Confusion

P.S. I Stalk You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You think he’s really jealous? Aren’t we just overthinking?”

Jiwon earned a scoff from Kyungsoo when she asked. “Yah, I’m an expert in getting jealous over you. I know what I’m saying.” Kyungsoo assured her about his opinion. He glanced down the text messages again while chuckling. “How dare he calls me a little mushroom, he’s not even that tall either.” He hissed before sitting up straight again. Jiwon put her phone back in her pocket before turning to her best friend. “And don’t even get me started with the tickets.” Kyungsoo suddenly added while pointing at her. Jiwon scratched the back of her neck, supressing the urge to giggle. It’s break time and her classmates are everywhere in the classroom right now. “Does that mean he likes me back already?” She muffles softly, just enough for Kyungsoo to hear.

“Maybe not as much as you do yet but he’s definitely starting to like you. I think he’s just very dense.”

Jiwon made a blowfish while leaning on her chair more comfortably. “Don’t forget that it took me five to seven years to realize I loved you and I don’t even consider myself that dense. Good luck, Jiwon-ah. This dude is on another level of dense.” Kyungsoo teased earning a glare from her. “I can’t believe it’s already been a month since I met him. And why do I feel like I’ve met him before?” Jiwon asked while showing a very bothered face. “Kim Jiwon, our schools are literally one bus away from each other, I wouldn’t be shocked if we’ve actually seen him before. Silly.” Kyungsoo answered, flicking her lightly on the temple.

“Aww—yah!” She hissed while rubbing her forehead. Kyungsoo laughed watching her get mad. He quickly looked away to glue his eyes back down to his book with a solemn smile. “But really. . . I’m telling you this not only as your best friend but also as a man who actually loves you. If this guy—” He looks over to Jiwon again making the girl flinch at the way he stared. “—ever made you cry, or caused you pain in any way. . .” Kyungsoo warns seriously. “Yah, you’re scary.” Jiwon chuckles while moving her face away.

“Yah, I’m serious. If this clueless guy ever made you cry or caused you pain, I’m going to beat the out of him. Did you hear me?”

Jiwon felt moved but at the same time amused at how Kyungsoo delivered every word. She pursed her lips to hold herself from laughing. “Yah, don’t laugh. I’m darn serious here. It will be the first time that I will beat someone out. I maybe weak but I get really scary and strong when I’m mad. If he gets me mad. . . you know what will happen to him. Understand? I gave way for you to pursue this guy and if he doesn’t appreciate you after all these, I’m going to kill him. Clear?” Kyungsoo continues without stuttering. “Yah, chill dude. Your blood pressure~” Jiwon lightens up the mood while patting the guy on his back. It finally made Kyungsoo laugh while hiding his face on the desk as if he just lost all his energy from that threat he just let out.

“But really. . . thank you, Kyungsoo.” Jiwon whispers making the guy turn to her again, his cheeks getting flushed. “Aigoo~ now you’re blushing. I don’t understand how you can go from looking like a serial killer to turning back into a soft plushie like that.” Jiwon joked while tapping his cheek, almost slapping it. “Aww—yah, stop.” Kyungsoo laughed while moving away from her. “Anyway, are you going to him later?” He changed the subject rather quickly while flipping through the pages of his book. “Actually no, Aunt Hayoung asked me to go straight to the bubble tea shop to help her ‘til closing.” Jiwon answered with a big pout.

 

“I cannot believe I waited for an hour like an idiot.”

Harshly grabbing his bag, Baekhyun stood up from the bleachers before going down. He hit his own head couple of times as he ran out of the empty field. “What the hell are you doing, Byun Baekhyun.” He scolded himself for actually waiting for her again. It’s starting to become a habit of his to let Driver Hwang come an hour later than the time he’s actually done with school and student council meetings. Like the usual, it’s not 6PM and Driver Hwang just texted him saying he’s already waiting outside. “Wow, seriously. It’s like she just ran away with the tickets. I’m going to kill that girl when I see her.” He self-talked while walking.

Just as he was close to the gates, he was blocked by his friends surprising him.

“W-what are you doing here, still?” He asked while already making up excuses that he could give them. “We were hanging out in the garden. Chanyeol doesn’t want to go home yet because his sister’s going to have a party at home and he doesn’t want to be there.” Jisoo answered. “Yeah, she’s just going to use me as a photographer or even a videographer of their crap.” Chanyeol added while pouting. “Come with us, we’re going to go for bubble tea.” Sehun offers while nodding eagerly. Baekhyun pointed towards the gates before shaking his head. “No, my driver is already here.” He declined but it only made them pull him towards the gates even more.

“Better! We have a driver!”

“Wha—yah! I need to go home—what the hell! I said I don’t want to go!”

They reached the Byun’s luxury SUV making the boys celebrate as if they’ve won the lottery just by being able to get in the vehicle. They’re all rich but not as rich as Baekhyun, they’ve always wanted to get into this vehicle but Baekhyun never let them. They forced the still puzzled Baekhyun into the passenger’s seat and the other six let themselves in at the back which could fit all of them just right. “Oh? Good evening, kids.” Driver Hwang greets when they all entered excitedly as if it’s their own car too. “Yah!” Baekhyun hissed loudly as the car started moving. “I said I don’t want to! You can’t just have a free ride like this, I need to go home and study!” He complained, even shooting a glare at Driver Hwang as well for driving despite his opposition.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter