Misheard Prayers

P.S. I Stalk You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I think I love you.”

Baekhyun let go of the breath he’s been holding onto for the past ten seconds as he stared at his girlfriend who simply looked back while having agape. “Okay, you know this thing is supposed to be shared mutually too, right? D-don’t leave me hanging here.” He whined while snapping his fingers as if waking her up.  “You love me?” Jiwon finally spoke with her already shaky voice. A smile grew on Baekhyun’s lips, enjoying her adorable reaction. Jiwon put both hands on as she let herself cry again. “I love you too. . .” She mumbled back, even making a light hop. Baekhyun laughed while rolling his eyes at her cute respond. He then grabbed her hand where the bracelet is on and lifted it up. He planted a light kiss on the back of her hand before the bracelet with his thumb. “This is a really cheap bracelet but you’re not allowed to lose it. If you lose it, I’ll kill you.” He warned.

Jiwon nodded before slapping him on the chest lightly.

“Ha—yah~” Baekhyun laughed while rubbing his chest pretending in pain. “Anyway.” He cleared his throat before dragging her to sit down on the bleachers. “Since it’s your lunch break, I should let you eat. You can go to the cafeteria if you want, I’ll wait for you here.” He said while looking at her with his loving eyes. Jiwon still felt surreal and so she only stared back without speaking. “You really love me. . .” She hushed in between laughter. She’s laughing not because it’s funny but because she just couldn’t believe he said that. “Oh my god, how long will it take you to get over it? Because you should know this won’t be the only time I’ll tell you that, you can’t possibly react like that every time.” Baekhyun grunted but eventually ended up smiling.

Jiwon finally looked away to open her bag. She took out her sandwich and a bottle of pop. “I can eat here, I don’t want to leave you alone.” She said before unwrapping her sandwich. She tore it in half before giving the other half to Baekhyun. “Have one.” She said. Baekhyun gladly took it and ate. “By the way, I was really going somewhere important. I have this appointment to a catering service for the Students’ Night in an hour. I actually took the bus to go here, aren’t you proud of me?” He arrogantly said while squinting his eyes at her. “Yah, taking a bus isn’t that special. And if you came from your school to go here, you only took about five minutes, alright?” Jiwon hissed before taking a bite of her sandwich.

“Yah, it was my first time taking a bus, alright?!”

Jiwon just chuckled while looking back at him, giving a devilish smile. “So, you did it for me?” She teased. Baekhyun looked away with a big pout. “I didn’t want to lose you. . . Aish—why are you teasing me now?!” He ended up whining like a child making her laugh again. “I really thought you were mad at me for not getting your signals. . . I should have known better since you’re my girlfriend.” He mumbled while glaring down in space, mentally scolding himself. “And also, yah!” he suddenly yelped again making Jiwon jump in surprise. “Tell your mushroom best friend it wasn’t funny earlier, okay? That was so mean of him to do, lying to me like that. . . I was really frustrated.” He grunted before taking a big bite on the sandwich. “Anyway, isn’t it so easy to go in here? Unlike your school.” Jiwon asked with a grin.

“Yah, I had my own struggles too, alright? As soon as I got in, your lunch break started. I was panicking, you don’t even know what I’ve been through. I almost lost my nose.” Baekhyun grumbled while rolling his eyes. “Your nose? The did you do?” Jiwon asked in between sniggers. “Aish. . . shut up.” He hissed before glancing down to her. His face softened right away while watching her eat. The way she chews like a hamster made him smile right away.

Until he realized something.

He stood up abruptly and put a hand in his pocket. “What?” Jiwon asked while blinking. Baekhyun collapsed back down to sit while tapping his forehead. He forgot that he needed those coins he used to pay for her bracelet. “I guess I could take a cab from here to go to my appointment.” He mumbled, trying to convince himself that it won’t be that bad to take a cab now, he can easily tell his mother he was personally asked by the principal. The only thing he needed to be careful about is going to Jiwon. “Ooh~ can I come?” Jiwon asked giddily. Baekhyun looked at her with a frown. “Yah, I heard you cut classes. You don’t need to come, it won’t be fun anyway. Just go to your next class after this.” He disagreed for her own sake.

“Fine~" Jiwon sarcastically answered before taking the last bite of her sandwich. “Aigoo.” Baekhyun coos teasingly watching her chew the big piece she just took in. “Now you look more like Baymax.” He said earning a light hit from her on his arm. Once she was done chewing, she cleared to speak. “So tell me about the Students’ Night. Everyone must be pretty excited.” She asked while grinning. “Well, they will be announcing it today after lunch, I’m sure everyone will be ecstatic. And actually, we’re going to hold a voting for the Students’ Night theme. Our choices are Dark and Vampy, Hollywood Glam and Heavenly Sky.” Baekhyun replied before finishing off his sandwich just like she did earlier.

“Damn! I want the Dark and Vampy.”

“Tch, I knew you would like that.” Baekhyun chuckled while shaking his head. “Yah~ wouldn’t it be cool if everyone looked all dark and gory? I think that’s kind of hot.” Jiwon defended right away while folding her arms. “I don’t know. I think Hollywood Glam is the most decent one so I prefer it. It’s our first Students’ Night, we should do it decently first. They can do the risky themes for next year’s Students’ Night.” Baekhyun gave out his honest opinion. He adjusted himself on the bleacher to face her more properly. “I should be able to stay here for about fifteen more minutes.” He mutter while tapping Jiwon’s cheek.

Just then, he remembered something that he should be telling her now.

“Uh, by the way. Driver Hwang isn’t with us anymore, I have a new driver so. . . and the driver is really loyal to my mom, I can’t just ask personal requests like I could to Driver Hwang.” He straightforwardly announced me before looking down. Jiwon lost her smile as she looked at his frustrated expression. “T-then. . . I guess the previous two days served as a practice for us?” She tried to joke to lighten up the mood only to earn a glare from Baekhyun. “We might not be able to meet as often as the usual but I’ll figure it out, shut up. . . You’re making me upset.” He whined while fiddling with the zipper of his bag. “Hey, it’s okay.” Jiwon encouraged him while patting him on the thigh. “Yah, aren’t you upset? You won’t see this handsome face of mine everyday?” Baekhyun grunted back.

Jiwon only moved closer and cupped his face. “If you said you’re going to figure it out then I believe you’ll figure it out. I’ll figure it out too. I’m not worried, okay?” She assured him. Baekhyun’s face softened at what she said. The way she could be so carefree influences him in such a good way. “Come here, you.” He muffled and grabbed her by the neck before capturing her lips for a loving kiss. Jiwon’s shoulders got stiff for a minute because of how intense he kissed her. She eventually softened once she started kissing back. She liked how Baekhyun ran his fingers through her hair to shove it away from her face. She liked how he tilted his head to the side as if wanting to kiss her more passionately.

She thought, they’re starting to get used to kissing and they’re getting better each day.

He suddenly made the kiss very slow to the touch yet kept it warm and firm causing more erratic breaths escape Jiwon’s lips. Somewhere in her mind, she wanted to stop him before it goes anywhere deeper, but she was too fascinated by what he’s making her feel at the moment. She started feeling hungry for something that she didn’t even know. Her shoulders jolted up when she suddenly felt something tender and moist against her lips; she was sure it wasn’t his lips.

It finally made her pull away first, out of panic.

Their faces stayed inches apart as they heavily catch their breaths. Baekhyun gulped hard while keeping his eyes glued down to her lips. “W-was that your tongue?” Jiwon asked. The sensation it gave her was strange but not in a bad way. It was simply strange and new. “Yes. . .” Baekhyun whispered while her neck. Realizing how she’s reacting upon what he tried for the first time, he gave her a shy smile before pressing his lips against her forehead instead. He let his lips settle there for a few seconds before pulling away. “You’re cute.” He mumbled and nuzzled the tips of their noses against each other.

Jiwon finally softened upon his gestures and her shoulders dropped in a more relaxed way.

Baekhyun then put his other hand on her other flushed cheeks so he’s his long slender fingers are pretty much covering her entire small face. “I guess the tough girlfriend isn’t so tough after all.” He teased before planting a chaste kiss on her lips. He then let go and stood up. “I, Byun Baekhyun, reclaim my spot as the man! BWA-HA-HA!” He grunted with a deep voice before grabbing his bag and walking away. “Wha—yah!” Jiwon whined making him stop. He turned around with a teasing smile. He started walking backwards while doing a ‘bang bang’ gesture with his fingers. “I just got the badass girl panic~” He hissed in victory. “Aish. . .” Jiwon folded her arms while glaring at him. “W-what was that even?!” She whined while stomping her feet, still sitting down.

Baekhyun grinned devilishly, still amazed that he made her panic like that. “I heard it’s called French Kissing, well I couldn’t actually do it for real because some tough girl panicked and pulled away but. . . I kind of did my research. See? It isn’t so bad to be my girlfriend after all~” He replied before giving her a teasing wink. “Aish—yah!” Jiwon finally stood up to chase him. “Yah! Stop chasing me—don’t tell me you didn’t like it?! I said stop! Kim Jiwon, that was THE Byun Baekhyun’s tongue, you should be honored, alright—ouch! That hurts!” They started running in circles while Jiwon tries to hit him. “Don’t surprise me like that!” Jiwon grunted. “Ya—I—I was trying new stuff—I SAID STOP HITTING ME! You think hitting me will make me stop doing stuff? I love you for God’s sake, what do you want me to do—yah!” Baekhyun groaned back but it finally made Jiwon stop from chasing him.

“What?” Baekhyun asked arrogantly while folding his arms. “Okay, you seriously can’t react that way every time I tell you I love you, you know?” he added. Jiwon suddenly let out a sudden hiccup. She covered as it started coming out endlessly. “Aish, look at this adorable creature.” Baekhyun laughed before walking closer to her. “Hold your breath, c’mon.” he said while rubbing her back. Jiwon did as he said and held it in for a few seconds. “Then let go.” Baekhyun ordered next. She did, letting her shoulders drop in relaxation. “Aigoo, you’re adorable.” Baekhyun laughed before planting another chaste kiss on her lips only to make her hiccup again.

“Ay—YAH!”

“It’s not like I’m controlling it! Shut up, you jerk!”

“Oh wow—how am I a jerk now, seriously?! Is kissing my girlfriend a bad thing now? WOW, I cannot believe you—yah!”

“I love you. . .”

“I love you to—don’t change the subject!”

 

 

S T U D E N T S ‘  N I G H T

 

Baekhyun arrived to the school for the Student's Night at 5:30PM looking like a hot mess vampire.

Unlike what he hoped for, Dark and Vampy won the votes.

He wanted to be earlier but they hit rush hour making it much longer to get to his school. When he arrived, he didn’t expect so many students already in there. The event starts at exactly 6:30PM and it’s still one hour to go. He walked towards the auditorium where it will be held and some students who are passing by would squeal at the sight of him.

No one actually thought the student council president would follow the theme.

For one thing, he’s actually allowed to do whatever he wants and he won’t get in trouble for it.

He simply held his suit as he stepped into the auditorium. He automatically spotted some of the officers roaming around trying to check everything, one is already at the sound system, taking care of the music that’s already blasting throughout the place. He smiled feeling proud of them. Ever since he met Jiwon, he started to learn how to appreciate help from others, he finally let his other officers handle big responsibilities as much as he does and he knew it’s the right thing to do. “This is nice. “ He muttered while walking towards an officer.

“Hel—Sunbae?!”

The female officer jolted in surprise before grabbing one more officer to take a loot at him. “What?” Baekhyun coldly asked before slinging his suit over his shoulder, the two female officers held their smiles when he did that in such a cool way. The two of them were wearing dresses with a combination of red and black, one of them eve has fake fangs. The other one had a very thick eyeliner. But seeing their president right now, they suddenly felt that their preparation wasn’t enough. “Wow, sunbae. We actually thought you would just wear a simple suit.” One of them chuckled. “Shut up. My sister-in-law forced me into this.” He casually replied before walking away from them to go to the sound system at the side of the stage.

“WOAH! President, is that you?”

“Okay, you guys need to react like a miracle took place.” Baekhyun grunted at the guys. “Pretty much.” One of them said earning a de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter