out of his bag and rushed to the stroller to give the pacifier to the baby. “Here, now don’t be grumpy. Okay?” he talked to the baby making Jiwon laugh while shaking her head. He came back to Jiwon’s side right away and just from where he left off, he grabbed her hand once more, intertwining their fingers together. “Is it fun having a baby at home?” Jiwon asked making Baekhyun look over to the stroller being pushed by Soyeon across them. “I’d say 50/50. It was more on the bad side when he was a newborn though, he’s so loud at midnight that we could barely fall asleep. It was only Soyeon noona and Baekbeom hyung who should be suffering but all of us did.” He explained.

“Yah, I heard that.” Soyeon grunted making the two youngsters laugh.

“But now, he’s quite the mood-maker. He doesn’t even have to try, he can make you smile just by looking at him. Aren’t all babies like that?” Baekhyun then added. “Yeah, all babies are cute.” Jiwon agreed while chuckling. Baekhyun cleared his throat before peeking at his girlfriend’s face. She’s simply looking straight ahead while having a very relaxed expression. Soyeon stopped at one of the clothing section so the two of them had to stop behind a clothing rack to wait for her. “Thanks for coming by the way. Usually, this would be hell for me, I really don’t like assisting her cause she shops a lot. I mean, A LOT.” Baekhyun whispered earning a stifled laugh from Jiwon. “And since you’re here, obviously. . . it won’t be hell.” He added while rubbing the back of his neck.

“Anyway.” He snaps his fingers to change the topic. “I’ve been discussing things with my principal. We thought of a brilliant idea of holding a Student’s Night, pretty much like a prom that other countries have.” He broke her the news. He’s been going back and forth to the principal’s office to talk about it, it’s a very unique idea that can even bring yet another attention to their school. “Wow, really?” Jiwon asked in surprise. “Like, everyone in formal attires and then go with their dates and dance, like that?” she added earning a stifled chuckle from Baekhyun. He nodded while clearing his throat. “Kind of? But that’s just not the fun part.” He grinned making Jiwon move closer with a giddy expression. “Is there famous singers performing?” She asked while rubbing her hands together. “Of course not. The fun part is. . . students are allowed to bring dates from outside the school.” He revealed. Jiwon’s eyes lit up already thinking of what she should wear.

“But of course, I’m not taking you ‘cause I’ll be busy that night. I’m not included in the fun, unfortunately. And also because. . . you know the situation.”

Her shoulders fell immediately while glaring at him. “We plan to do it soon, we don’t want to wait right before winter vacation although that could have been a very good idea to just go crazy all night then the next day is the start of vacation but no, we can’t spoil the students to that extent. Besides, it’ll be a hassle for students to wear such formal attires in a cold night, right? Fall is a perfect season for it.” He explained. “Yah, look at me. Look at the dismay on my face, at least.” Jiwon grunted making Baekhyun roll his eyes while laughing. “Jiwon-ah. . . as much as I want to have a date just like the others, I won’t have any time at all. I’m the one in charge of most of the things there, I’ll be the MC too.” He explained while poking his cheek.

They didn’t even notice Soyeon standing right in front of them while holding the clothes she has picked for Sunwoo. She’s been listening the whole time. “Ugh, that must . Like telling her students could take outsiders as dates and then making her think of the dress that she should wear and then telling her you’re not actually taking a date. WOW, Byun Baekhyun, WOW. You’re a good boyfriend.” She butted in making the couple flinch in shock. “She’s right. . . but I understand though. It’s okay, Baekhyun. Go on, I understand that you need to prioritize things.” Jiwon sighed while fiddling with her fingers, still disappointed deep inside but tried her best to think maturely about their situation. Baekhyun pouted while staring down at her. “Yah, now you’re making me feel bad. Ugh.” He hissed before turning away from her like a sulky kid. “Yah, when I get sulky, you can’t just join in. We can’t be both sulky at the same time, yah Byun Baekhyun.” Jiwon hissed while folding her arms.

"I don’t know how to fix it in any other way, I really can’t take a date but I hate it that you hate it and now you’re mad at me when I didn’t even mean to make you mad and now I’m the bad guy just because I need to MC for a Student’s Night from 6PM to 12AM making it impossible for me to take anyone as a date and—ugh, I shouldn’t have told you in the first place. You’re telling you understand but the way you said it obviously sound edlike you don’t actually understand it, you’re so mean. Don’t even argue, it’s the way you said it! You can’t fool me, you’re upset.”

He walked away leaving the two ladies there. “Okay, why is he the sulky one all of a sudden?” Jiwon asked in disbelief. “It’s his talent to turn things around.” Soyeon chuckled before nudging her. “Comfort your girlfriend.” She joked earning a stifled laugh from Jiwon. She walked over to the corner where Baekhyun went to. She covered to laugh silently when she saw him playing with Sunwoo’s rattle toy with both hands while frowning hard. “Are you okay?” She hesitantly asked while clearing . “I’m okay.” Baekhyun answered before rolling his eyes, obviously still upset.

Jiwon let out a deep sigh while watching him sulk there.

“Then why are you still frowning?” She asked while putting both hands on her waist. “I’m not frowning, get away from me.” Baekhyun hissed like a kid before turning around to avoid her. “Oh my god, seriously.” Jiwon laughed while covering her face. She composed herself again before peeking at his face. He looked away while folding his arms. “Babe?” She called, using such endearment for the very first time. Baekhyun pursed his lips tightly to supress the urge to smile. “Baby~” Jiwon continued calling while trying her best to look at his face while he continues looking away. They’re now twirling around like dogs trying to sniff each other. “Oh, come on, Baekhyun!” Jiwon burst in the end making Baekhyun flinch in fear.

He finally stopped but took a few steps away from her while using the baby bag as a shield.

“Yah, you think you’re scary? We’re in a public place, don’t make a scene.” He grunted. “You should have thought about that earlier before you started whining like a kid.” Jiwon hissed back before snatching the baby bag from him. Baekhyun sighed while running his hands through his hair. Such simple gesture made Jiwon gulp, she found him very attractive just by doing that, especially while having that serious expression. Baekhyun glanced at his sister-in-law who’s now pushing the stroller towards a cashier’s counter while holding the clothes with her other hand. “Look, believe me. I’d like to take you, I’d like to dance with you. . . be with you all night long. But that’s obviously impossible.” He explained. Jiwon moved close to him before putting two fingers right on his lip to shut him up.

“Who said it’s impossible? We can do all of those in the field.”

Baekhyun sighed before grabbing her hand down. “I’ll be busy, I said. . .” he mumbled, his eyebrows already turning straight. “Who said that’s the only night we have to do all of those things you just said? Didn’t you say we’re going on until we can’t even count the years anymore? We have a ton of nights in store. At the right time, we can go dancing all night, even as many nights as we like. Right?” She asked while giving him a loving smile. It finally made him smile while looking away. “Fine fine.” He mumbled before walking away. “Aish, didn’t even try to reciprocate the romance.” Jiwon muffled before following behind. “Yah~” She called. Baekhyun suddenly swung his right arm up, putting it right around her shoulders. “I’ll hold on to that, Baymax.” He casually said while looking at the other direction.

“Are you happy?” Jiwon asked while trying to peek at his face. “Cut it out.” He hissed while pushing her face away. “Aish—yah, who pushes their girlfriend’s face like that?” Jiwon whined finally making Baekhyun glare down to her. “Oh okay, so you can do it but I can’t? Where is equality?” He argued back. “Eyy, let’s go now you two, we should eat lunch. I’m starting to feel like a third-wheel here, I should have begged Baekbeom to take a day off instead to accompany me. Aigoo~” Soyeon suddenly came to stop their bickering.

The couple continued pushing each other lightly as they walk out of the department store, following Soyeon who’s walking ahead of them. “What do you guys want to eat?”

“Seafood.”

“That’s no fun. I want pizza!”

“Baymax, no.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter