Bad News

P.S. I Stalk You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“That was fun! Oh my god, I’m going to be a dirt biker.”

Baekhyun scoffed in response to what she just said. “Did you just see that one biker who fell during one stunt? You’re insane.” He replied as they walk out of the venue. “Geez, we’re just talking! Is it wrong to dream random stuff?” Jiwon argued back while looking up the sky. “I like it when the sky is like this, orange with a touch of pink. It’s really relaxing, isn’t it? It’s so pretty, right?” She changed the subject as she walks faster ahead while turning around to face him and walking backwards. Baekhyun Simply tilted his head to the side while looking back at her with a straight face. “Yes, it is pretty.” He answered while putting his hands in his pockets.

Jiwon ran faster ‘til she reached her scooted at the parking lot. “Aish, no one’s chasing you.” Baekhyun grunted before walking faster to follow her. “Is someone picking you up?” She asked while getting on the scooter making Baekhyun frown. “T-that’s it?” He asked while blinking. Jiwon let go of the helmet she was about to grab from behind to look at him. “Uhm. . . is there more?” She asked trying to sound as casual as possible although deep in side, she felt like exploding just by his brief question. Baekhyun looked away while scratching the back of his neck. “Whatever, go home if you want.” He muffled with a sulky face.

Jiwon couldn’t hold back the smile from coming out of her as she stared at his adorable expression.

“Have you been on a scooter?”

Baekhyun automatically turned to her with a horrified expression. “No and you won’t ever convince me, just a head’s up.” He replied with no hesitation. “Why?~ This is safe and I’m a good driver.” Jiwon defended while giving him an eager nod. “I don’t care if you’re as good as those bikers, I still won’t get on that thing. It’s so dangerous, I don’t even know why you like it.” Baekhyun firmly declined again while folding his arms. “Aish, you’re no fun. Kyungsoo likes riding it with me, he said I’m a good driver.” Jiwon said, purposely using Kyungsoo’s name knowing how much Baekhyun dislikes him. She thought maybe she could get a nicer reaction from him if she mentions the guy. As expected, Baekhyun looked at her in utter disgust.

“K-kyungsoo always rides that with you?”

Jiwon gave him a quick but keen nod. “Sometimes, I drive him home to save money. Sometimes, I pick him up on weekends so we could hang out, stuff like that. Sometimes, I even let him drive it when I get really tired.” She explained earning a more irritated look from him for every word that she says. “I-it’s highly dangerous. It’s so tiny and you could easily get in an accident. W-we are not going anywhere near the road, I s-swear to god if you go to the road I’m seriously going to kill you. J-just around this parking lot, quickly. I’m giving you two minutes.” Baekhyun ranted while getting on her back which actually surprised her. She turned to look at him making their faces very close to each other. “Q-quickly.” Baekhyun mumbled softly while staring back at her. Jiwon grabbed the helmet at the back of the seat and handed it to him.

“Wear it instead.”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes before putting it on her instead making the girl flinch. Jiwon’s chest pounding so fast when he did that. “It’s only two minutes anyway, just wear it. You’re the walking danger zone, not me.” He coldly explained before holding on the handle right behind him on the seat. He had to hold his breath for the first few seconds of feeling her body dangerously close against his. She smells like coconuts, must be her shampoo, he thought. She started the engine and Baekhyun gulped hard a few times while gripping tightly on the handle behind him. “Are you ready?” Jiwon asked cheekily while gazing her eyes briefly behind her while twisting the handgrip grip making the engine sound. Baekhyun simple responded with a scoff at how she seemed to be showing off.

“Stop showing off. Like I said, I’m only giving you two minutes to drive around this parking lot and so you just do it and shut u—HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! OH MY GOD, SLOW DOWN! THIS IS A MISTAKE, STOP THIS RIGHT NOW! KIM JIWON! I DON’T WANT TO DIE YET—YAH!? IS IT FUNNY, HUH?! STOP THIS—OH MY GOD STOP TURNING—OH MY GOD, THE SCOOTER’S TURNING TO THE SIDE—WE’RE GOING TO FALL! STOP! KIM JIWON!”

Jiwon burst out of laughter when he screamed nonstop. “Oh my god~ you’re overreacting!” She replied with a stifled laugh. She lost her smile when she suddenly felt his arms hugging her waist firmly. “Oh my god. Kim Jiwon, stop this right now, I swear to god. One more minute. . .” She heard him muffle while burying his face right on her left shoulder. She felt the goosebumps on the back of her neck when his hot breath touched her skin. On the other hand, Baekhyun ignored the fact that his chest was throbbing so much while he hugs her like that. He was too scared to care right now. The movement suddenly turned more stable and calm making him slowly look up. His eyes widen when he saw a road ahead of him. “Y-yah, I told you don’t go to the road.” He muffled but he couldn’t feel the fear anymore.

Her driving is too stable for him to freak out again.

“Just relax, I won’t let anything happen to you. Guarantee you that.” Jiwon assures while smiling. Baekhyun unknowingly rested his chin right on her shoulders to he could stare at her side profile. The orange sky reflecting on her skin making her glow even more in his eyes. “Don’t worry, I’m taking a different route out so we won’t have to deal with the rush hour. We’re going to the less busy road, it might take a little longer though. I hope you don’t mind if it takes a little longer, tell me if you don’t want to. I can just drop you off the nearest bus station or something.” She added. “No, take the long way.” Baekhyun answered immediately making Jiwon gulp.

“O-okay. . . at your service, Spongebob.” She tired to joke around to hide the fact that she’s already dying inside. She cannot believe he’s holding her so tightly right now, she cannot believe he was comfortably resting his chin right on her shoulder. Everything felt surreal, she’s surprised she could even drive properly right now. “Just go to your Aunt’s bubble tea shop, I’ll ask my sister-in-law to pick me up there.” Baekhyun finally found the right words to say. “Oh, okay. I will.” Jiwon answered while nodding. “This is actually not horrible.” Baekhyun managed to open up another topic while looking around now. “I know, right? See, you just overreacted earlier, well. . . I did drive pretty fast earlier, I was teasing you.” Jiwon replied while sniggering. She cleared while thinking of a new topic.

“Have you had a near-death experience?”

Baekhyun bite his bottom lip upon her sudden question. “Yes, I did.” He answered, his smile growing on his lips while looking at her side profile again. “I don’t know if it counts. I guess it does? My mom used to tell me before that I almost died as a baby, she told me their old house caught on fire and I was the last one to be rescued, they said I didn’t have any scratch on me. My dad told me an angel protected and saved me.” Jiwon explained while grinning proudly at her story. Baekhyun looked down while chuckling.

“An angel saved me too.”

 

 

“You can go home now if you want, I’ll just wait here.”

Jiwon glanced behind her to see her aunt giving her a teasing smile from inside the bubble tea shop. The two of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter