Happy Ending

It Started With Our First Kiss

After that incident, you recovered well and became more heathier than ever.

Beast gradually turned into Infinite’s bestfriend. DooJoon is claimed brother-in-law by Sungyeol all the times and he was annoyed of course. Junhyung was still arkward with all of you, but your hearts weren’t that selfish, you accepted him as a sunbae and sometimes, Junhyung would help you out with problem too.

Dongwoon and Yoseob got along with the maknae line really well, Ricky wasn’t the only kid anymore, since Yoseob stole away the spot.

Hyunseung would always ask Niel for a vocal competition, but like always, Woohyun -blocked and used his potition as Niel’s ‘dear-brother’ to help him with the competition. Gosh, the house was always noisy with them.

Kikwang and ChunJi, damn, they are unbelievable, make-up, skin care, style, … now they are the same … it’s just the height is different.

Shinhee had come back to California. She needed time to re-born again, and promised to comeback for Junhyung. You sometimes would chat with her through Twitter, but none of you talked about the bad-memory.

 

The most important part: What was your confession to L.Joe ? L.Joe or L ? Or neither of them ? Or either of them ? Nan molla ~

Let’s see if after 6 months, how did things change ♥

 

6 months later, Seoul.

In the Lee’s house.

Lee Sun Mi’s birthday party.

 

“Done” Hana smiled from lips to ears, she had done putting make-up on you, for this special day.

You opened your eyes slowly, 5 more minutes, you would fall asleep right on your seat. You looked at your image in the mirrow and mouth lightlty agasp. “What have you done to me !?” you faked growling.

Hana chuckled and brushed your hair for one last time, “You like it, don’t lie. You should change for the better you know ? Moreover, forhim” she giggled.

Your face turned red like a tomato, it’s been half-yearly since you and him became couple, and seemed like no one sicked of teasing you.

“Yoon Ha Na” you groaned and elbowed her. Hana laughed and you joined her.

It’s good to have a girlfriend.

 

‘Click’

 

A door clicked open and revealed L. Hana stopped her laughter and meekly turned to you, she observed you with that amusing look on her. ‘You are beautiful’

You glared playfully at her.

Hana whirled her head to L and bowed a bit, “I give back your baby to you”

You chuckled and narrowed your eyes at the figure of her running out of the room. *This girl learns bad-attitude from Sungyeol oppa so fast*

With a small smile, you looked up to meet eyes with L. He has been looking at you for over 5 minutes already, your stunning look surprised him.

“You are so fascinating” L complimented and walked to you. You stood up and greeted him with a grin.

“You are addicted to sweet-talking since that day you changed, and I can’t not get used to it” you laughed a little.

“I changed for you, why else should I change again when I know I change it for a better” L pulled you by a wrist and wrapped his arms around your waist, enclosed the gap between you two.

You blinked in surprise but set loose and smoothly hit his chest, “Oppa, I can’t breath”

“Can’t breath or can’t deny my handsome face ?” L said with a flirting voice. You rolled your eyes but bursted into laughter, “You should really stop your cheesiness”

L didn’t bulge, he leaned in closer to your face, his eyelids closed a bit, seemed like he enjoyed it a lot.

Your heart once again beated like crazy, “Myungsoo oppa, I … you … we can’t … because …”

“YAH ! KIM MYUNG SOO !” a confident voice appeared, destroyed all the romantic atmostphere by just a sec after that.

Your eyes widened and turned your attention to the door flushing open. That’s voice you knew so well.

“Byunghun oppa …” you called his name.

L.Joe will greatly run to you and reply you with a hug or a pinch on the cheek, well, not in this situation though.

L smirked and turned your back to face his chest, he rested his chin on your head and comfortably said hi.

“Hi chingu” L freely greeted.

L.Joe shook his head aside in a disbelieving manner, “Yah” he softly spoke. You looked up, didn’t dare to meet his eyes.

He waggled his finger, demanded you to come to him, “Come to me”

You uneasily glanced up at L, who still kept that smirk on, “Myungsoo oppa, … can you let me go ?”

L smiled and shook his head, in reply, L.Joe gritted his teeth.

“Break up with him, I will be a better boyfriend” L said, he kissed your cheek with a glare sending to L.Joe

 

*Can’t take it. I can’t take it*

 

L.Joe stormed onto you and yanked you off L, “You player. You cheat on me with L” L.Joe cried out.

You pouted and held onto his hand, “I am not !”

“Yes you are ! You let him kiss you everyday !” L.Joe accused you. Your mouth agasp, wanted to protest yourself now. But L ruined it all by planting another kiss on your other cheek.

“See ? He has a temper. He will burn you down with it. Break up and come to be” L said it again.

You face-palmed yourself, “Aish ! It’s my birthday and this daily matter happens. Again ?”

L.Joe frowned, “Because L keeps kissing you, hugging you, even stealing you from me on Christmas since the day we dating. He was a shy guy before. What the heck is wrong with you nowadays !?” L.Joe yelled beyond anger.

L casually shrugged, “I won’t give up. Sunmi is still available for everyone, unless she is married”

L.Joe shallowed down his irritating, blew his bang and pulled you out of your room.

“Go !”

“Where ?” you asked, your wrist was hurted now

“I need us to sign in a marriage lines. RIGHT NOW !” L.Joe shouted the last two words, in order to let L hear.

L ran after you also.

“Fine. She will divorce for me anyway” L laughed. You made a face, “You just put me on fire again, oppa”

 

But before L.Joe could really force you to be married at the age of 17, Sungyeol and the boys stopped him.

“Lee Byung Hun. Where do you think you bring the birthday-girl to ?” Woohyun raised an eyebrow.

L.Joe gulped down, since you two dating, suddenly all of your oppas became over-protective.

“No where ?” L.Joe played dumb.

ChunJi smirked and helped you go off him. “You hurt your own girlfriend”

L.Joe panicked and held your wrist, it’s really red. He bit on his lip guitily and kissed on it, “Oppa sorry”

The boys all threw up and gave L.Joe dirty looks. Only you laughed, “Haha. I am okay with it”

“GROSS !” Ricky yelled and 17 other guys bursted into a BIG laughter.

L.Joe rolled his eyes and walked you to a sofa, “Let’s they celebrate their own party. You stay here with me”

He held on your shoulder tightly, not really wanted to let you go.

You meekly smiled and rested your head on his shoulder, “I love you”

L.Joe softened and he your hair, “That’s exactly what you said to me in the hospital”

“6 months already, and I still love you.  6 years later, 60 years later or 600 years later, I think I will still love you” you confessed and L.Joe’s heart fluttered.

“You can’t ‘think’, since you definitely ‘believe’ in it” L.Joe remarked

You chuckled but can’t help a smile forming. L.Joe leaned in for a sweet touchy kiss and tightened the embrace on you.

“I love you, my Kitten”

“My bubble head boy, I love you too”

 

“STOP KISSING ! COME AND BLOW OUT THE CANDLES FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY, LEE SUN MI !”

 

You pulled out from L.Joe and ran to your friends, seemed like they are more like a family now, a big one.

You blew the candles after wishing for this happy life will last forever.

“Thank you for all of you guys !” you cheered and tears started flowing down.

“Aw, crying baby” Dongwoo cooed but not so long after that, he cried also.

“I will give you my long-last kiss to stop your tears” L stated and hugging you, started leaning in.

 

“KIM MYUNG SOO ! SHE IS MY GIRL !” L.Joe dragged L by his jacket and shoved him off you.

 

Everyone sighed at the normal sight, L and L.Joe … when will they grow up ?

 

But whatever will happen, this bitter-sweet love story will last forever. And L and L.Joe will become best of friend out of this planet.

 

Moreover … you and L.Joe are mean for each other right now, and forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END

THANK YOU FOR READING UNTIL THE END !!

Whoa, sorry if I disappointed any of you with this ending !~

But really, I have fun with all of my readers, who gave me enegy which each comments and love