Hunch

P.S. I Stalk You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“How was it?”

Jiwon watched as Soojin walked into the office with sadness in her face. “I’m embarrassed unni, I butted into the conversation without think. I m-misunderstood things, unni. Don’t think this the wrong way, I w-wasn’t hoping that he likes me, I w-was just wondering why he’s here and then saying those words. I didn’t know you were talking about someone else.” The woman began explaining making Jiwon stiff in bewilderment.

That coward, she mentally scolded Kyungsoo.

Soojin sat down her office chair and sighed. “I guess you really had a hunch on it, unni. He’s liking on someone? Who is it?” She looked at Jiwon putting an unwilling smile to her lips. “Has he left already?” Jiwon hissed while massaging her forehead. “Yeah, he said he needs to go back to work. He was just passing by when he saw you go into the store.” Soojin replied and faced her computer. “Someone he met at the agency.” Jiwon answered before standing up. “Anyway, I should go home soon. I kind of want to have a nap, so.” She walked over to Soojin who also stood up.

The two ladies shared a friendly hug. “If I wasn’t so tired, I would have brought you somewhere nice today after your work. Also, I have to cook before Baekhyun comes.” Jiwon explained before pulling away from the hug. “No worries, unni. I’ll be busy anyway. I’ll text you when I’m free.” Soojin smiled understandingly before leading Jiwon out of the store.

“Bye, unni! Say hi to Baekhyun Oppa for me~”

Once Jiwon was out, she rushed to her car while calling Kyungsoo. “Pick up you . . .” She muffled while glancing down her watch. Suddenly, a hand grabbed her from the wall just across her car. “What the fuc—yah!” She turned around and was about to attack when she realized it was just Kyungsoo. “Yah, what the is wrong with you? You told her we’re talking about someone else?” She immediately brought up the issue and slapped him on the chest.

“I panicked, alright? J-just give me more time.”

“Ugh, whatever. I gave you the best advice I could give, it’s all up to you.” Jiwon rolled her eyes before walking back to her car to leave. “Please, just keep this from anyone for now. I promise, I’ll try my best to get through this soon.” Kyungsoo muttered while watching her leave.

 Jiwon looked at him before entering the car.

“First off, don’t do this ‘just because I told you to’ or whatever. Yes, I did give you the advice to try it out but do it because you actually want to. I know you want to but I can see that you still haven’t completely accepted it yourself. Yes, it’s weird. You were crazy about me for years and then boom! You’re suddenly falling for someone else in a snap.” She huffed for a second while putting a hand up to gesture him to listen before moving on.

“Besides, your love for me has turned unhealthy a long time ago, I don’t even know if that was love any longer. You were blinded by your attachment of me for such a long time and now I know you’re not anymore, she’s right there in front of you, you ing grab hold of it while you can. Do Kyungsoo, love works like that. It’s ing weird, okay? Accept it. Jesus Christ, I am so tired and sleepy I don’t know why I’m dealing with this right now, grow up and settle down will you? She likes you too, okay?!” She hissed in frustration before getting into her car.

She gave him one last honk before driving off.

“Woah, that was a long speech.” Kyungsoo sighed while rubbing the back of his neck.  He was about to go to his own car as well when he realized what Jiwon just said at the very end. “S-she likes me too?” He gulped as he turned his head to the store.

 

 

Jiwon harshly beat the pork in the marinate. She meant to simply mix it before letting it sit for an hour but her recent phone call with Baekhyun an hour ago made her all grumpy. “Who ing kisses random people like that—what the ?!” She grunted in irritation. “Yes, I know. I did do it to him back in high school but that was years ago for ’s sake and I was nineteen, I didn’t know how else to wake the out of his feelings. Also, he wasn’t even married then! Why does he have to be so damn hot? Is this going to be my life, huh?! Worrying about girls around him all the ing time?” She scolded the pork as if it was the girl.

Her brief argument with the marinated pork was shortly interrupted with the beeping sound of their gate sensor meaning someone has gotten in. She glanced at the monitor by the wall near her even though she knew it can only be her husband. She finally left the marinate just as she was supposed to and walked to the front door to open it.

She leaned by the door the whole time while watching Baekhyun park his car.

He got out holding a black plastic bag on one hand whole having his suit hung on his other. “Hey. What’s that, food?” Jiwon asked. The two of them shared eye-contact. Baekhyun only cleared his throat before walking towards the house with an unreadable face. “What’s up?” Jiwon called while raising an eyebrow in confusion when Baekhyun went to sit down the sofa swing instead of getting into the house. “I haven’t really given so much attention to myself but lately, I’ve been feeling really sick. I even threw up a few times yesterday and today.” He finally spoke.

Still with her eye twitching in wonder, Jiwon walked to the swing and sat down beside him. “Why didn’t you tell me?” She frowned and touched his forehead to check his temperature. “Also, we’ve been eating a lot lately—well, you eat a lot so I end up doing the same, obviously. Cause you keep on freaking cooking cause you’re craving for things that you realize later on that you don’t like and so it ends up in my damn mouth.” Baekhyun continued ranting random words that did not make sense to her.

“Okay, seriously, what are you trying to point out here? If you have any problems with my cooking, just tell me. I know you have but you never told me. I’m not dumb.”

“When was your last period?”

Jiwon felt uncomfortable as soon as Baekhyun asked such question. “Hey, that’s kind of private.” She muffled while laughing. “I know technically, we haven’t been really together for a really long ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter