Gutsy

P.S. I Stalk You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Where is sh—oh. I knew it.”

Kyungsoo walks over to his best friend with a smile forming on his lips. “What brings you here at the rooftop again? Are you anxious about something?” He asks while glancing at his lunch bag. He brought lunch for the two of them. Jiwon made an abrupt turn making him stop. “I think I’m in love.” She blurts out earning a light chuckle from him. “Woa, that was random.” Kyungsoo mutters while sitting down the bench right by the rooftop railings. He places the lunch bag beside him before patting the remaining space on the bench. “Come. My mom made us egg rolls and tempura.” He calls with his sweet voice. Jiwon walks over to the bench. “I’m serious, I have never felt this way before. That guy? That guy in the café the other day? He’s just stuck in my head, like seriously.” She continues.

Kyungsoo stares back at her for a matter of seconds before smiling. “You don’t even know the guy, how come he gets to have your attention that easily?” He asks with a forced laughter. “And besides—” he clears his throat before looking down the surroundings. “What do you know about love, you’ve never been in love before.” He teases. “What about you? You were able to write that essay but you’ve never been in love before.” Jiwon argues back while frowning hard. “That’s what you think.” Kyungsoo muffles while shaking his head. He looks back to her again before ruffling her hair. “You can’t choose a random guy to fall in love with and call it a day. That’s not how it works.” He advises with a calm tone. “Kyungsoo, I didn’t choose. I told you, I saw him then BOOM, he’s just stuck in here!” Jiwon exclaims while pointing at her head.

“M-maybe it’s just a crush. I wouldn’t say it’s love. . .”

“Oh well—whatever you call it. There’s something about him that calls me. And the way he spoke to his friends so coolly. I couldn’t hear properly but he seemed to be scolding them or something. I like strong men like that. He looks like someone who doesn’t take from others that easily, like you can’t tame him because HE WILL TAME YOU. For me, that’s cool.” Jiwon starts speaking dreamily while staring in space. “You mean cocky.” Kyungsoo muffles while grabbing the food contain from the bag. “Yah, if you’re in my position I would support you and I would even encourage you to confess to the girl you like. Why are you being so unsupportive? It’s not that easy to get my attention and he just did, in a snap. Like instantly.” She jeers back while snapping her fingers. “Well obviously.” Kyungsoo sighs before handing her the other container. “Just eat.” He briefly says before turning on his other side, on his bag to get something.

“By the way, this is the essay I made for you last night. I changed my penmanship and tried my best to mimic yours—"

“I brought my scooter with me today but can you just take the bus home?”

Blinking away, Kyungsoo looks at her in confusion. “Do you have an errand to do for your Aunt? I can help.” He offers easily. “No, I’m going to check out my man.” She answers with her growing smile. “You don’t have a man.” Kyungsoo grunts while chewing. “Well I do now. Don’t be such a killer joy.” She fights back before taking a piece of tempura. “Are you telling me you’re going to Kangwon High School? You can’t pass the security there, it’s a private school.” Kyungsoo, not giving up, continues to argue. Jiwon lets out an annoyed groan while scratching her neck. “First, will it hurt to wait outside after school? And second, there’s no such thing as strict security when there’s a thing called food.” Jiwon confidently explains while wiggling her eyebrows.

“You’re creepy, I don’t know you.”

“Aish, yah!” Jiwon gives up and yells. Kyungsoo lets out a sigh before looking at her with his ‘giving in’ expression. “Fine, do what you want. Just don’t come running back to me when you get in trouble.” He warns before taking another big piece of egg roll. “When did I ever run to you anyway? I can take care of myself. I’m so good with befriending security I could probably rob a bank easily. Well. . . except there’s security cameras, that, I can’t befriend. But anyway, like I was saying, when did I ever run to you? I’m a big girl.” Jiwon clarifies while folding her arms. She takes a bottle of water out of her bag before continuing,

 “And it’s not like I’m taking this all seriously. This could have been an easy shot if we were in the same school but because it’s a long-distance relationship, I can—”

“Oh god, there isn’t even a relationship.”

Jiwon burst out of laughter while hitting her friend. “You know what I mean, yah~ It’s not all the time that I have a big crush on someone.” She explains, her voice going softer by the end of her sentence. “But this one’s not going to be easy. First, I am sure he’s some rich spoiled brat and second, it’s just impossible because you go to different schools. Why can’t you just like someone from this school?” Kyungsoo asks and stares at her for a couple of seconds. “Why can’t you at least like someone you really know?” He adds lastly. “This is why I’m doing an intense research about him, at least know his name and stuff first.” Jiwon simplifies her intensions.

“You mean stalking.”

Jiwon frowns while looking at her friend. “You make it sound so creepy all the way, just a little. It’s a research so I would know if it’s worth the effort to like him. And also. . . I feel like seeing his face again.” She defends with her growing smile. A tough, badass woman acting so foolishly right now, it was new to Kyungsoo. He has never seen her act like this before except when she sees food. “You really like him?” He asks with a solemn, serious tone. Jiwon sighs while looking in space. “I don’t know, that’s why I’ll find out. He’s just stuck in my head, that’s it. His smile, his eyes, his posture and everything.” She explains.

“I didn’t see him smile at all, his friends look rather scared at him, to be honest. He looks constipated.”

“Yah!”

 

 

“Every classroom can have their own booths, have their doors all open to the public – applies to the Freshmen and Sophomores. Juniors and seniors can have theirs right at the open field because we are more significant to the society and we have less time remaining in high school so it’s just fair. Freshmen and Sophomore representatives, do you have any problems?” Baekhyun asks while turning around, making all the officers stop from walking. The two guys shake their heads right away. “Good because if you had any problems, it would be as good as irrelevant because I have discussed this with the principal and he totally agreed.” He replies before walking ahead again.

“And having booths in the classroom, we should have a strict regulation of keeping this hallway clean because accreditors will do their annual visit during the third day of the celebration. I don’t want any trash on this clean hall—” He stops when he saw a student throw a bottle of drink, failing to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter