Goals

P.S. I Stalk You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Who would like to answer this on the board?”

The math teacher looked at everyone waiting for anyone to raise their hands, some are trying to hide their faces behind their books and some are avoiding the teacher’s eyes as much as possible. Baekhyun on the other hand stood up without hesitation and walked to the front. “Okay, I think only Mr. Byun will have a grade by the end of this semester, is this a one-on-one class?” The teacher sarcastically commented while giving the marker to Baekhyun. It took him only a few seconds to answer the equation on the board. “Okay. I’m done.” Baekhyun confidently said before giving the marker back to the teacher. “Oops, correct final answer but you did something wrong on the equation, Mr. Byun.” The teacher informed him right away making him frown.

The teacher pointed at the letter ‘x’ on the question. “We used x, where did this ‘j’ come from?” The teacher asked while chuckling, it’s just a very small mistake anyway. “Oh, my bad.” Baekhyun squinted his eyes in surprise before erasing all the J’s he wrote and changed it to X’s. One of his friends who’s also his classmate, Hoon, looked at him with a meaningful grin while shaking his head. “Good, don’t worry. Your answer is right, it’s just the letter. I guess my X looked like a J to you? You can go back to your seat, thank you Mr. Byun. I’ll let the pass since you’re the only student who was willing to answer.” The teacher patted his arm to assure him.

He went back to his seat and looked down to his notebook which was flipped on its very back page, he’s been scribbling Jiwon’s name both in Korean and English alphabet out of boredom. He bit his bottom lip in guilt before quickly closing the notebook. He has never made a mistake in front of his classmates like that before. He’s been experiencing a lot of new things because of her. The teacher went on to the discussion and he tried his best to listen carefully this time.

That was until he felt his phone beep in his pocket.

He felt very tempted to look at it but he knew he shouldn’t.

It’s officially his first day of having a girlfriend, he just can’t chill. He had a lot of worries in his head, he wanted to do everything that’s possible to impress her and take care of her, he had too much anxiety and excitement about it. A smile grew on his lips just by thinking about it again. He cleared his throat to remove the thought from his head again and looked over to the white board. “Focus. . .” he whispered to himself, even cracking his neck from left to right.

‘I like Kim Jiwon.’

A sudden chuckle escaped his mouth making him cover it quickly with his hand. It came out at such a bad timing because everyone was writing down their notes and it was very quiet. Everyone looked over to him including the teacher. “Is there anything funny, Mr. Byun?” The teacher kindly asked knowing that he, a responsible and well-behaved student, would not just chuckle without a valid reason. “T-the bird, the bird slammed itself on the window. I-I just saw it. Sorry.” He made up a lie almost immediately making everyone laugh while looking at their windows. “Ahh~ I wish I saw it.” Some started whispering while chuckling. “Aigoo~ poor bird.” The teacher laughed along before signaling the students to be quiet again.

Baekhyun sighed in relief after getting away with it so easily.

He looked down to his notebook and started taking notes just like the others.

 

 

“You didn’t go to school?”

Baekhyun sat up straight on the bench while frowning. Jiwon texted him about it earlier and so he called her as soon as it was lunch time. “Yes, my aunt’s flu is really bad. I have to take care of her. She already had a mild before so I’m just too scared to leave her alone. I might even have to go to the bubble tea shop later to check it and maybe close it myself.” Jiwon explained. Baekhyun could tell how worried she was just by the way she talked. “Yah, don’t worry too much. She’ll be okay, you might be overreacting.” He tried to encourage as much as he could. “I can’t help it, okay. She tried to convince me to go to school but I just can’t leave her here, what if something happens?” She muffled. Baekhyun’s heart skipped a beat hearing her very concerned tone. He found it very sweet of her. “Then cook for her and don’t mess it up or you’ll make her sicker. Or did you actually cook for her that’s why she got sick?” He asked as a joke.

“Ai—yah!”

He smiled knowing he has lightened up her mood even just a little. “Well, I guess I don’t have to wait for you later then. That’s okay too since I was called by the principal for a meeting later after school.” He informed her earning a light sigh from the other line. “Sorry, I really wanted to see you. I want to see my boyfriend.” Jiwon mumbled back. Baekhyun pursed his lips together to fight back the urge to smile even if he’s all alone in the school garden right now. “Yah, stop being obsessed or I’ll leave you.” He joked while chuckling. “Eyy, so mean.” Jiwon hissed and he could already imagine her pouting right now. “Anyway, I should let you go now. I need to make a quick visit to the student council office, the principal’s asking me to do something too.” He cut off the conversation right away while checking the time on his watch. “Oh, have you eaten your lunch?” Jiwon replied making him smile. “I will eat it while I’m in the office.” Baekhyun assured right away.

“Okay. . . bye, Baekhyun.”

“Uh. . . Okay, talk to you later.”

Baekhyun hung up after she did and he stood up from the bench right away. “Now, on to my mission.” He muffled with his growing smirk.

He arrived in the office and went straight to his computer. He opened his students’ record and went to the Sophomore’s section. “Song. . . Jihee.” He scrolled through hundreds of students before spotting the names, there were three Song Jihee’s. “Oh, crap. You have got to be kidding me.” He hissed while slapping his own forehead. He grabbed a small piece of paper and started writing each Song Jihee’s class section. “Okay, 2-C, 2-A and 2-F.” He muttered while writing them down. As fast as lightning, he got up again and turned his computer off. That was actually the only thing he needed to do in the office but of course he lied to Jiwon. “Short hair, tall. . .” he mumbles multiple times as he made his way out of the office.

He walked to the corridor and chose the closest room in the three choices, 2-A.

The only thing he’s worrying about is that they’re eating out. Some students do eat in the classroom while most of them don’t.

However, lunch time is his only chance to do it.

“Okay.” He snaps a finger before standing right by the opened door of the 2-A classroom. There were a few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter