Jewel Prank

P.S. I Stalk You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Janghoon – had lived and grown a business in London for the past six years with his family.

Sehun – still currently in university finishing up his degree (he had to stop a few years back.) but already owns a small-time business with his fiancée.

Kwangmin – ended up being a sales person, selling kitchen appliances to provide his young daughter and his wife pregnant with their second child.

Jisoo – typical, managed the family business right after university.

Chanyeol – also finishing up his Master’s Degree in musical composition while partially helping in running their family’s travelling agencies.

Baekhyun smiled in amusement as he listened to his old friends talk about their current lives one by one. One person, specially, caught his attention. “I hope you don’t mind me asking, but. . . didn’t your family own restaurants? I believe they’re still running up until now.” He asked with hesitance, hoping he didn’t bring up something dangerously private. A small smile climbed up Kwangmin’s lips. “Well, after graduating high school, I kind of rebelled and ran away with Haesoo. And uh. . . yeah.” He explained timidly while scratching his neck. “I mean, don’t get me wrong, I’m really. . . happy with my life right now. It’s pretty tough but we get by just fine.” He added for assurance seeing the frowns on his friends’ faces.

Somehow, that reminded Baekhyun of the past.

He can’t imagine how things could have been if he and Jiwon really did run away back then.

“Anyway.” Sehun snapped his fingers to change the subject and lighten up the mood once again. “We’ve been talking here the whole time, why don’t you talk, hyung? If anything, we expected you to be talking the whole time. I guess someone matured hard, eh?” He teased. Everyone followed along and nudged Baekhyun. “Oh yeah! The last time I kind of read his name on some online article was when he was with this Han Soojin girl or something, is she an idol or something—I mean, the scandal thing, just heard it from my ex-girlfriend. Oh , sorry, bro. Did I mention something sad?” Chanyeol spoke.

Despite Han Soojin being, somehow, in the lime light, Baekhyun maintained his privacy although there were very few pictures of him surfacing everywhere back then.

But the moment his name got cut off from Soojin’s, he regained his privacy and it’s been like that ever since.

No one even found out—or paid any attention—about him and Jiwon once the scandal died down. The bottom line is, all the spotlight was for Han Soojin and it remained like that until the end. After all, Baekhyun is just some big-time businessman whom no one in the showbiz industry really cares about.

“No, she is not an idol or a celebrity but she is a celebrity stylist. She also owns a famous clothing brand.” Baekhyun detailed it out for them. “What scandal? Never heard of it.” Jisoo asked, the other guys later on following with a nod. Typical guys. “Okay, so what happened was that. . . Han Soojin and I were originally in a fixed situation and about to get married. And then things happened including her being under this scandal with a boyfriend of hers during our ‘relationship’ if you know what I mean. And it just blew up since people knew her very well. All of these happened like over two years ago, okay. It’s not important anymore.” Baekhyun once again explained the detail of it all in a very calm manner. “So, you’re single now?” Hoon asked and took a big gulp on his beer. As his old friends, they knew, at least partially, of what Baekhyun went through back then and hearing another awful thing like that worried them. “Wait, you mean she was cheating on you the whole time you were engaged?” Kwangmin added another question.

Baekhyun scratched his cheek while smiling, not knowing how else to explain it.

“Like I said, it was an arrange thing, I didn’t mind if she was secretly seeing another guy at that time and. . . around the same time, I kind of did the same thing anyway, well. . . Kind of—ish?” He explained, fighting the urge to smile. Up until now, he has not mentioned Jiwon or the twins and he knew they’re all clueless about it. “Still confused but okay.” Hoon frowned while nodding.

Rolling his eyes, Baekhyun finally took the bottle of beer they have handed to him that he hasn’t touched for the past twenty-minutes since he arrived.

He took a few gulps of it and let out a pleasured sigh, letting the refreshing and warm taste of it run through his throat. He smiled and snapped a finger.

“Oh, and to answer your question, Hoon. I’m not single. I’m married.”

They all phew-ed making him laugh while shaking his head. “In fact, we have twins. You want to see my kids? Actually, it’s their first birthday today so I was originally hesitant to come tonight but since their party was over. . . anyway.” He added while taking his phone out. All of the guys gasped in surprise and excitement upon hearing what he just said, as if the word kids alone melt them already. “Twins?! Oh, my ing lord, you’re good, man.” Chanyeol laughed and high-fived Baekhyun since they were seated beside each other. “I know, right?” Baekhyun agreed, thinking that finally someone said it.

“So here’s a small clip of them several weeks ago.”

The grown men all crowded behind Baekhyun’s seat as they scooch down for a better view of the tiny screen of his phone.

 

“Oh wow, one boy and one girl. Could it be more perfect?” Kwangmin cooed while patting Baekhyun’s shoulder. “Jesus Christ, the boy’s like a photo-copy of you, Hyun-ah!” Hoon laughed and everyone started grinning in agreement. “And I would assume, your little princess looks just like her mother. So, who’s the unlucky wife? Show a picture or something, bro!” Chanyeol encouraged and they all started tugging on Baekhyun’s back trying to convince him to show a photo of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter