Begin Again

P.S. I Stalk You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Jiwon-ah? I’m back, I left my wallet so I didn’t stay there anymore.”

Kyungsoo entered their home and turned the lights on. He walked through the short corridor the leads to the living room. He saw Jiwon sitting there while staring in space. “Just took a shower? You know it’s pretty cold tonight, you should dry your hair right away.” He smiled and walked over to her. He planted a kiss on the top of her head before flopping down to the couch beside her. “Hey, are you still mad about earlier? I said I’m sorry.” He timidly mumbled this time and nuzzled his head against hers. That was when Jiwon moved away. “Yah. . .” He lost his smile as he stared at her unreadable expression. “Don’t you think you have more things to be sorry about other than that?” Jiwon finally spoke with a raspy voice. Kyungsoo forced a chuckle while shaking his head. “I don’t—I don’t understand, is something wrong?” he asked and tried to grab her hand and that’s when she stood up to get away from him.

“I’ll make this easy for you to understand.” Jiwon took out the already dry paper from her pocket and threw it down right on the coffee table. Kyungsoo trembled by the sight of it and he couldn’t move for a second. “I h-honestly still don’t know what to ing say to you.” Jiwon started crying again but this time her tears were just full of rage. “I keep convincing myself that you have done more good than the bad but t-this—Do Kyungsoo, this one ing thing you did changed my whole life!” She burst, hot tears streaming down her cheeks.

Kyungsoo’s breaths got heavier and heavier as he stood up. “H-hey, listen to me. I-I didn’t want to do this at first—Jiwon, please.” He held her arms but she pulled away immediately. “No, wait—you need to listen to me first. H-hey, please. . .” He moved closer to her once more and tried to hug her. Jiwon tried squirming away but he was holding her tightly. “I love you so much and that w-was my only reason—please, you understand me, right?” He chuckled but it only created more tears in his eyes. “Let go!” Jiwon pushed him off and he fell right back on the couch. “That’s the worst way to love a person. M-my whole five years was a lie, is that what you’re trying to do? Just to ing have me? Does that make you happy—have you gone crazy?!” Jiwon grunted while taking a few steps back making sure she was far enough from him.

Her back met the wall across the living room.

“T-twelve years. . . I’ve been madly in love with you for twelve years already. I spent half of my life loving you. . . taking care of you. . . and praying that I c-can have you someday, that I can receive the same feelings from you. And y-yes, I’ve gone to that point of madness. I—” Kyungsoo cried while staring in space. He paused for a second while covering his mouth to sob. “—when you met Baekhyun, I started asking myself. . . how come it’s so easy for you to give your feelings to some guy like that. H-how come I’m not that guy?” He turned to Jiwon with a bitter smile. “I-I’m good to you, I take care of you, I do everything I can to show that I love you. . . t-that you’re the only woman I see.”

He chuckled and covered his face for a moment letting himself sob awfully again. He sniffed hard before looking back to her again. "I-it’s still not a reason for you to d-do this to us.” Jiwon muffled with her trembling voice.

“I-I know that. I was well-aware of that. But I guess I’ve been using my mind for the longest time that my heart just had to step in and do the job for me.”

Jiwon closed her eyes and sobbed silently. “B-but, Jiwon. . . I was able to make you happy for the whole four years of us being together, didn’t I? This shouldn’t matter, y-you still chose me, right?” He stood up and went close to her again although this time, Jiwon didn’t move away anymore. He knelt down on the floor in front of her. “Just. . . just give me a chance, please? I can make it up to you. Please. . . I love you so much, I can’t lose you.” He awfully cried while cupping her face. “Please.” His head slowly dropped right on her lap while holding her hands tightly. Jiwon’s lips trembled terribly as she watched him beg pathetically. “K-kyungsoo. . . Baekhyun and I have lost so much time because of what you did, i-it’s so hard for me to even look at you right now. Love isn’t supposed to be selfish. . .” She whimpered and pulled her hands away from his grip.

She weakly stood up and walked away from him.

Kyungsoo completely sat down the floor while leaning on the wall. He covered his mouth and sobbed miserably. Jiwon looked away not wanting to see his current state, she was still mad but it also hurts him to see like that.

“I packed most of my clothes already and I’ll just ask someone to pick up the remaining things I have here.” She muttered and walked to the couch to get her duffle bag. With a heavy heart, she faced Kyungsoo again. “We’ve been through so many things together and neither is this easy for me. For five years, I didn’t even realize that I have lost my best friend to this desperate and selfish man that’s in front of me right now. I want to get my best friend back. Do me a favor and find him.” She lastly said before leaving.

Once she was gone, Kyungsoo managed to stand up and walk to his music room. He sat on his chair and opened the bottom cabinet of his desk. He punched in the code to his volt and opened it, taking out a small box. It was the ring he was going to propose with. Tears began forming in his eyes once again as soon as he opened it. He was too blinded to see that this day would eventually come. For almost four years, he has done everything he could not to lose her.

He realized that all this time, he’s been so obsessed of keeping someone he never really had in the first place.

 

 

“Yah, hun. . . Get it.”

Soyeon groaned and kicked Baekbeom back. No one wanted to get the door and the doorbell’s been ringing for a while now. “Hmm. . .” Baekbeom mumbled back and pulled the blanket over his head. “Ahh—it’s so late, who’s that.” Soyeon hissed but eventually got up. She turned to her husband and slapped him right across his tummy area. “Ughh—yah.” Baekbeom winced in pain and moved away causing him to fall off the bed. Soyeon flinched at the sudden thud and peeked at her husband. “You must be awake better than I am now, get the door.” She muffled before falling right back on the bed. Baekbeom pulled himself up while rubbing his lower back. He looked down to his phone on the bedside table and realized that his brother has left a total of ten missed calls and another incoming call at the moment. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter