Emotional Stalking

P.S. I Stalk You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiwon looks over to Baekhyun in confusion. They just arrived at the Love Handcuff Booth and it was empty. “Where are the people here?” She asks while peeking through the cheap plastic barrier that resembles a real cell as the booth’s main entrance. “I don’t know but it’s not like we can go anywhere until they unlock our handcuffs.” Baekhyun nonchalantly replies before pushing the barrier entrance open. “Wow, they’re going to receive a bad feedback from me. They left their booth open like this and there’s no one to guard it.” He muffles to himself as he pulls Jiwon to enter. The interior of the whole booth was a combination of red ruffles everywhere and white wallpapers. “I have never seen a booth this big. When I think of a booth, I think of plain boring tents.” Jiwon coos in amazement. “This is a tent but we use a strong meterial a week earlier that you can just assemble on the actual day.” Baekhyun explains before sitting down a chair he found on one corner.

Jiwon stood there right in front of him while Baekhyun looks up to her.

She couldn’t help but to smile like an idiot at their position.

It was nothing special but it felt very comfortable and intimate for her. She looks away to avoid his stare, it was starting to make her feel very conscious. Her eyes land on the opposite corner where there’s a long table filled with different snacks, from chips and nuts to gummy worms and marshmallows in big bowls. “This whole celebration feels like a carnival. Can I get some of those?” She asks. “At this point, I don’t really care if we do stuff here. They basically abandoned their booth which is against the rule.” Baekhyun lazily replies. He gasps in surprise when his body was pulled along when she rushed to the food, he totally forgot about their handcuffs for a second.

“Jesus, relax, woman.”

Jiwon grins devilishly while looking down to each bowls. “What should I get first?~” She sang while giggling. Baekhyun rolls his eyes while chuckling, finding her adorable for acting in such way. Jiwon turns to him which made him put his frown back up while clearing his throat. “Just don’t eat everything, this is still someone’s booth.” He reminds while turning the other way. Jiwon grabs the tong on the side of the bowl and grab a generous amount of gummy worms that fits perfectly on her palm. She placed it on her handcuffed palm so she could use her free hand to eat. “You want?” She asks Baekhyun who only shook his head, still avoiding her eyes.

“Oooh! There’s a basketball arcade! Oh my god, how did they afford to have one of those here?!” Jiwon sees yet another interesting thing in the booth. “Yah, just stay still. Don’t touch everything in here until they’re back. Besides, it’s not like you can play that with one hand. Idiot.” Baekhyun disagrees while dragging her back to the chair he was on earlier. He pushes her down to sit instead and he just stood there motionless while facing the other way. Out of frustration, Baekhyun takes his phone out to call his friends.

“Yah, Chanyeol. Where in the world are you guys? Do you know that you’re violating a major rule? You can’t just leave your booth empty like this. All the other booths outside are still filled with people, if they see yours empty they might just take all your stuff. Are you guys out of your minds?” He scolds right away as soon as the guy answered. “Oh—no one’s there? Sehun and I went to find more jail love birds and we left three students there to guard the booth. Where are they?” Chanyeol asks back making Baekhyun scoff. “Oh~ you’re asking me? I said it was already empty when we arrived. Just come back here, give us our commands or whatever and let us go.” He hisses firmly before hanging up.

“What did he say?”

He briefly glances at Jiwon before looking outside again.

“He said three of his classmates are supposed to be here and they’re not. I need to find out their names, this is not safe at all. Just look at the people roaming outside. They’re not thinking. If theft and other inappropriate issue arise because of this simple mistake, I’m the one who’s going to be in trouble, not them.” He replies, stress building up in his tone. “Hey.” Jiwon coos softly. Baekhyun flinched when he felt her hand gently patting his forearm.

He tried to pull away, again, forgetting that their hands were handcuffed.

Jiwon grabs a piece of gummy work and put her hand up as high as she could, offering it to him. “I don’t eat sweets.” Baekhyun declines while shaking his head. “Aish, you don’t eat everything. Have you ever tried it?” Jiwon hisses with a big frown. “My mother took care of my teeth really well when I was a kid, my brother and I weren’t allowed to eat sweets. The habit just grew into me and I don’t eat sweets until now.” Baekhyun blankly explains, not realizing he’s opening up to her once again. “You’re dead inside, Spongebob.” Jiwon grunts making him glare down to her.

“Yah. Stop calling me that or else you’re dead.”

Jiwon rolls her eyes before lifting her head, completely looking up to him with a big grin. “What’s with you?” She asks teasingly. “What do you mean what’s with me.” Baekhyun scoffs before looking away again. “You haven’t screamed at me for the past ten minutes.” Jiwon points out. Baekhyun blinks rapidly while thinking of a good answer. “I’m just tired so shut up.” He replies before pursing his lips together tightly. “Anyway, when’s your birthday? I’ve been wanting to ask.” Jiwon changes the subject right away which made him sigh in relief. “6th of May.” Baekhyun replies expressionlessly. “Oooh, mine is 12th of September. Yeah, I’m officially turning nineteen soon, next week!” Jiwon tells her own birthday.

“You said last time that you were nineteen.”

Jiwon’s smile grew while looking back at him. “You remembered~ and yes, of course. Since my birthday was already close by, I said I was nineteen. Duh~” She answers boastfully before grinning again. “Does that mean I can call you oppa?” She teases. Baekhyun rolls his eyes before sitting on the chair just beside her. “Keep dreaming. And we’re just a few months apart, idiot.” He replies. Jiwon leans on the wall before turning her head to look at him again. “Oh, by the way, I was going to give you a gift. That day when I got sick? I lost it though but don’t worry, I’ll make another one.” She comes up with another topic. She just doesn’t run out of it. “Please don’t. You’re going to waste your time because I never accept any gifts from people that I don’t like.” He replies while staring in space, a smile threatening to form on his lips.

“You’re mean.”

“No, you are.”

“Am not! You are.”

Baekhyun looks away while leaning on the wall as well. He closes his eyes calmly making Jiwon silent. “Don’t talk to me.” He mumbles making her frown. “Yah, I was just joking, you know. Are you seriously going to just ignore me now? The , yah.” She shook him on the arm but he wasn’t falter. Instead, he let out a sigh. “I’m just closing my eyes and taking a break, someone told me I deserve it.” He replies completely stopping Jiwon from shaking him. She went silent while admiring his peaceful expression. It was her first time to ever see him have that kind of expression, neither pressure nor uneasiness was left. It was her first time to see his eyebrows relaxed like this. “Okay. . .” She hushes very softly before sitting up straight, completely keeping shut to let him rest.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter