We started the trip ~

It Started With Our First Kiss

Another peaceful Saturday came, well, it’s only peaceful in some area, except the bus stop near Woollim Media High School.

“Oppa, come on. Myungsoo oppa and Hana must be waiting for us right now !” you scolded as running your head off to the school after hopping off the bus.

Sungyeol yawned lazily, he had a good sleep on the bus, and still didn’t want to wake up from it. Like a real boss and the bus will really wait for him, Sungyeol slowly dragged his feet off the bus and took each small steps behind you.

“Calm down, girl” he mumbled, hated to wake up too soon on Saturday.

As soon as you and Sungyeol reached the school gate, Sungyeol widened his eyes in happiness as seeing Hana smile warmly to him, “Hana ah ~” Sungyeol ran to her, immediately carefree about his sleepiness.

You rolled your eyes and made your way to L, who had his arms crossed and leaned on the wall like a prince.

“Oppa” you lowered your head and greeted L with an eyes smile.

L looked up and helped you with the backpack, “Let me help you” he took the backpack off your back and you could tell his changed facial.

“What did you put in here ? It’s really heavy” L narrowed his eyes at your backpack. You beamed shyly and shook it off, “Aniya, just some important things”

Sungyeol hissed behind, “She cleaned up all the foods inside the house and buried them into that oh-so-small backpack”

L chuckled and rubbed your hair, “Silly, you are always this excited when going on any trip”. You closed your eyes at his touch like a cat, enjoyed the gentle touch of him.

 

You were the most patient person to wait for Shinhee to come. It’s been more than half an hour and still, no one showed up. L already had annoying look on his face, Sungyeol really didn’t care if Shinhee came or not, as long as he was with Hana.

You took your phone out and ready to call for Shinhee, right that time, a dark blue car came in your way and stopped right in your face.

You were surprised, L pulled you back protectively hid you behind his back, “Careful” he whispered to you.

 

The car door clicked open and the sound of high-heels has been made. Shinhee stepped out of the care with the most eyes-outstanding state, she had her red dress on, with a over-size hat, it’s really dazzilling with her blue car and this kind of hot weather.

You smiled as soon as she showed up, “Shinhee ah ~ You look so pretty”

Shinhee stopped from her stuff and looked up to you, she smiled back, “Thanks. You are too” *Yeah right. What kind of style you have there ? Free-style Tshirt, skinny jeans, sneakers and a cap ?* she acted like throwing up when turned her head away from you.

*Pretty ? Hah. She must be crazy for wearing that kind of clothes, which only calling for bulls to hit her* L thought and can’t help but letting out a small laughter.

“Where is your date ?” you asked, felt impatient for some odd reason. Shinhee glanced between you and L, she smirked, “You are with Myungsoo oppa today ?”

You blinked, didn’t get what she mean, “Uh huh”. L attentively stared at Shinhee, he hated the way she talked to you.

L coldly spoke, “Don’t call me with that name. You just can call me L or nothing. As long as it’s not Myungsoo, plus that ‘oppa’. Only Sunmi can”

Shinhee sent L an unreadable look, didn’t seem like she cared about his words, “Take care of Sunmi, L ssi” *As if I want to call you oppa*

You blinked even more, you looked at Shinhee then L, “As if something will happen to me. I really can take care of myself” you joked, but L kept glaring at Shinhee, who had that confident look on.

Before you could ask more, the noise of motorbikes caught your attention. You turned your head to the noise and narrowed your eyes, hoped to see clearer the upcoming people.

*Two motorbikes ? The green one is familiar …* you took a step forward and your eyes widened in realization.

“ChunJi oppa ?” you slipped out the name, didn’t expect.

ChunJi stopped and so did the other driver. You warily watched them took off the helmets and yours eyes could have jump out of its socket.

There were ChunJi and L.Joe behind his seat, and Junhyung was driven over by DooJoon.

“DooJoon hyung !” Sungyeol wore on the brightest face ever and ran to greet DooJoon. Junhyung hopped off and walked to Shinhee, his eyes flicked open wide at you. *She’s here ?*

DooJoon rolled his eyes at the annoying fly – Lee Sung Yeol, “I am not your hyung”

Sungyeol accidentlt pouted, “Oh come on, we will become family someday. You are my brother-in-law” Sungyeol proudly stated. Hana blushed and pulled him back, “Sungyeol oppa”

DooJoon smirked, seemed like he didn’t hate Sungyeol though, “Aish. Forget it. You must be careful with your life. If my sister has any thing wrong after this trip, you are dead” DooJoon gestured his hand as a knife and moved it across his neck.

Sungyeol gulped down but still smiling, “Yes sir”

DooJoon friendly smirked and bid goodbye after planting a kiss on Hana’s cheek. Sungyeol bewildered and jumped around after DooJoon’s driving off. “Hey !! Stop kissing your sister, will you ?!”

You gave Sungyeol a look, “You still ask for a kiss everynight after I go to bed”

Sungyeol shut up and held his hands out in surrender, “Sorry ma’am”

You sighed and turned back to ChunJi and L.Joe, who had their eyes glue on you all the time.

“Why are you here ?” you asked the most obvious question ever. ChunJi rubbed your hair then sent Shinhee a warning look, “I don’t like the idea you going on this trip, but since Sungyeol hyung, L hyung and also L.Joe here. I think everything will be fine. But –“ he stopped and straightened himself, everyone could tell he had stolen a lots glances from Shinhee, “I will fly to you and kill down the if somethings happen” suddenly the smiling king Lee Chan Hee sounded so dark and dangerous.

You arkwardly nodded to him, “I got it oppa. So you don’t come with us ?”

ChunJi shook his head, “Nope. I can’t stand someone’s face”. With that, he did some wave and hi-five to the boys and went off, left L.Joe there with the most unhappy face ever.

You finally noticed the existence of L.Joe, your eyes blinked and widened, then rounded and closed, did all the things the eyes could do. L.Joe frowned and slapped him hand on your head, “Yah. Stop it”

You stopped right away and meekly smiled at him, “You are here ?”

L.Joe gasped, “Mwo ? Now you just knew I am here ?”

L and Sungyeol laughed at the poor L.Joe, JunHyung smirked and Shinhee didn’t like the scene, she concluded you were just acting innocent.

L.Joe sighed out, “More than 15 minutes passed and you only knew ChunJi was here” he sulky said.

“Ani. I knew DooJoon ssi and Junhyung ssi were here too” once again, you got on his nerve.

L.Joe groaned and face-palmed himself, “I’m outta here” he furiously stamped on his foot and turned to go. But as soon as you reached your hand out to stop him, Shinhee was faster.

“Oppa, you really want to leave me here alone with all the couple” she purposely said the word ‘couple’, as the meaning for you and L, Sungyeol and Hana.

L.Joe stopped in his walking and turned to you, “You mean Shinhee and L ? They are not couple” he got more angrier.

“Byunghun oppa is your partner today ?” you asked, hoping for the answer to be no.

“Yes”

“No”

L.Joe said and walked to your other side, different from L. “She is with that dark-face boy” L.Joe said without looking her way.

“Junhyung ssi ?” you questioned, felt delighted.

Shinhee bit on her lip, once again, she has been turned down by L.Joe, “Ani. Junhyung oppa just comes along. Just see him as your butler”

*Butler ?* all of you guys thought. Junhyung looks like a rich boy, he couldn’t be Shinhee’s butler.

Junhyung noticed the tense, he broke out with a laugh, “She is kidding. I am her friend. That’s it” Junhyung switched his eyes from Shinhee to you, “Hi there. This is the 3rd time we meet”

You smally smiled and nodded, “Yeh. Hi sunbae”

“Oppa for you” Junhyung offered and kissed on your palm as soon as he reached for it.

You swiftly pulled your hand back and lightly blushed. L and L.Joe frowned and pushed you behind their back.

“Watch out your action” they warned.

Shinhee stared at you with her eyes narrowed in danger, *First that L didn’t let me call him oppa. Second, L.Joe walked to her and refused to be my partner. Third, Junhyung has interests in her too ?! You are on, Lee Sun Mi*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because of the lag started last night. I can't update till now.

It's still lagging and really slow though.

Sorry guys. But here you are chapter 62 ~

If anyone remember, I split this chap into 2 other part, so wait for the next update :D

Hope this virus didn't affect to our site any longer ~

Hope Jason will fix it well ~