Superman is Baek

P.S. I Stalk You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I think I’m going to die soon.”

Jiwon rolled her eyes at her over-reacting husband. “You’re going to be fine, you’re just overthinking things. It’s not that hard as long as you’re patient.” She assured, only making it worse for Baekhyun.

To this, he responded,

“That’s the thing, I’m not the patient type and I swear to god, I don’t hate our twins—they’re amazing but they’re like. . . tiny cute bloodsuckers who the living hell out of you and after all of your blood, they proceed on stepping on you twenty times like a cockroach until you’re all flat and lifeless and then after that, they cry for more food after food and playtime after playtime while you’re just there all dead and gone but because they’re adorable as and you love them to bits, your ill-treated soul gets up just to give them what they want but then again, they find amusement from your soul so they both get a hold of it and start smashing and smashing and smashing it across the wall twenty more times until there’s literally nothing left of you but the emotional trauma of having two kids at one time. But I swear, I love them so much.”

Not knowing how else to react on that solid story—with matching re-enactments—from her husband, Jiwon burst out of laughter while leaning down to her luggage that she was lifting up on the trunk of her car.  “I—I don’t know what to tell you, honey.” She muffled while shrugging her shoulders. “Yeah, I think I am overthinking.” Baekhyun sighed and glanced at their house. It’s early in the morning and Jiwon’s about to leave, taking the chance that the twins are still fast asleep. “You think so?~” Jiwon mocked earning a glare from him.

“Hey.” Jiwon pulled him by the waist and hugged him. “Just think of it this way. . . since they were born, you haven’t really had an alone time with them because of work. This is your chance, right? To be even much closer to them.” She encouraged and tiptoed to give him a kiss on the lips. “You’re right. . . I’m just really worried that I’ll up. I can never be as good as you are. You’re their mother.” Baekhyun muttered and rested his arms on Jiwon’s shoulders.

“And you’re their father. Don’t take the word father lightly just because the society thinks only mothers know best. They still wouldn’t be in this world if not because of you.”

Baekhyun stared down to his ever-so-supportive wife. “That’s true, those bloodsuckers came from my too.” He answered. “Enough with your , I need to go now.” Jiwon muttered and closed the trunk while checking the time on her watch. Baekhyun followed like a dog as she walked to the car door. “I’m going to miss you.” He mumbled making Jiwon face him again. “Aw~ I’m going to miss you too, it’s just three days, babe. Don’t worry too much.” She gave him one last hug.

The hug lasted for almost a minute before Baekhyun managed to let go. He put both hands on her face and leaned down for one last kiss before finally opening the car door for her. “Text me when you’re boarding.” He reminded while leaning down the car window. “And then call me when you get there.” He added while waving a hand. “Okay, hun. Bye!” Jiwon waved back before finally driving off. Baekhyun watched the car disappear from his sight.

“I’ll be fine. . . I should be fine.”

 

 

“Eomma! Mma—eomma! Ahh—mma!”

Baekhyun weakly leaned on the wall as he watched his twins cry hard. Ten minutes into waking up and they immediately realized their mother was nowhere to be found. They both stood there in front of their father while crying hard, as if it’ll doo any justice from their mother’s disappearance. “It’s okay, Appa’s here. Hm? It’s okay.” He tried carrying the twins but instead they just collapsed down the floor. “Anyway. I’ll make your breakfast now—ugh, Appa wants to cry too, I swear.” He sighed and walked to the kitchen.

To his surprise, the twins got up again and followed him – still crying, of course.

They look like they’re trying to interrogate Baekhyun about their mother’s whereabouts.

“Eomma—wheee!” Hansol hugged Baekhyun’s leg to which Hana imitated and went for the poor father’s other leg. “Wait—how am I supposed to make—wait, guys.” Baekhyun chuckled while trying to get them off. “No—ehhh—eomma!” Hana fought back while shaking her head eagerly, looking up at her father with her puppy eyes. Baekhyun stopped from preparing their food. He went for Hansol first and carried the toddler before pulling Hana’s hand away from his leg and making her stand.

“You’re going to eat breakfast first and we’ll talk about this later.”

“Nooo! Ahhhh—eomma!” Hansol protested while being put on his high chair in front of the table. “What no? it’s a yes, buddy.” Baekhyun argued back before bending down to get Hana next. The feisty girl collapsed down the floor not wanting to be carried. “What? You think you’re heavy? You’re not heavy. Appa can easily carry you even if you leave all your weight like that. Smarty-pants.” Baekhyun mocked the baby before lifting her up into his arm. “Appa!” Hana kicked in the air wanting to be put down. “Yes, my dear?” Baekhyun kissed her tear-strained cheek before putting her down her high chair.

“Okay.” Baekhyun stood across the table in front of them. “Look, it’s going to be you guys and me. For three days, alright? Be good to Appa, please.” He explained as if he’s in an important conference meeting. The twins only cried even harder while shaking their heads. “We’re going to do a lot of playtime and food and fun time.” Baekhyun randomly promised and to his surprise, the twins stopped crying hearing playtime and food at the same time.

“O—oh god, where did I just put myself into—okay, we’re good!” He forced a smile before walking back to the kitchen to give them food.

The twins are having a bowl of fried fish that Jiwon already cooked and chopped off into tiny bits, some eggs, a cup of blueberries, and their daily milk. Baekhyun put their bibs on them and served each divided tray of food before grabbing his own mug of coffee. He sat right in front of them and watched them eat. “So. . . we need to discuss an agreement. You two be good and Appa will take you out on a date and play. Hm?” Baekhyun asked like the CEO that he is. Hana responded with a giddy nod while chewing. On the other hand, Hansol grabbed a piece of blueberry and threw it right on Baekhyun, hitting him right on the cheek.

“Wow, thanks, man.” Baekhyun mocked, picked up the blueberry from the table and ate it. Hansol seemed to have enjoyed the reaction and threw another one but this time, Baekhyun skillfully caught it with one hand. The twins gave their very amazed expressions and started clapping their hands. Slowly, Baekhyun softened up seeing the smiles on their faces.

Just then, Jiwon called.

“Honey, how’s the twins? Are they eating now? I miss them already. . .”

Baekhyun took a sip of his coffee with his eyes glued down to the twins who were eating their fish with their bare hands. “Yup. Thirty minutes into being alone with them I’m already having blueberries thrown at me. . . and they want me to catch them. . . just like a dog.” He answered earning a snorty chuckle from his wife. “Anyway, I’ll be boarding soon. I’m already with the staff.” Jiwon changed the subject. “That’s good. I might take the two out later, I don’t know where yet but somewhere fun.” Baekhyun answered with a smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter