Valentine Trip - ert L.Joe

It Started With Our First Kiss

"Oppa, do we really share a room ?" you arkwardly asked L.Joe, who was laying comfortably on the bed. L.Joe sat up and nodded.

"Of course. This is our prize, remember ?" L.Joe spoke in a dude-voice

You uneasily bit your lips, " ... I think ... I should stay in Sungyeol oppa's room "

L.Joe stood up and walked toward you, and as his action, you stepped back and soon you was facing your back with the door.

"So ... you hate staying with me .... ?" L.Joe's voice suddenly became solf and ...y.

You gulped, "It's not like hate, just that you are a boy and I am -"

"As long as you don't hate staying with me, everything is fine. Moreover, you are my slave, remember ? Do like what your master say."
   

*I am your slave, right. For a while, I didn't remember it* your look saddened and you slowly nodded.

"As your wish" you lowly answered. L.Joe smirked at the sudden changed you, he could guess your mind somehow *She hates it when I call her my slave, sorry baby, I am a badass boy*

L.Joe started leaning in closer to you, he was willing for another kiss, but someone knocked on the door, made you jump in surprise and pushed L.Joe away.

*DAMN* he narrowed his eyes at the door, as you opened it and revealed Sungyeol.

"Sunmi, come to my room" Sungyeol stepped in and waved you over. But L.Joe wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

"She will stay with me" L.Joe said with a straight face. Sungyeol stared at L.Joe and then you.

"What do you say ?" Sungyeol raised his eyebrow to you, waited for your words. You closed your eyes to gain more courage and nodded your head.

"I'll share a room with him, this is a special room for the winner anyway, I wanna enjoy it"

*She is in love already ?* Sungyeol kept silent and gave you your luggage.

"Okay, stay here but make sure - I don't want to have any nephew or niece" Sungyeol joked, half real half joking. But whatever he meaned, it did make you blush like a tomato.

"Oppaaa" you winced and pushed him out of the room "We are not that kind of relationship"

Sungyeol laughed and kissed your cheek before peacing out. " Take care. I'll kill that yellow head if anything happens "

 

You sighed after goodbye-ing with Sungyeol, L.Joe still glued his eyes on you and a mysterious smirk came upon his face. You cautiously stepped back a few steps, but blame on your always goofy side, you was slammed down the bed with L.Joe on top you.

"Er ... can you get off me ?" you used the polite voice to him, really, didn't want to get on his ert side.

Okay, his ert side was always there, no need anyone to get on ...

"I have thought about Sungyeol hyung's words ..." L.Joe started closing the gap between you two.

"What d-do you mean ?" you struggled, but fail because of his tight grip.

L.Joe blew onto you neck and whispered loud enough for you to hear his voice, " ... I want to have a daughter"

"GET OFF ME. SUNGYEOL OPPA. HELP ME" you used your foot and kicked him off with all you could.

Sungyeol darted in with Sunggyu and Jinyoung behind him, his eyes widened at L.Joe, who was growling on the floor and you covered up your body with a blanket.

"What - What - WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER ?!" Sungyeol yelled on the top of his lung. Caused all the boys all went into your room.

"Hyung, you did that to my Sunmi already ?" Ricky didn't need to know the whole story, all his could thing was you and L.Joe doing ... that.

You kicked his head, "NO"

"I didn't do anything. Get out of my room" L.Joe stood up and crossed his arms.

"So why did she yell like that ?" Jinyoung rolled his tiny eyes.

"She is crazy " L.Joe made a lame joke. Haha. Funny.

L stepped up and grasped L.Joe's collar, "YOU. FREAKING YELLOW HEAD. WHAT DID YOU DO TO SUNMI ?"

L.Joe frightened and gave you a look you-better-explain-this. You meekly smiled and pulled on L's arms.

"Oppa, ... he didn't do anything. I want to check if Sungyeol oppa really come to safe me. In case Byunghun really does something to me"

L didn't look at you for once, he slowly released L.Joe and stormed off, "This is not funny at all" his dark voice made you shiver.

Sungyeol gave you a look, Ricky sighed out in relief, Gongchan ran after L after giving you a pat, the older boys shook their heads and darted out, the maknae lines didn't understand a thing, they also went out after saying goodbye.

The room was left with you and L.Joe. L.Joe fixed his collar and rubbed his sore throat. You felt guilty so you came near him and started rubbing his throat.

"Sorry ..." you mumbled.

"I didn't even touch your skin. And now your hero Kim Myung Soo tore my throat like this " L.Joe angrily said.

You lowered your head in shame, "I already said sorry ..."

"Then ... pay me back " L.Joe burted out and you looked up. Both of you met eyes, and out of a sudden, he planted a peck on your lips.

"I dare you to shout again. My lips won't let that happen though" L.Joe smirked and rubbed your head. You was froze like a statue and stared at him.

"HAHAAHA ! You really have to look at your face. It's more priceless that Niel when he was pranked by us" L.Joe rolled around the bed and laughed his off.

You snapped out and glared at him.

"You - I am not staying here !" you turned around and headed to the door. L.Joe panicked and held your wrist.

"Haha. Sorry, I am just kidding. Stay with me okay ?" L.Joe stopped his laughing face and gazing softly at you.

You melted inside out and pinned his cheek, "Once more time and I will go home right away. Arasso ?"

L.Joe smiled and nodded, "Arasso, ma'am"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone expected L and Sunmi's moment ?

Better let them have a moment, I don't want to be killed by Inspirits :))

Love you all :D

Wait, make sure to check out my other fic, okay ?

2012/02/13 - 11:29 PM

Subscribe and Comment are Love !!