PRESENT

P.S. I Stalk You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

F I V E   Y E A R S   L A T E R

 

His eyes moved from left to right, struggling to decide on which one is better. I’m a guy, why am I deciding on this one? he thought. His eyes critically moved down to his fiancée, picturing each dress on her. One was a chiffon dress that ends just above her knees while the other was a pink one that has a velvety touch to it. They had the same design but with different fabrics and colors. “So?” Curiosity beamed into her eyes.

“Babe, I don’t understand why a celebrity stylist AND clothing brand owner is asking me about what looks better, this is not my forte at all.” A chuckle escaped from his lips as he folded his arms on his chest. His eyebrow arched up while leaning much closer to her face. “Why, where are you going, are you meeting someone? Are you cheating on me?~” He teased. Baekhyun loves teasing her for her adorable responses and expressions.

Her lips parted and her small round eyes got larger.

“Eh? I-I’m going out with friends, oppa. . .” She whined and stomped her foot. Baekhyun simply titled his head to the side while still gluing his eyes down to her. Of course, he knew where she was going. “This pink one looks nicer on you.” He finally gave his long-awaited answer before leaning away from his desk. He went back to his chair and sat. “I still have a few things to do but it shouldn’t take too long. You can wait for me, I’ll drive you to your destination.” He offered and watched as his fiancée kept the dresses back in each dress bag neatly. “You don’t want to, hm?” He added. She faced him once again with a light pout as if she’s in deep thought.

Once again, Baekhyun stood up to go back to her side. He pulled her by the small of her back earning a timid grin from her. “Soojin-ah, c’mon you can tell Oppa where you’re really going, I won’t be mad. You won’t ask a man’s perspective on dresses if you’re not meeting a man you want to impress.” He assured while pinching her nose gently making her squint her eyes like a cat. But eventually, as he has expected, a guilty expression appeared on her face. “Aigoo~ I knew it!” He let go while laughing. “I-it’s not like that, we’re just going out as friends—eeh~ Oppa, why are you so mean. . .” She whined while nibbling with her finger tips out of guilt. Baekhyun stopped laughing and sighed. “Soojin-ah, our engagement party is in two months. If our parents find out, we’re both dead. No, I’m mostly dead cause I’ve let you go see your man so many times in the past. But didn’t you tell me it’s all done between you two?” he asked.

It was true. They were introduced to each other a little over two years ago for the obvious purpose of merging companies. At that time, she was dating her then university school mate. Everyone didn’t know except for Baekhyun. The two of them didn’t start off as everyone would think of, neither did they despise each other nor tried to back out. In fact, they got close rather quickly. As Baekhyun always says, she’s too adorable to be hated.

Sometimes, he calls her the Nation’s Little Sister, Han Soojin.

Soojin puckered her lips even more and skipped towards Baekhyun. “It’s a friendly date, Oppa. . .” She muffled before wrapping her arms around his waist. “Okay okay~ I trust you. I’m just messing with you.” He joked and grabbed her face to make her look at him. “But are you seriously going to dress up all nicely just for a friendly date? Yah, paparazzi are everywhere, be careful.” He reminded.

“Actually, we’re going out as a group, Oppa. All of us university friends.”

Baekhyun nodded, believing what she said. Truthfully, he felt bad for her. They were introduced when she was currently seeing someone while he was not. One of the reasons why he has always tried his best to take care of her and make her happy as much as possible, even if he knew she only sees him as a friend – and if he were to be honest with himself, he felt the same.

They were in an inevitable situation that they’ve always been aware of since they were very young. It’s something that they have come to accept through time.

But ever since Soojin supposedly broke up with this man, they’ve been trying to be more like a couple, they kiss and hug, they talk a lot, they go on dates – all of these things weren’t hard to do at all. They actually felt comfortable doing so. They might not share deep feelings for each other but they never detested the idea of the two of them getting married, something that’s not usual for pairs who are in a fixed marriage.

They were matched pretty well, their personalities and whatnot.

“I’ll drive you there.” he spoke more firmly before snapping his fingers. “Okay, since you tried to hide this from me, do aegyo so I won’t be mad.” He demanded earning a shriek from the lady. He laughed in contentment while watching her try to hide her face as much as possible. “Ah~ I know. I’ll treat you to the movies. Hm? There’s a lot of movies showing this month.” Soojin thought of a bright idea, at least for her, and began hopping like a bunny. Baekhyun arched his upper lip to the side while thinking. “Movies. . . don’t really excite me.” He chuckled while folding his arms.

Soojin stomped her foot before walking closer to him. “No, we’ll look for a good movie to watch, of course.” She insisted and started looking through her phone to check all the movies available today. “Okay. . . ooh~ there’s the Mockingjay or something? Horrible Bosses, it doesn’t look cute to me. Interstellar. Oppa, that sounds like it’s for smart people, not for me too.” She mumbled with her lips puckered. Baekhyun laughed while rubbing his eyes. She’s the type of person who strongly denies that she has aegyo but always shows otherwise. “Or this one, Big Hero 6. Omo~ It’s a cartoon. Oppa, I want!” She beamed on the last movie available. She shoved the phone screen right in front of Baekhyun’s face making him back away while chuckling. “Oh, yea. . .” He mumbled while smiling a little. “Wow, it’s Marvel! They created a very unique looking hero this time, that’s so cute. How is this marshmallow even a hero then?” She started fangirling over the movie poster on her phone screen.

“That’s probably Baymax.”

Soojin looked up at him completely clueless of the original comic series. Baekhyun gave a light smile before walking back to his desk. “Omo, how’d yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter