It Hit Him

P.S. I Stalk You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yah.”

Jiwon made an abrupt turn once she heard that voice right behind her. Not hiding her frown, she completely faced him while folding her arms. She wanted to cry. . . so bad. But she held it in as much as she could. “Why are you following your desperate stalker?” She mocked immediately to ease the genuine pain those two words were giving her. Baekhyun rolled his eyes while walking even closer to her. “Those guys get on my nerves everyday, alright? They won’t stop annoying me.” He explained, not knowing what else to say. “Is it that annoying to be teased with me? You’re probably so happy I didn’t stalk you today, huh? Fine, don’t worry. I’ll never do if it’s that annoying to you.” Jiwon hissed before turning around to walk away.

“Yah, I waited for you in the field, you know.”

What he said made her pause once again. Baekhyun cleared his throat while rubbing the back of his neck. He sneakily gazed at her before looking down again. “I-it’s just that, I had plenty of time. And my driver—” he tried hard to think of the best excuse to say. “—he was late. And besides. . . you kind of serve as my clown these days. I thought it won’t hurt to laugh at you again since I have the time.” He managed to finish the best sentence he could ever deliver at this situation. “A clown?” Jiwon asked in disbelief but deep inside, she was starting to warm up again just by looking at his flustered state. “Yes, you don’t even need the clown makeup, that’s good enough.” Baekhyun replied while pointing at her face. “YAH!” Jiwon hissed but she couldn’t hold her grin anymore and she started laughing.

Baekhyun looked away while pursing his lips together, fighting back the urge to smile.

It was silent for a while but it felt different.

It felt comfortable somehow.

“You may be a desperate stalker but I appreciate the pointless dedication, it’s not the cutest thing I have ever seen but it’s n-not NOT cute. Like it’s not average cute neither the cutest. It’s not at all. It’s just. . . foolish.” Baekhyun stuttered by the end of his sentence. “So I’m a tad bit cute, you mean?” Jiwon asked while smiling mischievously. “No, keep dreaming.” Baekhyun defended while shooting a glare at her. “Honestly, I don’t think I’m still stalking you though?” She replied nonchalantly.

Baekhyun squinted his eyes while anticipating her reason.

“Why?” He asked.

“Because a STALKEE doesn’t wait for his or her STALKER. They usually run away if they’re being stalked. As simple as that, Mr. President.”

Jiwon winked at him before walking ahead again. “Y-yah, it’s not like that! I said I was just bored and my driver—yah!” Baekhyun yelled. Jiwon turned around but continued walking backwards. “We have a lot of exams ‘til Friday. Should I still stalk you until then?” She asked like a child. Baekhyun’s expression softened up before lightly shaking his head. “Go study, Baymax.” He suggested earning a nod from her right away. “Yes, sir!” Jiwon saluted loud and proud before turning around. At this point, they were already meters apart but Baekhyun just had to call her again. “Yah, B-baymax.” He stuttered but managed to call her name loudly.

Jiwon turned her head for the nth time while smiling.

Baekhyun gulped hard while putting his hands in his pockets. He tried hard not to blink as he prepared himself to say what he’s going to say.

“Saturday. 3PM sharp right outside the field where the show’s going to be held, the address is on the ticket anyway, you should find your way easily. Don’t be late. . . because I won’t be.”

As soon as he finished his sentence, he ran back to the direction where he came from, at the bubble tea shop. Jiwon’s smile got even wider while watching him run like that. “So cute.” She mumbles before walking away completely. She glanced at the night sky as she walked nonchalantly. “I guess Kyungsoo’s right. . . he’s on another level of dense.” She self-talked while laughing. It’s still two days to go but she felt so excited for Saturday. He may not consider it as a date but she definitely does. Even the way he told her how they’re going to meet sounded like it’s really a date. He looked like he was nervous himself when he was speaking. Jiwon shook her head in amusement just by picturing his flustered face in her head over and over again.

Her trance was shortly interrupted when she felt a harsh grab on her shoulder before her turn around.

She was welcomed by three girls in a familiar uniform. “Oh, you’re from Kangwon High School, right?” Jiwon casually asked, not being faltered by the way they just touched her. “What’s going on between you and Baekhyun sunbae?” The girl at the middle coldly interrogated. Jiwon responded with a stifled laugh while rolling her eyes. “Yah, is it funny?” The girl hissed suddenly pushing her right on the chest. Jiwon stumbled but she was able to pull herself together immediately while adjusting her suit. Jiwon glanced over to the girls’ name plate and realized they were only Sophomores.

“You look way younger and weaker than I am so I’m not going to figh—"

“. You’re the same girl in the foundation week, right? Who are you?” The girl cut her off before pushing her again. It was way harder than the first push causing Jiwon to completely fall to the ground. She hissed feeling the friction on her palms against the ground. She got up again while dusting off her hands. “I’m warning you girls, you don’t know who you’re talking to but since you’re just a bunch of babies, I’ll let you off. Just go home and I’ll pretend this didn’t happen.” Jiwon threatens casually while folding her arms. “You even forced Baekhyun sunbae into the jail booth that day, we saw it.” One of the girls on the left spoke obnoxiously. “Oh god, this is nonsense. You’re a bunch of infants and I’m not dealing with it, okay?” Jiwon laughed in response before turning around to leave when they grabbed her by the hair.

“Ahh—yah!” Jiwon yelled this time before grabbing one girl by the collar. “You’re going to leave me alone or you die?” She threatened only to be grab bed by the other two on her arms. Right now, they were at the secluded and dangerous alley Jiwon’s aunt was reminding her about and so no one dared to help her. “Yah, let go! What the is wrong with you!” Jiwon tried to yank her arms away but they were holding her really tightly.

The girl suddenly took out a hard-covered and thick textbook from her bag and slapped it right across Jiwon’s face. She yelped in pain, more so when the girl grabbed her by the hair again. “We’re so much better than you so why do we get rejected while you enjoy all of the attention from him? You came from a disgusting public school and you’re not even pretty. I don’t think that’s fair.” The girl grunted before slapping her hard with her own hand this time. Jiwon flipped her hair away from her face to glare at the girl. “Do you really think removing me from the picture would make Baekhyun accept you? Cause that’s just sad.” She still managed to joke around before kneeing the girl right on the stomach, just enough to push her off completely. The other two girls finally let go of her to help their classmate who just fell to the ground. “By the way, no one can ever force THE Byun Baekhyun into anything, you probably know that. I didn’t force him into the jail booth, we were arrested. Idiots.” Jiwon lastly hissed before walking away while brushing her hand against her beaten up face. She could feel the cut on her left cheekbone because of the book they used to hit her. She glanced down to her fingers and there was blood. She fanned the wound on her face with her hand to help ease the pain somehow but she was sure aside from the cut, it will bruise big time too.

“Aish, I wanted to look pretty on Saturday. . . what a .”

 

 

Baekhyun sneakily got out of his bedroom, taking very light steps to the stairs. He didn’t tell anyone about his plans today, not even Soyeon. He wanted to do this as quietly as possible to avoid teasing, especially if he were to tell his sister-in-law. He made it down successfully and ran straight to the front door to open it only to be welcomed by Soyeon. “Ugh. . .” he looked away while slapping his own forehead. Soyeon noticed how he was all dressed up and had a backpack on. “Where are you going?” She asked before stepping into the house together with Sunwoo who’s on a stroller. “We don’t have drivers today, you should have informed them if you were going somewhere.” She added before turning around to face the young boy.

“Do you have a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter