Reached It

P.S. I Stalk You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“C’mon, we haven’t gone to the arcade in a while.”

Jiwon forced a smile while looking at her best friend. They walk out of the school building side by side, their classes just ended. “I-I don’t know, I’m really not in the mood and also I’m going to help aunty with some papers she’s fixing for her visa, you know she’s going to leave soon. I want to spend as much time with her as possible.” She answered. “R-right. . . that’s probably why you’re sad. But it’s not like your aunt hasn’t worked in the States before, she will be alright for sure.” Kyungsoo replied playing along her excuses even if he really knew what’s been making her depressed lately. Just like the typical Kim Jiwon he knows, she doesn’t show what she truly feels and always acts like everything’s okay. “I’m not worried about her, I know she’s going to be fine. I guess I’m just going to miss her. She always told me she’s going there so it’s going to be easier for us financially but I honestly don’t care about money that much.” She mumbled while looking down.

Kyungsoo stared at her while she speaks.

He felt so bad that her relationship with Baekhyun has been halted in such way and now her aunt will leave.

“You know. . . aren’t you being unfair to Baekhyun? There wasn’t even a closure between you two, you just gave up right away when his mother told you those things.” He hesitantly opened up about it. Ever since Jiwon told him everything that had happened, he tried not to say anything. “His mother may be rude but she made a point. . . we all know how peaceful and normal Baekhyun’s life was before meeting me. He was that. . . typical responsible student who can do anything . . . follows the rules and all. I ruined him, Kyungsoo.” Jiwon answered and looked at him, her eyes sparkling with tears. “Hey, that’s not true. If one thing, I think you actually gave color to his boring life.” Kyungsoo put an arm over her shoulders as they step out of the gates.

 

“Psst.”

Kyungsoo and Jiwon looked behind them when they heard someone’s call. They both flinched in surprise when they saw Baekhyun leaning by the wall just beside the gates. “Y-yah. . .” Jiwon unknowingly took a step back while looking back at the guy who is now walking towards him. Baekhyun glanced at Kyungsoo with squinted eyes. “You, hands off.” He ordered firmly that made Kyungsoo quickly remove his arm from Jiwon. “And you.” Baekhyun pointed down to Jiwon next, their bodies in a close gap. “W-what are you doing here?” Jiwon asked, her voice barely coherent enough. Baekhyun folded his arms and leaned much closer until their faces were just inches apart and their eyes were locked at each other. “Why are you not responding to my texts? What’s up with that?” Baekhyun asked while giving her a charming smirk.

Jiwon took another step back when she felt her chest tightening.

Baekhyun then looked at Kyungsoo again. “I’m sure she won’t tell me anything so let me ask you. Did my mom say any bull to her? Cause I know my mom’s kind of ed up so I saw this coming.” He asked without hesitation. Kyungsoo just stood there with his big round eyes while blinking hard. “D-did you just curse?” He finally managed to respond with his stifled laugh. Jiwon had the same expression while titling her head to the side. “No, seriously.” Baekhyun scoffed while looking at both of them. “I’m not taking any of this , she’s not going to meddle with my relationship. So you, Kim Jiwon, are still mine.” He bluntly said before folding his arms to his chest. “I-I need to go. . .” Kyungsoo mumbled while taking small steps backwards. “No, you ing stay with me here.” Jiwon grunted and grabbed him back to her side. “No, actually. You need to ing go you’re not needed here we have to fix.” Baekhyun shooed him away while gesturing him. “I feel attacked. I want to go home.” Kyungsoo mumbled while looking at the pair in confusion. Baekhyun moved close to Jiwon again. “I said what I needed to say now tell me, do you still love me or not? If you love me then come here and kiss me and we’ll go on a date. If you don’t love me anymore just because I got my head busted and I still have a cast on my arm right now, then I’ll go home and kill myself.” He hissed making Jiwon flinch in disbelief.

“The is wrong with you acting so differently like this?” Jiwon argued back with her growing frown, she cannot believe she’s seeing this side of Baekhyun right now. “No, what the is wrong with you listening to my mother’s crap?” Baekhyun grunted back right away. Kyungsoo tried to run away again but Jiwon’s grip was tight on his wrist. “Aish—I’m not even involved in this—yah, Jiwon. . .” He muffled while looking around. They were in the middle of the gates and some people were already looking at them but the pair obviously didn’t care. “Kim Jiwon, Byun Baekhyun. Seriously, let me go home. I want to go home, people are looking and I don’t deserve this. Look, I get really anxious when people are looking at me and people are not even looking at me, they’re looking at you two but I feel like they’re looking at me so I need to go.” Kyungsoo muttered persuasively while nodding. Both Jiwon and Baekhyun suddenly shot him a glare.

“SHUT UP!” They both hissed at him.

He jumped in fear and pushed Jiwon’s hand down from his wrist as much as he could and finally succeeded only to be grabbed by Baekhyun on his collar this time. “My girl doesn’t want you to leave so you’re not leaving.” Baekhyun grunted but his eyes were still glued down to Jiwon’s. Kyungsoo slapped his hand away from his collar while glaring back but Baekhyun only gripped on his bag this time using it as a leash for the poor guy. “Aish—what did I even do to you two?” Kyungsoo hissed while trying to pull his bag away from the guy. Baekhyun cleared his throat and leaned closer to Jiwon again. “Why are you scared of my mother? That’s not the Kim Jiwon that I knew.” He asked. Jiwon gulped hard, trying her best to stay compose and tough-looking. “I wasn’t scared. I understood her. Especially just by looking at you now. Byun Baekhyun, this is not you. And I’ve caused this. I’ve caused all these to you.” She answered back.

“For God’s sake, you’re not the one who busted my head off. Even if you weren’t there, that dumb kidnapper guy would have still kidnapped me in some other ways so don’t use that excuse on me. I’m not buying it.”

Jiwon couldn’t help it anymore and started crying although she kept a straight face on. “And I’m acting this way not because the head injury changed me. If one thing, it woke me up. Scenes from that night slowly came back to me and all I could think of was that I’m ing willing to do it all over again if it’s for you because I love you.” He mumbled, his voice getting softer and softer. Jiwon’s lips trembled as she prepared herself to reply. “And because I love you. . . I don’t want you to let yourself get hurt over and over again just for me.” She cried before grabbing Kyungsoo by the arm and dragged him away to walk. Baekhyun watched as she leaves, his feet weakly taking small steps back. A disbelieving chuckle came out of him as he tried to hold the tears that were forming in his eyes.

“Idiot. . . you think I’m not getting hurt right now?”

 

 

“Leave me alone.”

Baekhyun continuously blocked her way as she tried to move from left to right. “No, I’m not going to leave until you talk to me.” He insists while looking straight at her. It’s his fourth day of visiting her at school but she’s still acting the same. He’s been trying non-stop on getting her back but he gets turned down every single time.

“Baekhyun, stop this. This is getting stupid.” Jiwon stopped walking to look back at him. “I learned from the best.” Baekhyun smiled while putting his hands in his pockets. “How are you even doing this? You have a driver.” Jiwon hissed while rubbing her face in frustration. “I don’t care. I’m actually grounded but who cares.” Baekhyun said still with a determined face. Jiwon looked away while harshly wiped the tears that had escaped from her eyes. “This is so not you, why are you doing this? You’re ruining your life and again, it’s because of me.” She hissed with her shaky voice.

“I wouldn’t be doing this if people weren’t trying to stop me from being happy.”

Jiwon looked down and closed her eyes ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter