RANT TEXT

P.S. I Stalk You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

‘Pick me up at 6PM’ Baekhyun hesitantly pressed the send button before keeping his phone back into his pocket. He looks at his officers who are just about to leave. “Since it’s only 5PM, should we celebrate for the success of the foundation week? Dinner and then arcade or maybe karaoke, anyone?~” One of them, Jungah suggests while nodding at each of them eagerly. The week went by really fast for the student council, Baekhyun barely felt it pass by as he was so busy. “Yah, I’m letting you all go home early because we had it rough for the whole week, I expect you all to just take a rest. Instead of using this time to do such childish stuff together, go home and eat with your families instead, we’ve been working a lot here, your parents probably didn’t even see you a lot this whole week. Don’t be idiots. Aren’t you tired of being with each other anyway?” Baekhyun hisses in disagreement making them all turn to him.

It was the very first time they have heard him say the word ‘rest’ and they didn’t know how to react.

“Oh, President. Y-you want us to rest?” One of them asked. Baekhyun put his backpack on before walking out of the office without replying anymore. “Wow, what’s with him? He’s been acting weird this past week. I mean he still say mean stuff but. . . I don’t know, is it just me?” One of the officer asks while blinking. “I don’t know either, he’s still obnoxious but you’re right, something’s off. Or maybe he’s just really tired?” Another one suggested.

 

When Baekhyun left their office, he walked straight to the field. He couldn’t help it anymore. Even though he didn’t have anything else to do, he just had to tell his driver to pick him up later at six instead. He walks up to the third level of the bleachers and sat down. Removing his bag from him, he ped it open to take something out.

The two tickets for a dirt bike show that he unexpectedly won in one game he was forced to play on the third day of their foundation week. He only won second place hence the tickets. He was hoping to win first because the prize was two tickets to an art gallery, he would have enjoyed it more. The dirt bike show will be held close to the city for this year only and it’s a famous show but he obviously didn’t care, he can’t even ride a bike for God’s sake.

Dirt bikes has no place in his luggage of interest.

“Would she like this. . .” he mutters to himself, unconsciously smiling. He looks up while making a blowfish. “Ugh, Byun Baekhyun. You’re just going to give these to her, both of the tickets. You’re not going to watch it with her. That’s it.” He convinces himself while shaking his head. As if on cue, he looked straight ahead and saw a figure running into the field from the gates. “Waaah! You’re here. I was afraid you won’t be because I saw your officers leaving!” Jiwon chants while running. Baekhyun cleared his throat before leaning comfortably on the bleachers. She pauses just by the end of the bleachers, bending down to hold on her knees. She panted while patting her chest. “Are you dying? I’m not going to help you, you know that, right?” Baekhyun mocked earning a glare from her.

She went up to where he was and sat beside him.

“I rushed here as fast as I could. After school, I ate dinner with Kyungsoo to celebrate. It’s a relief that you’re still here.” Jiwon spoke while grinning.

Baekhyun was about to roll his eyes to show sarcasm when he realized something upon hearing Kyungsoo’s name. He realized that if he gives both tickets to her, Kyungsoo would most likely have the other one. It automatically made his blood boil. He sat up straight while clearing his throat. “Before anything else, don’t have the wrong ideas.” He explained beforehand making Jiwon squint her eyes in curiosity. Baekhyun reveals the tickets right in front of her making her look down to them.

“Oh?!”

Baekhyun hesitantly gazed at her and felt relieved seeing her amazed expression. “I just got that as a prize for a game I joined the other day, don’t take this the wrong way. I just don’t know how to make use of it. You look like the type of person who would enjoy it anyway.” He coldly explained before throwing it down to her lap. Jiwon quickly grabbed them while squealing. “Wah! You’re giving me both? Kyungsoo doesn’t like this kind of thing but we would surely enjoy this!” She exclaimed causing him to glare back down to her. “Yah! Who said I’m giving it to Kyungsoo? You have one, I’ll try not to fall asleep when we go.” He hissed.

“Oh. . . y-you mean us then?”

Baekhyun felt a lump in his throat as he tried to make up the words he should say. “You want us to watch together?” Jiwon asked, her face inevitably turning pink. “Just because.” Baekhyun mumbles while scratching his temple. “Just because it’s your birthday.” He added, almost whispering the last part of his sentence. Jiwon covers to supress herself from further squealing while peeking at the guy’s face. “So, you remembered?” She asked teasingly. Baekhyun looks straight ahead while blinking rapidly. “I have a sharp memory, don’t get the wrong idea, Baymax.” He grunts back, turning his head the other way to avoid her mischievous glares.

“This show is on Saturday though, my birthday’s today.”

Hearing what she just said, Baekhyun rolled his eyes before looking back at her again. “That’s why I’m giving it to you—wait, it’s not even entirely a gift. Why would I give you a gift? You’re just lucky I got those for free and I have no one to watch it with.” He pointed eout. Jiwon shook her head, still grinning. “Aigoo~ so it’s a date?” She asked earning yet another glare from Baekhyun. “Yah! How many times would I have to tell you it’s all just luck and since i-it’s your birthday. But this is definitely not a date, I’m just not the type of person who likes to waste things.” He scoffed back.

“Anyway. . . were you really waiting for me here?” Jiwon changed the subject but her mischievous mood is still on. “No way. I’m waiting here because my driver will be late.” He made up a lie right away. He then opened his bag again to take out a protein bar. “Are you hungry? Aish, I should have bought food before coming here.” Jiwon muffles while watching him open the packaging. She froze when she stared at the packaging of the protein bar more, it had her silly notes on the back of it. “W-wait. . . Byun Baekhyun!” She suddenly exclaimed while pointing at him making the guy jump on his seat, almost choking on the first bite he took. He coughed before carefully swallowing it. “What the hell is your problem?!” he yelled back.

“Yah—you got my gift! You did get my gift! How did you get my gift, yah!” Jiwon fake-cries while hitting his shoulder with her knuckles. “Aww—yah! Stop! Why are you hitting me?!” Baekhyun complained however, he can’t help but laugh seeing her reaction. She finally stopped and he just stared back at her while taking another bite. “Wait, are you seriously going to cry?” He jeers while chewing, seeing tears forming in her eyes. She hides her face while laughing. “Okay, you’re insane. You were just about to cry and now you’re laughing. You’re terrifying, I should move away from you.” Baekhyun grunted before standing up, walking a few meters away from her before sitting back down. Jiwon tried to hold her laugh as she got up trying to follow him but he just stood up again jumping down to the second level of the bleachers. He had the protein bar in one hand and his bag on his other while he runs away from her. “Yah! Get back here—what the ?~” Jiwon grins while trying to chase him. He took three big steps to the fifth level of the bleachers this time with a grin on his face. “Seriously! You need to tell me how you got it.” Jiwon laughs while still trying to follow him but he wouldn’t stay still.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter