End of a Day

P.S. I Stalk You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where’s Jiwon?”

“Why are you here?”

“I’m here for Jiwon, where is she?”

“Why are you here?”

“I swear to god, if you don’t let me in—”

“Why are you here?”

“Yah.”

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo shared a very intense eye-contact and no one faltered for a good twenty seconds until Jiwon finally came to the door while staring at both of them, particularly at Baekhyun whom she did not expect to see. “You have a very rude friend.” Baekhyun commented while folding his arms on his chest. “Why are you here?” Kyungsoo asked the same exact question to annoy the guy on purpose. Baekhyun covered his ears while eyeing Jiwon. “Get him away from me and let me in.” he ordered. “Aish, Kyungsoo.” Jiwon chuckled before pushing the guy lightly to make way for Baekhyun. He stepped in but looked down to Kyungsoo again.

“If I hear one more ‘Why are you here’ from you I will seriously cancel your existence in this wo—”

“Why are you here?”

Baekhyun turned around to face Jiwon with his very irritated face as if he’s about to explode. “I want to destroy him. Please allow me.” He asked politely making Jiwon laugh while shaking her head. She eyed Kyungsoo meaningfully finally making the guy walk away, going back to the couch. “He’s here to visit my sick aunt. Come on in. Have a seat. Too bad my aunt is fast asleep, she just took meds. Just sit for now.” Jiwon signaled him to go to the couch beside Kyungsoo. “Do you have another couch?” Baekhyun asked earning a stifled laugh from the girl again. “Aigoo, you two need to get along. Especially now. . . that we’re together.” Jiwon spoke while nudging Baekhyun on the side. “I have nothing against him. He’s the one who doesn’t like me.” Kyungsoo nonchalantly replied while flipping through channels on the TV. “Uh-huh, you actually expect me to like you after what you’ve done?” Baekhyun argued back.

“Why? What did I do to you?~”

“You lived, that’s what you did. I bet you were a premature, I do not like the hospital you were born in, they didn’t even try to help you get through your prematurity. You still look like one today.”

Jiwon rolled her eyes before grabbing Baekhyun’s hand and lightly hitting him as if he’s a child who did something naughty. “Ay~ stop now. Hm? Both of you.” Jiwon scolded while pointing at both of them. She tried to drag Baekhyun to the couch to sit but he didn’t budge. “He needs to go before I sit there.” He demanded. “Oh~ buddy. I’m not going anywhere. I might even sleep here. Jiwon and I have done sleepovers before, it’s nothing new. But I know something that’s new. . . it’s you.” Kyungsoo confidently replied. Baekhyun pursed his lips together before looking down to Jiwon again. “He’s making me jealous and I don’t like it, you need to get him away from me. I swear to god. My patience right now is as short as him.” He grunted.

“Oh god.” Jiwon rolled his eyes getting tired of stopping the two. She walked over to Kyungsoo and made him stand up. She dragged him towards Baekhyun. “Shake hands.” She commanded while grabbing Baekhyun’s hand with her other hand this time. “I seriously have nothing against him. He’s just so gullible, it’s fun.” Kyungsoo laughed while offering his hand within his free will. “Aish—Kyungsoo. Just deal with it.” Jiwon muttered earning a glare from Baekhyun. “Oh wow, you agreed. You’re supposed to side on me, who am I?” He asked.

Jiwon blushed upon his question and had to clear before answering. “My boyfriend.” She mumbled. Baekhyun smirked at Kyungsoo. “HA~ heard that mushroom? Heard that?” He asked before offering a handshake. “Oh, you want to play like that? How long have you known Jiwon? I’ve known her for seven years. What about you? Do you even know her dream wedding? Her dream job? Her favorite food? Have you ever seen her dream house that she drew back in middle school?” Kyungsoo argued back this time. “Oh my god, you two are impossible.” Jiwon grunted before putting either one of her hands on their faces and pushed them away from each other. “Aw!” Baekhyun hissed while pushing her hand down. Kyungsoo did the same and glared at her.

Baekhyun fixed his uniform before looking down to Kyungsoo again. “You might have known her for a very long time. Yes, seven years is a long time. Kudos to you. But I can beat that seven years and I’m starting it right now, I don’t have any plans on stopping. Her dream wedding? I’m the groom. Her dream job? I’ll be the first one to congratulate her when she gets it. Her favorite food? I’m willing to learn to cook that just for her when she’s too tired of taking care of our babies. Her dream house? We’ll live there someday. So, don’t be too proud of your seven years. I’ll go on with her until you can’t even count the years anymore, get that, mushroom?” He said finally shutting Kyungsoo up. Jiwon’s heart skipped a beat upon hearing what he just said.

“Y-yah, you’re talking way too much ahead.” Jiwon chuckles but her voice came out airy. “I’m just saying.” Baekhyun cleared his throat while fixing the suit of his uniform. “You win, it’s good that we’re clear here. If you like her that much then I’m relieved.” Kyungsoo chuckled before turning around to walk back to the couch. Jiwon gulped while looking at Baekhyun’s sincere eyes. “Did you mean all those things?” She asked. Jiwon blinked rapidly before removing his backpack. “I b-brought food for you and your aunt.” He changed the topic before taking out a brown paper bag. “You keep taking out good stuff from your bag, is that Dora’s backpack?” Jiwon joked even though her heart was still throbbing so much.

Baekhyun grabbed her hand and dragged her to the kitchen.

“Oh wow, you feel very welcome now, huh?~” Jiwon laughed at how he just went straight into the kitchen while holding her. He started taking the food out and placing it down the kitchen counter. “This one is for you, it’s just a bento box and this other one is I think it’s like pork chops and rice, I didn’t know what she liked but the best stall on our food court is this Japanese place. I wanted to get her porridge but I couldn’t find any.” He explained while opening the containers. His words were cut off when Jiwon turned his body to face her. “Thank you.” She said before hesitantly hugging him on the waist. Baekhyun’s heart rate elevated upon the gesture and he couldn’t help but to chuckle. “Oh, these are very cheap, I used my food pass.” Baekhyun answered innocently making Jiwon stifle a laugh.

“Not about that. . .”

Jiwon tapped the tip of his nose with her index finger and grinned. “What you said earlier. . . that was really sweet.” She said. “I kind of exaggerated didn’t I. . . Just—” Baekhyun coughed while scratching his neck. “It just like. . . came out—can’t help it, I don’t know—Ugh. I don’t mean it but I think I mean—like maybe a tad bit but maybe in the future, it won’t be a tad bit anymore—like you know. . .” He stammered not really knowing how to explain why he said those things. He blurted those words out of nowhere. He took a deep breath before looking down to her more relaxed. “I’m just saying. . . let’s just take care of each other and do the best we can to. . . do all of those things one step at a time. This is our first time being in a relationship but I strongly believe it’s not about the experience. It’s just like choosing your profession. You may have a good and long experience in a particular career but if you’re not really happy with it, it won’t work out. You will always go back to what really makes you happy. Am I right?” He asked.

Jiwon nodded eagerly.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter