Are We?

P.S. I Stalk You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I don’t understand why you chose this over all those beautiful countries I picked for our honeymoon. Like ugh.”

Jiwon glared at her husband as they enter the hotel. “First of, not because you have a thick load of money in your pocket means we have to pick an extravagant location for our wedding. Second, staying in our country is more convenient for us. Third, who doesn’t love Jeju? Fourth, I love hot spring so I especially picked this location in Jeju, okay?!” She argued back making Baekhyun put both his hands up in defeat. “Jesus, woman. Relax.” He rolled his eyes before walking ahead first. Jiwon bit her lower lip as a smile climbed back up to before following behind. “Yah.” She softly called and tugged on Baekhyun’s arm.

Baekhyun acted nonchalant as he stood in line for the reception counter. He fought the urge to smile feeling her tight grip around his bare arm, since he was wearing a sleeveless shirt that goes under his sweater that he just took off and is slung around his other arm. “Have you been to a hot spring before?” Jiwon asked while grinning. Baekhyun cleared his throat before shaking his head. “No but I heard it’s hot. I’m not sure if it’s just a rumour.” He answered earning a light smack from her right on his shoulder. “Why you got to be so sarcastic, we just got married last night. Geez.” Jiwon grunted and stomped her foot to show frustration.

Finally, Baekhyun turned to her. He pushed her hand down from his arm before pulling her closer by the side of her waist. “There. Happy?” he turned his head to look down to her and their eye met for a long eye-contact. “Are you planning to be sarcastic for the whole three days of our honeymoon?” Jiwon asked with her growing smile. “No, actually—” Baekhyun cleared his throat and looked around the hotel lobby. “—I’m planning to be y, explains the tank top.” He finished his sentence before darting an intense glare back down to his now wife. Jiwon awkwardly smacked him on the sides before avoiding his eyes and looking down to her phone.

She honestly doesn’t know what to expect for their ‘first time’ together. She’s not a anymore but she thinks Baekhyun is. Before the wedding, she had an honest talk with Soojin and asked her if they have ever done it when they were together, even if it was an arranged thing, and Soojin said no. She also talked to Soyeon and asked if Baekhyun has ever dated anyone else and she also said no.

Her only conclusion is that Baekhyun is indeed a .

And she couldn’t feel any worse about herself not being one anymore.

Even if she didn’t, she feels like she cheated for some reasons.

“You okay?”

Baekhyun’s soft and concerned voice interrupted her thoughts making her force a quick nod and a smile. Taking that weak respond, Baekhyun hesitantly nodded before looking straight ahead of the line. He let out a deep breath and cracked his neck from side to side. Since getting back together with Jiwon four months ago, he has not initiated any ual activity to happen except those small make-out sessions that have shared which only consisted of intense kisses and light touching on the lower back, the neck and basically anywhere safe that doesn’t shout ‘’ in his head.

He had lost his ity but he could barely remember how he did.

He was so drunk.

That one night during his military days was a memory that somehow vanished in his mind, not just for the intoxication but probably because he did not completely agree to it in the first place. He was just peer pressured to go to that strip club and drink and smoke. After that night, he had never smoked again or touched another woman the same way he might have done when he was drunk. That would be the most rebellious night he ever had – something he would not want to do or remember again.

Does he know what to do later on? Most likely but he doesn’t remember how it feels. He’s not even sure if he did it right with that e. That’s his main problem. He doesn’t want to come off as ‘that ’ to her. Jiwon was with Kyungsoo for almost four years, they lived in an open-minded country for that whole time being, and they lived together after all. Somehow, he had already accepted in his heart that she might have done it with Kyungsoo already.

And that puts even more pressure in him to do better.

“You okay?”

This time, Jiwon interrupted his anxieties making him turn to her. “Yes, of course.” He faked a chuckle before glancing at the line ahead of them and realized there’s only one more person left before their turn. “Since we barely had any sleep, we could take a nap first once we get to our room. It’s only 10AM anyway. We can go to the hot spring anytime in the afternoon or evening. If it gets chilly at night then we go to the indoor one. Okay? But I mean—it’s a hot spring after all, w-why even bother about the chilliness, right?” Jiwon explained while looking down to her phone, browsing the hot spring itself and the hot spring hotel’s accommodations on the internet just to make sure of things. “W-we take a nap? Both of us?” Baekhyun asked.

The couple shared a brief eye-contact.

“Yes, why?” Jiwon replied before looking away immediately. “Nothing, I just. . . yeah, I’m really tired. W-we should—we should really take a nap.”  Baekhyun eagerly nodded before looking the other way as well and fanned himself. Finally, it was their turn to check in and Baekhyun lead it while Jiwon silently stood beside him now sneakily sending her reply to Soyeon’s text,

Are you at the hotel yet?

Jiwon gazed at Baekhyun before quickly typing out her reply.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter