Jiwon's Death

P.S. I Stalk You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I’m so ing pissed! Like, why did he do it and then say nothing else after that? It must be something, right?”

Jiwon earned a scoff from her best friend who was busy reading a book. “He’s probably too prideful to confess, what are you gunna do about it.” Kyungsoo casually replied while flipping through the pages of his book. It’s their lunch time and they went to the school’s rooftop to eat there. “But I swear, doesn’t he think he’s too obvious already anyway? What the hell is he waiting for?! He already kissed me for ’s sake! Why are men so ughhh!” Jiwon continued ranting while messing her hair up. “Yah, I kissed you when I was fourteen and only confessed five years later. Don’t blame it on us, alright.” Kyungsoo grunted before ruffling her hair. “Okay, tell me. When you kissed me, why didn’t you confess? You had the nerve to kiss me but you couldn’t confess. What is wrong with all of you men?!” Jiwon hissed making Kyungsoo laugh in disbelief.

“Yah! I had the nerve to kiss you because you were asleep so that doesn’t really count to ‘having the nerve’ okay? But good point.” Kyungsoo argued back, only to give up in the end at the same time. “But hey, I had my reasons. I was scared of ruining our friendship at that time. Maybe he had his own reasons too.” He then added, finally closing his book to give his undivided attention to her. Jiwon looked down, her aunt’s story flashed back in her head automatically after hearing what Kyungsoo just said. She hasn’t really told Kyungsoo about it yet ‘cause she feels like she’s not really in the place to tell someone else’s private issues like that to people. “Hey, just relax. If he keeps getting you stressed out like this I’ll exterminate him physically, since I’ve already killed him many times in my head and that hasn’t done any damage so far.” Kyungsoo tried to encourage her. “Yah, can you stop making threats like that. You’re creepy.” Jiwon hissed but ended up smiling while hitting her friend on the arm lightly. “Just trying to make you laugh. I guess it worked.” Kyungsoo laughed along while giving her a peace sign.

Their moment was cut off by Jiwon’s phone ringing.

She took it out from her pocket and looked at the screen to see an unknown number. “Who’s that?” Kyungsoo asked while peeking on the phone. “I don’t know. Let’s see.” She muffled hesitantly before pressing the answer button.

“Hello?”

 

 

Baekhyun felt like he’s on the hot seat right now as his friend stared at him intently while they waited for their order. “You kids need to stop using my officer’s pass to get out of the school. Our school has a cafeteria, I don’t see the reason why we need to eat out.” He hissed before looking down to his book to pretend on reading, again. “Our school also has a website where we can upload our own memories through photos or videos, ooh lovely memories~” Hoon chanted making the other guys laugh except Baekhyun. “O-okay, about that.” He replied while blinking hard.

They all moved their chairs much closer to his once he spoke.

“D-don’t get any ideas. She just. . . she just questioned my use of words so I h-had to demonstrate my theory.”  Baekhyun managed to explain only to earn unconvinced smirks from them. “Demonstrate your .” Chanyeol muffled before high-fiving with Sehun who’s beside him. “Ooh~ I also have a theory, the why-don’t-you-smash-your-head-on-the-wall-so-you-could-realize-your-feelings theory. Can I demonstrate it to you, hyung?” Sehun asked innocently before smiling devilishly. “You think you’re funny? Are you forgetting who you’re talking to?” Baekhyun threatened while giving him the scariest stare he has. “Yah, we’re just saying dude. Let’s be mature here. We’re adults, let’s not do anything silly and let’s get this done with. You admit your feelings or we post the video on the website for fun?” Jisoo suddenly asked speaking in a very mature way earning laughter from the other guys getting his sarcasm.

“Or maybe I get you all suspended for bullying me.”

“Even if we’re suspended, we still have the access to the website~” Hoon confidently jeers while winking. Baekhyun slowly closed his book while massaging his temples. At this point, he has run out of any counter-attacks. “There’s nothing to admit.” He muttered in frustrated, lighting groaning at the end. “Ooh, strong words. Let’s see a recap.” Chanyeol took his phone out and played the video again while the other guys were peeking. Baekhyun’s eyes widen before standing up to snatch the phone but Chanyeol stood up as well and reached his arm up to protect the phone. “Asih—yah! Give me that.” Baekhyun fought back while hopping to try and reach the phone from the tall guy’s hand.

He eventually gave up and flopped back down to his chair. He placed his elbows on the table while covering his face. “You’re a bunch of crap.” He muffled. The other guys grinned even more as they glance at the door before moving closer to the guy again. “What’s so hard about giving us an answer? Like an honest answer? Or maybe you really want the whole school to know that their President is in love. If I were you, I prefer just telling your closest friends NOW instead of letting EVERYONE know.” Jisoo pointed out.

“I’m not in l—oh god.” Baekhyun groaned while messing his hair up. Who is he kidding, he thought. He knows he is, in fact, in love. “So?” Chanyeol asked as they all waited. “We can do this all day, we can even cut classes just for this. So just tell us now, Byun Baekhyun.” Hoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter